Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Obama's $535,000,000 Waist Of Tax Payers Money

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-15-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
firstdown
Living Legend

Obama's $535,000,000 Waist Of Tax Payers Money

I think this is just another story showing Obama is not ready for the job and that just about everything he has done has failed. This one was loaning money to company who donated to his campain and failed as Obama's administration ingnored all the warnings.

Emails: Obama White House Monitored Huge Loan to 'Connected' Firm - ABC News
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-15-2011, 02:27 PM   #2
firstdown
Living Legend

Re: Obama's $535,000,000 Waist Of Tax Payers Money

Sad part was they knew in advance the company would likley fail. Wow, their warning was 100% correct and ignored and this was not the only person ignored.

Solyndra Bankruptcy: Insiders Warned Of Company Collapse Before White House Loan

On August 20, 2009, an Energy Department staffer examining a pending loan to a California clean energy start-up came to a startling conclusion: The company would run out of money by September 2011. The government would, in effect, be placing taxpayers on the hook for a business likely to founder.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:47 PM   #3
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

My waist size is a 32...Obama needs to go on a diet

And that's my contribution here
Old 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM   #4
Ruhskins
Living Legend

People like you have made me hate politics and have led me to believe that this country is down the sh*tter because both sides are too quick to attack each other instead of fixing problems. For every Obama f*ck up, I can come up with Bush f*ck up. For every Republican f*ck up, I can come up with a Democrat f*ck up. This two-party system is heading for failure, because of people like you on both sides of this country's political spectrum, who live to just attack the other side.

This is not a democracy, this is just a fight between two sides who are trying to prove the other wrong. While everyone else is getting f*cked by a terrible economy. Don't get me wrong, I think this is a terrible thing that has happened. But as a country we need to start getting the ENTIRE government accountable for what is happening right now. Sure, Obama is going to lose the next election, but whoever replaces him is going to continue the same tiring cycle of both sides fighting each other and not making progress.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:54 PM   #5
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post

My waist size is 36. Stop being a show off SS! LOL.
R.I.P. #21
Old 09-15-2011, 02:56 PM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

sure FD im not happy about it. but whats the final price tag on the Iraq War, i never got those final figures? Talk about waste, we had/having to rebuild and aid an entire nation half way around the world while are own country was driven into recession by an idoit commander in chief who did nothing to stop it.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #7
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
sure FD im not happy about it. but whats the final price tag on the Iraq War, i never got those final figures? Talk about waste, we had/having to rebuild and aid an entire nation half way around the world while are own country was driven into recession by an idoit commander in chief who did nothing to stop it.
You forgot to add your waist size.
R.I.P. #21
Old 09-15-2011, 03:04 PM   #8
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
So who is the idiot? The one who did nothing or the one who spent a trillion dollars that did nothing.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #9
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
So who is the idiot? The one who did nothing or the one who spent a trillion dollars that did nothing.
Both.
R.I.P. #21
Old 09-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #10
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post

I knew you would like that. LOL Nice touch?
Old 09-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #11
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Both.
We can agree.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #12
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

I agree with Ruhskins in that, for every dumb move a democrat makes, a dumb republican move is there to counter it, and vice versa. It is tiring to hear an attack by FD on Obama. And it is just as tiring to hear an attack on Bush as the main reply. 3yrs into Obama's presidency, and rather than discuss the problems, the democratic machine still attacks Bush. How much have we spent in Afghanistan since Pres. Obama was elected. etc etc, and on it goes.

pretty frustrating. (but don't worry cuz pretty soon all 300+million of us are going to sit down together and deliberate till we come to the rational answer)
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:11 PM   #13
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

and my waist size hasn't been a 36 in a while, so who's showing off now Ruhskins??
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:27 PM   #14
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
People like you have made me hate politics and have led me to believe that this country is down the sh*tter because both sides are too quick to attack each other instead of fixing problems. For every Obama f*ck up, I can come up with Bush f*ck up. For every Republican f*ck up, I can come up with a Democrat f*ck up. This two-party system is heading for failure, because of people like you on both sides of this country's political spectrum, who live to just attack the other side.

This is not a democracy, this is just a fight between two sides who are trying to prove the other wrong. While everyone else is getting f*cked by a terrible economy. Don't get me wrong, I think this is a terrible thing that has happened. But as a country we need to start getting the ENTIRE government accountable for what is happening right now. Sure, Obama is going to lose the next election, but whoever replaces him is going to continue the same tiring cycle of both sides fighting each other and not making progress.

Excellent post!
Old 09-15-2011, 03:38 PM   #15
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Thank you for summing up how I feel about politics completely. Excellent post.