Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum


2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2022, 12:40 PM   #931
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 3,988
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

I love that RR pushe for him to go to commencement. Like the priority over a meaningless mini camp.
https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...ate-graduation
__________________
Washington Commanders, The Pee Pole's Team!
BaltimoreSkins is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-09-2022, 02:17 PM   #932
calia
Playmaker
 
calia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Woodside, CA
Age: 53
Posts: 2,780
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

Giants have officially dumped Bradbury -- I wonder whether we will try to sign him. I suspect he won't last long on the open market, and we can use some help in that position.
__________________
"Coach, what do you think of your team's execution?"
"I'm all for it." -- Coach McKay
calia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 09:21 AM   #933
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Jacksonville, Forida
Posts: 5,714
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by calia View Post
Giants have officially dumped Bradbury -- I wonder whether we will try to sign him. I suspect he won't last long on the open market, and we can use some help in that position.
I agree. He is a difference maker. What none of us knows is whether or not he had a good relationship with RR when they were together in Charlotte.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 04:37 PM   #934
Chief X_Phackter
Playmaker
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 3,918
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
I agree. He is a difference maker. What none of us knows is whether or not he had a good relationship with RR when they were together in Charlotte.
https://www.commanders.com/video/jam...n-rivera-again
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 11:26 AM   #935
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 30,604
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

Robert Griffin III
@RGIII
·
May 13
Washington Commanders have SURPRISE SUPER BOWL CONTENDER written all over them.

-Wentz has to be in 2017 form
-D-Line has to play to its potential

BIG “if’s” but this is the best roster Washington has had in at least 10 years.



Let’s Fucking Go!
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

mitch hedberg -

“You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going, and hook up with them later.”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 01:18 PM   #936
jamf
Playmaker
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 4,433
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Robert Griffin III
@RGIII
·
May 13
Washington Commanders have SURPRISE SUPER BOWL CONTENDER written all over them.

-Wentz has to be in 2017 form
-D-Line has to play to its potential

BIG “if’s” but this is the best roster Washington has had in at least 10 years.



Let’s Fucking Go!
7-10 season coming for you!
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 01:47 PM   #937
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 3,988
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

You know Chico is in the kool aid when he gets hyped by Robert!
__________________
Washington Commanders, The Pee Pole's Team!
BaltimoreSkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 02:23 PM   #938
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 30,604
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

Wentz gonna throw 30+ TDs this season…book it
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

mitch hedberg -

“You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going, and hook up with them later.”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 02:56 PM   #939
rocnrik
The Starter
 
rocnrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,666
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

I tend to think Wentz will rebound and play very good !! He won’t be the first QB to make a comeback !
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 04:47 PM   #940
skinsfan69
Living Legend
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 15,771
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

RG3 is just trying to get back into good graces here, for whatever reason. Just a short time ago he was ready to spill the beans and write a tell all book. Now we're SB contenders? RG3 is such a tool. He is so damn phony. I hate fake people like him.

Everyone always talks about our d-line. Can someone tell me what is so good about them? Just cause you're drafted in the first round doesn't mean you are an elite d-line. How many times did we see these guys get run over or unable to get to the passer? Or rush out of their lanes? Ron called it being "immature." This is the most overrated group in the NFL. Average, middle of the road d-line.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 05:42 PM   #941
Chief X_Phackter
Playmaker
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 3,918
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
RG3 is just trying to get back into good graces here, for whatever reason. Just a short time ago he was ready to spill the beans and write a tell all book. Now we're SB contenders? RG3 is such a tool. He is so damn phony. I hate fake people like him.

Everyone always talks about our d-line. Can someone tell me what is so good about them? Just cause you're drafted in the first round doesn't mean you are an elite d-line. How many times did we see these guys get run over or unable to get to the passer? Or rush out of their lanes? Ron called it being "immature." This is the most overrated group in the NFL. Average, middle of the road d-line.
D-line definitely has a lot to prove, and they know it. They showed flashes of greatness two years ago, but nothing consistent...lot of injuries and absences due to COVID last year...

Looking for a bounce back year.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 08:05 AM   #942
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,104
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
RG3 is just trying to get back into good graces here, for whatever reason. Just a short time ago he was ready to spill the beans and write a tell all book. Now we're SB contenders? RG3 is such a tool. He is so damn phony. I hate fake people like him.

Everyone always talks about our d-line. Can someone tell me what is so good about them? Just cause you're drafted in the first round doesn't mean you are an elite d-line. How many times did we see these guys get run over or unable to get to the passer? Or rush out of their lanes? Ron called it being "immature." This is the most overrated group in the NFL. Average, middle of the road d-line.
Yeah he's one of those 2 face fools that we all know at least one of... All cool with you until you leave the room.
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 08:05 AM   #943
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 49
Posts: 97,623
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

I don't think it's that hot of a take from RG3, if enough things break our way I think the ceiling of this team could be high. SB high? Not sure about that, but making some noise in the playoffs maybe? Yeah I could see that.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 08:05 AM   #944
FrenchSkin
Playmaker
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Yokohama, Japan
Posts: 3,913
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

So, 5 days away from first session of OTAs, and 3 weeks from mandatory mini camp... we're still not going to sign any ILBs ?
__________________
Proud Ambassador of the Redskins French Nation
Team Heinicke Fan Club VP of Global Operations
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 08:08 AM   #945
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,104
Re: 2022 Commanders off season thread part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
So, 5 days away from first session of OTAs, and 3 weeks from mandatory mini camp... we're still not going to sign any ILBs ?
There was a report that said they are content at LB
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.16756 seconds with 12 queries