Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum


Rooting for you guys

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2022, 09:33 AM   #1
Packfan10
Camp Scrub
 
Packfan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 96
Rooting for you guys

To come out of the NFC since weíre eliminated. I know you guys donít care for us but we always had the utmost respect for you guys. I hope you guys go on a run.
Packfan10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-03-2022, 11:11 AM   #2
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 51
Posts: 20,602
Re: Rooting for you guys

Lol. I donít think there are too many packer haters here or anywhere. I only hear great things about the fans and experience there.

We can use all the fans we can get so thanks for the support!
punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 11:24 AM   #3
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,260
Re: Rooting for you guys

I always like the pack cause of their QB play. Everyone loved Farve. I will never understand why the GM never put better pass catching talent around AR. Itís so dumb
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 11:33 AM   #4
Packfan10
Camp Scrub
 
Packfan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 96
Re: Rooting for you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I always like the pack cause of their QB play. Everyone loved Farve. I will never understand why the GM never put better pass catching talent around AR. Itís so dumb
We really only have Watson now at WR thatís any good. The rest of our WRs are awful or injured.
Packfan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 11:37 AM   #5
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 19,720
Re: Rooting for you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packfan10 View Post
We really only have Watson now at WR thatís any good. The rest of our WRs are awful or injured.
And even now it took Rodgers too long to really bond with Watson, now that he has a connection the season is basically lost. When we played you it looked like he didn't trust any of them.

Idk why I like you guys - I respect the hell out of Rodgers as a qb but he's a douche canoe off the field. Still I always root for you unless the opponent is an underdog. Appreciate the kind words.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 11:53 AM   #6
Packfan10
Camp Scrub
 
Packfan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 96
Re: Rooting for you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
And even now it took Rodgers too long to really bond with Watson, now that he has a connection the season is basically lost. When we played you it looked like he didn't trust any of them.

Idk why I like you guys - I respect the hell out of Rodgers as a qb but he's a douche canoe off the field. Still I always root for you unless the opponent is an underdog. Appreciate the kind words.
You guys destroyed us that day on the stat sheet. Turnovers is what kept us in the game.
Packfan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 12:05 PM   #7
Packfan10
Camp Scrub
 
Packfan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 96
Re: Rooting for you guys

I hear Chase Young might be back tomorrow. That would be a huge boost for you guys as well as the rest of the season.
Packfan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 03:57 PM   #8
skinsfan69
Living Legend
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 16,377
Re: Rooting for you guys

Love looked pretty good last week. Maybe it is time for him to get a shot the last part of the season. You have to see what you got in him. I think it's time for the Packers and AR to part ways. It seems like everyone needs a fresh start.
skinsfan69 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 11:36 PM   #9
Packfan10
Camp Scrub
 
Packfan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 96
Re: Rooting for you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Love looked pretty good last week. Maybe it is time for him to get a shot the last part of the season. You have to see what you got in him. I think it's time for the Packers and AR to part ways. It seems like everyone needs a fresh start.
I hope your right. I hope Love turns out to be really good. He looked decent last week. I guess time will tell.
Packfan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 12:33 PM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,547
Re: Rooting for you guys

LOL, he making post on a NY site also.




packersfan12
Special Teams
**

packersfan12 Avatar

Posts: 316

Hey Giant fans
Reply #6 posted Nov 29, 2022 at 10:44am via mobile ThatGuyRich likes thisQuotelikePost OptionsPost by packersfan12 on Nov 29, 2022 at 10:44am
BigBlueDog42 Avatar
Nov 29, 2022 at 10:43am BigBlueDog42 said:
packersfan12 Avatar
Nov 29, 2022 at 10:41am packersfan12 said:
Now Iím kind of pulling for Cincinnati or Buffalo to win the SB now. The Dolphins or Jets would be cool too. If the Eagles won again it wouldnít break my heart either as they own the Vikings. They always beat them in the playoffs.
Buffalo if it's not my team none for the Eagles lol or Dallas or Washington.



I donít like Washington, screw that team.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 12:45 PM   #11
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 51
Posts: 20,602
Re: Rooting for you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, he making post on a NY site also.




packersfan12
Special Teams
**

packersfan12 Avatar

Posts: 316

Hey Giant fans
Reply #6 posted Nov 29, 2022 at 10:44am via mobile ThatGuyRich likes thisQuotelikePost OptionsPost by packersfan12 on Nov 29, 2022 at 10:44am
BigBlueDog42 Avatar
Nov 29, 2022 at 10:43am BigBlueDog42 said:
packersfan12 Avatar
Nov 29, 2022 at 10:41am packersfan12 said:
Now Iím kind of pulling for Cincinnati or Buffalo to win the SB now. The Dolphins or Jets would be cool too. If the Eagles won again it wouldnít break my heart either as they own the Vikings. They always beat them in the playoffs.
Buffalo if it's not my team none for the Eagles lol or Dallas or Washington.



I donít like Washington, screw that team.

Same guy? That would be pretty funny.
punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 12:50 PM   #12
sdskinsfan2001
Oh shit! It's Wayne Brady, son!
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 16,622
Re: Rooting for you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Same guy? That would be pretty funny.
I've never seen packersfan12 or Packfan10 in the same place!

__________________
2023 is the year of the Tuddy.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 02:01 PM   #13
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 51
Posts: 20,602
Re: Rooting for you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I've never seen packersfan12 or Packfan10 in the same place!


punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 03:15 PM   #14
PorkSkins
Playmaker
 
PorkSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 3,217
Re: Rooting for you guys

It'll be tied at the half.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.12841 seconds with 10 queries