trump the Criminal

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-11-2022, 05:47 PM   #61
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: trump the Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
When someone says they want to defund the police, I don't think anything further is required to make them look like they are anti-police.

That slogan was started by the Black Visions Collective though Chief. They were a little fed up and for good reason. Not the Democratic politicians. It is the GOP who is spouting dangerous rhetoric now. And very swiftly those democrats were like pump the breaks. We need police. Just not bad ones. Training and more pay so they weren’t overworked and short tempered etc. The Left has actually worked very hard to fund the police departments for reform. But like i said that is all lost in the smoke and mirrors from the extreme right. In the immediate aftermath of George Floyd some Dems definitely ran with that moniker. Not the entire fucking party minus Liz Cheaney. Lol. It’s apples and oranges man.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-11-2022, 05:51 PM   #62
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The White House touts the $350 billion in state and local funding under Biden's Covid-19 aid law for helping keep police employed. His budget requests $651 million for the Community Oriented Policing Services program — or COPS — a major increase from last year. Biden has also sought to sell his gun control proposals as an attempt to combat violent crime and mass murders.

"The president, with the backing of leading law enforcement groups, secured the money that his predecessor opposed — to keep cops on the beat — and every single Republican member of Congress voted against it," White House spokesman Andrew Bates said. "The GOP continues to oppose the American Rescue Plan even as it delivers the rehiring of police in their districts."

Plenty of actual facts out there. But all anyone hears is Twitter. Lol. The Republicans (now the Trumpers cus lets face it they need the base) have been the ones literally defunding the police. But some dipshit millennials carried signs that simply said it and boom the left is anti law. U cant make this shit up if u tried.
Old 08-11-2022, 06:00 PM   #63
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

The left has since walked it all back - saying that the "defund the police" verbiage was taken the wrong way - 'it's not what we meant' - but only because they thought it would ultimately hurt them politically.

Here's just one example - this is from California Congresswoman Waters in April 2021 with regard to police:

"We’ve got to stay on the street and we’ve got to get more active, we’ve got to get more confrontational. We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business."

That's not stoking the fire? I'm sure no one took that literally right?
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 06:07 PM   #64
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
I'm not turning a blind eye... I just choose to reserve judgment until I know what really happened there. You can jump to your conclusions all you want.

Let's talk about turning a blind eye when fuckers were walking up to policemen in their squad cars and shooting them in the head, while all the left-leaning politicians were stoking the fires with their anti-police rhetoric.
This and it still happening ^

Boom

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 06:12 PM   #65
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
The White House touts the $350 billion in state and local funding under Biden's Covid-19 aid law for helping keep police employed. His budget requests $651 million for the Community Oriented Policing Services program — or COPS — a major increase from last year. Biden has also sought to sell his gun control proposals as an attempt to combat violent crime and mass murders.

"The president, with the backing of leading law enforcement groups, secured the money that his predecessor opposed — to keep cops on the beat — and every single Republican member of Congress voted against it," White House spokesman Andrew Bates said. "The GOP continues to oppose the American Rescue Plan even as it delivers the rehiring of police in their districts."

Plenty of actual facts out there. But all anyone hears is Twitter. Lol. The Republicans (now the Trumpers cus lets face it they need the base) have been the ones literally defunding the police. But some dipshit millennials carried signs that simply said it and boom the left is anti law. U cant make this shit up if u tried.
You know why?

“After a full year of dealing with the disastrous consequences of President Biden’s so-called ‘American Rescue Plan,’ the American people can clearly see that Democrats used COVID-19 as an excuse to pass a $2 trillion wish list to further their far-left agenda. Less than 9 percent of the spending went to combating the virus, while billions were siphoned away from testing and vaccines to spend on housing illegal immigrants at the border. The President’s law eliminated work requirements and expanded incentives that kept workers sidelined, paralyzing supply chains. The explosion in federal spending that Washington Democrats rammed through Congress left a massive trail of waste that has sent prices soaring, with inflation now at 7.9 percent over last year, robbing families of their hard-earned wages. Americans are worse off today than before Washington Democrats rammed their reckless spending bill through Congress and unleashed these crises on the country. If President Biden won’t heed Republican warnings about the inflationary impact of his spending, perhaps he will listen to the tens of millions of Americans living under the crushing burden of the highest spike in prices in forty years,” said House Budget Committee Republican Leader Jason Smith.

As of 3/2022 - Polling now shows the American people see just how badly the Democrats’ bill has failed to deliver. According to a recent poll, only 21 percent of voters believe the law has helped them, while 29 percent say it has left them worse off. Overall, less than 40 percent of Americans now support President Biden’s handling of the pandemic.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 06:15 PM   #66
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
And I am saying that alot of that fire was stoked by the extreme right who blew up police reform and turned it into “they don’t support police” because it was politically advantageous. Trying to make the left look like they were anti police. Which is NONSENSE. The extreme right would rather make the left the criminals than address the problem and they could care less about officers losing their lives because of a theme they took to flight.

Never did the left embrace any sort of any anti law enforcement rhetoric- they wanted reform and deservedly so. There is no comparison really in history for the dangerous anti law enforcement rhetoric the GOP has been party to in the last couple days.
This is the gaslighting statement of the year. This absolute horseshit. In fact Biden has hired many defund the police allies in his own administration. Here take a look at the statements by democrat legislators:

https://rsc-banks.house.gov/democrat...-defund-police

My god, do you need me to post the cities that did defund the police and their crime stats? These shithole communities adopted it and then lead to historic gun crime. Philadelphia, Baltimore, LA, Rochester NY, Chicago, Milwaukee, Portland, Seattle…they got blood on their hands.

Here you go, roll the tape back:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...-defund-police

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 06:31 PM   #67
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Here is Fox News host Chris Wallace wondering why the Republicans voted unanimously against funding the police …Chief.

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/62721
Old 08-11-2022, 06:35 PM   #68
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

trump the Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This is the gaslighting statement of the year. This absolute horseshit. In fact Biden has hired many defund the police allies in his own administration. Here take a look at the statements by democrat legislators:

https://rsc-banks.house.gov/democrat...-defund-police

My god, do you need me to post the cities that did defund the police and their crime stats? These shithole communities adopted it and then lead to historic gun crime. Philadelphia, Baltimore, LA, Rochester NY, Chicago, Milwaukee, Portland, Seattle…they got blood on their hands.

Here you go, roll the tape back:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...-defund-police

Amusing as always.
Portland is burning!
Hate those “urban” shit hole communities too! Spoken like a god damn good little Trumper.
Such nonsense. Proof is in the pudding pal not a fox news mash up. EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN VOTED AGAINST FUNDING THE POLICE. THE END.
Old 08-11-2022, 06:40 PM   #69
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Here is Fox News host Chris Wallace wondering why the Republicans voted unanimously against funding the police …Chief.

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/62721
but wait , but Hannity, Carlson , trump and chico say it's not so?
Old 08-11-2022, 06:40 PM   #70
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

trump the Criminal

See Chico if you actually read your own article you can see what the Dems are saying. You are taking defund the police literally and the article you posted literally delves into that. Did u read it?

That being said the ACTUAL DEFUNDING was done by the REPUBLICANS - you are choosing to spit on a slogan, a word, and ignoring actions - or lack there of by the Republicans. You make me laugh.

Chico…..

The squad said that bad police need to be fired and the police department’s reformed so that black people aren’t targeted!!!! HOW DARE THEY!

Chico again(upon hearing that Republicans all voted no on funding the police) …..

That is just real things ….. Trump says the squad is anti police so they are!!!

Keep ignoring the facts buddy. Like Kansas said Your charade is the event of the season!
Old 08-11-2022, 06:42 PM   #71
Giantone
Gamebreaker

So those were Democrats beating on Capital Hill Police on Jan 6th, good to know!
Old 08-11-2022, 06:48 PM   #72
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

trump the Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
So those were Democrats beating on Capital Hill Police on Jan 6th, good to know!

You think that day would be enough to end the bullshit liberal anti police crap. Instead Capitol police aren’t real police. Like the FBI. Ever notice anyone who gets in mr law and orders way aren’t real police?

How dare Liberals want to see police actually protect and serve?!? Fuckin anti police nut jobs!

Meanwhile at the insurrection…..

Ahhhh the extreme right Trumptards. A friend to the police indeed. I mean in their defense maybe that one is from an “urban” shit hole community.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:52 PM   #73
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/fbi...st-2022-08-12/

Old 08-11-2022, 10:26 PM   #74
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
I'm not turning a blind eye... I just choose to reserve judgment until I know what really happened there. You can jump to your conclusions all you want.

Let's talk about turning a blind eye when fuckers were walking up to policemen in their squad cars and shooting them in the head, while all the left-leaning politicians were stoking the fires with their anti-police rhetoric.
My next door neighbor's son did that about 3-4 years ago to an Alexandria bike cop, I disagreed with his decision then and I still do now.

Everybody wants things to be so black and white - when in reality we absolutely need police and law and order, but we also need police to do a better job in certain circumstances and we also need them to be held accountable when necessary. Nobody wants to have that conversation though, you either buy a thin blue line flag and stfu when a cop kneels on a guy's neck for 9 minutes for no reason or you need to go join the BLM protests for wanting innocent black people to stop being harassed for no reason.

I also find it hilarious the pro-law enforcement crowd is so quick to their defense only to howl about unfair treatment when their favorite politician's house gets raided because he still won't return all the fucking classified info despite signing a bill that makes it a felony in his first year in office.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:42 PM   #75
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Maybe if the FBI wouldn’t act corrupt or like Dem Stasi secret police…raiding a former President and possible candidate right before the midterms isn’t being political? Come’on..the dishonesty is simply amazing with you guys. It’s down right hilarious. If this is over National Archive and not a crime, the FBI should bear serious consequences…from the top down.

The FBI has been fully discredited from recent events and have hurt their own image…Fox News? Ha…sorry

Let’s revisit the facts again:

Lol…it’s interesting liberals defend the FBI. I guess when they are going after your political enemies, they are the good guys.

Here is the FBI fabricating evidence against the former administration and pleading guilty:

https://apnews.com/article/election-...ee9170d66cefec

Here is an FBI agent being fired for threatening, political texts and statements, admitting to working against the oncoming administration:

https://apnews.com/article/north-ame...a32258cccc0432

Here is director James Comey where he is caught leaking…which he admitted he did…which he was admonished by the IG, and validate his firing by Trump where Comey violated his oath to FBI

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ex-fbi-...ys-11567088418

https://apps.npr.org/documents/docum...G-Report-Comey

The IG report…Comey directs his lawyer to share the substance of the Trump conversation to the NYT.

This help opened an investigation which a hoax…the FBI agents testified at the Sussman trial that the Clinton lawyers which brought fake evidence to them, when analyzed was a nothing burger. Which director claims he knew nothing about.

And I didn’t even mention the Gretchen Whitmore kidnapping hoax where no one was convicted.
My favorite part of this post is how all of Chico's links are broken. Niice.

Also you lose credibility when you immediately jump to Trump's defense before the reasoning behind the case is announced - for all you know Trump could have top secret spy aircraft plans hanging out in the basement at Mar-A-Lago and you'd look like a fool when the evidence used to justify the raid comes out.

You think Garland didn't do his homework? He knew as soon as it happened him and the judge that signed the warrant would be public enemy #1 in the GOP's eyes. You think they didn't triple check that paperwork to make sure the case was airtight before they signed off? The slightest whiff of impropriety and you and every other conservative are all over them.

My boy wrote a song about it, maybe you should take his advice sometime.