The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-27-2022, 09:20 AM   #1786
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Why won’t Fetterman release his health records, the one that would quell the obvious? That debate was an embarrassment

“Pulling this car off the road” while ignoring the results of 2 years of democrat control of the congress and Presidency which has landed this country in the predicament of recession, record inflation, record energy prices, rent, crime, fentanyl death, etc. supported lockdowns and keeping kids home from school…both extremely dumb and failed policy. All this under Democrats

I do not think Fetterman appears fit from the news clips from debate but the flip side of that auditory and speech do not equal impaired cognitive function. If a doctor says he is good to go that is up to us to interpret. In terms of the bolded you wouldn't disclose to your employer why you were out sick for five days or had surgery would you? I know that is a hell no for me and I can't imagine you are that cavalier with your own privacy to do that either. So I don't know why you think it is appropriate for Fetterman.

Advertisements
Old 10-27-2022, 10:43 AM   #1787
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I'm convinced that 90% of democrats just live in a completely different reality than me. It's the bizarro world Seinfeld episode. Maybe it's my reality that's fucked up, maybe it's the democrats', but they are just completely different.
Im convinced your vision of how democrats live is completely different from how democrats actually live.

We are your neighbors, your co workers, your friends, we are the people standing behind you in line at the grocery store. We all eat, sleep, shit, go to work and debate the future effects of that 6th beer at midnight on a work night.

I think all of us are normal good people .. except for the extremes like MAGA trump/MJG believers or antifas. Those people are fucking weird .. and dumb. Very very dumb.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 11:56 AM   #1788
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I do not think Fetterman appears fit from the news clips from debate but the flip side of that auditory and speech do not equal impaired cognitive function. If a doctor says he is good to go that is up to us to interpret. In terms of the bolded you wouldn't disclose to your employer why you were out sick for five days or had surgery would you? I know that is a hell no for me and I can't imagine you are that cavalier with your own privacy to do that either. So I don't know why you think it is appropriate for Fetterman.
Because he is running for office and the responsibility of a US Senator to the people of Pennsylvania?

What’s not surprisingly, the media and Democrats covered up his condition. When NBC news recently gave an insight saying Fetterman can’t even engage in basic communication, many in the media condemned the reporter and his cunt wife asked for an apology. Now after the debate, that reporter has been proven true, Fetterman is a disaster.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 01:04 PM   #1789
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

I think that onus should be on the PA voters. If they have reservations on a candidate they should vote that way. I imagine that you are viewing as people are going to vote for him because of name recognition and the D next to his name. That might be true and if so it is a problem.

If we are going to hold medical records as significant for holding a position in politics perhaps we should look at requiring professional standing as well. After all we don't let people without medical degrees practice or people that fail the Bar practice law. Perhaps all politicians should be required to have a political science degree? Why do we let people that don't know shit about politics govern us? I don't agree with that assertion but it would certainly have far more validity than worrying about someone that has been cleared by his doctor. Leave it to the people of PA. They have shown they are concerned and that has been evident by Fetterman's decline in polls.
Old 10-27-2022, 02:01 PM   #1790
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

more of a WTF but come on
https://www.denverpost.com/2022/10/2...-lawyer-death/
Old 10-28-2022, 09:44 AM   #1791
MTK
\m/

We know Fetterman had a stroke, what’s Walker’s excuse?
Old 10-28-2022, 10:03 AM   #1792
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Very likely has CTE. Big running backs like him took an insane amount of punishment in his era.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 10:16 AM   #1793
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

He also has dissociative identity disorder. Honestly if he is elected America gets what it deserves.
Old 10-28-2022, 10:35 AM   #1794
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
He also has dissociative identity disorder. Honestly if he is elected America gets what it deserves.
Only reason he'll get elected is trump.
Old 10-28-2022, 11:17 AM   #1795
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
https://www.yahoo.com/video/fetterma...234551770.html

Fetterman wife: Swimming is racist

But Fetterman chasing down and pull a gun on a black man isn’t? Or Fetterman as mayor on security camera vandalizing a black business isn’t racist?

So weird…stroke or not, this these people are mentally ill.

He Gets Us
Old 10-28-2022, 11:30 AM   #1796
SunnySide
Playmaker

NEW YORK, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Elon Musk has taken ownership of Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) with brutal efficiency, firing top executives but providing little clarity over how he will achieve the ambitions he has outlined for the influential social media platform.

"The bird is freed," he tweeted after he completed his $44 billion acquisition on Thursday, referencing Twitter's bird logo in an apparent nod to his desire to see the company have fewer limits on content that can be posted.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/deal...er-2022-10-28/

Elon has been getting a lot of shit lately, some of it self inflicted, but I think is a net positive for the world .. so far.

I think it was dumb to buy twitter, idk much about stocks but I think platforms like twitter and facebook are inherently revenue generating limited. No one is going to pay to use it and no one wants a ton of ads.

Starlink to ukraine early in the war was crucial to them. And he did take on the risk that russia would hack him and cause serious damage in return. Yeah he sounded whiny a few weeks ago when he pouted he was going to take his ball and go home bc he wasnt getting enough world recognition for Starlink .. but I think he did deserve more world wide pats on the back.

Starlink to Ukraine WAS and IS a big deal.

Twitter - so he wants a completely unfiltered twitter, completely content neutral in censoring. So what? Let some whack o say vaccines cause genital mutilation. You as the reader are responsible for what you want to believe.

Voting for Desantis talking red wave - i vote blue but I dont care if someone votes red ...just if they vote trump/maga red then I think they are a moron but hes not saying that. he calls trump an idiot and is talking about funding a political donation for centrists.

--------------

I think we should give Elon more credit for Starlink ... I think the guy is trying to do good in this world, albeit uninvited at times.
Old 10-28-2022, 11:36 AM   #1797
MTK
\m/

I liked Musk a lot more when he was just the Tesla/Space X guy. He’s become an insufferable twat.
Old 10-28-2022, 11:41 AM   #1798
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
If she said "access to swimming pools has been very limited and restrictive for lower income children in America" ... she would be correct.

Swimming, tennis, golf are country club sports.

Im fortunate, where I live the public pools are 50% or more POC, we got blacks, asians, hispanics, indians, africans ... but parts of America are so different.

My daily life and experiences in diverse suburbs of the DMV are totally different from someone in rural Kentucky

I guess my point is ... talk "low income" and not just black/racist bc the low income areas are mixed with people from all over with varying skin color.

Its not so much black oppression (still is plenty of it) but its low income oppression.

Challenges ow income kids face are almost insurmontable .. and access to a free pool/not knowing how to swim is one of the many.
Old 10-28-2022, 11:45 AM   #1799
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Censorship and biased behavior from governance on Twitter was bullshit. It’s good to see the pendulum swing back.

Seeing liberal melt Elon is comical

He Gets Us
Old 10-28-2022, 11:46 AM   #1800
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
I liked Musk a lot more when he was just the Tesla/Space X guy. He’s become an insufferable twat.
Agreed .. but im trying to keep an open or opener mind about him. Bc I do seem him trying to do good in a pretty fucked up world right now where half the world will hate you no matter what you do.

Starlink to Ukraine buys a lot of credit with me.

Funding true centrists would be awesome.