Ron Rivera

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-04-2022, 11:36 AM   #121
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Re: Ron Rivera

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
He’s cussing like that’s going to get our attention lmfao. Bro u suck and your team sucks. Saying the F word doesn’t make us like you more.. fire this dude already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like how he also threw out five championships as if that has any relevance to our expectations or how we are feeling. That last championship was 30 years ago. I don't give a shit what happened 30 years ago, I give a shit about where we are right now.

Advertisements
Old 10-04-2022, 11:39 AM   #122
WCommandersfan99
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I like how he also threw out five championships as if that has any relevance to our expectations or how we are feeling. That last championship was 30 years ago. I don't give a shit what happened 30 years ago, I give a shit about where we are right now.
It was kind of an odd comment. I think most NFL observers know our history prior to 1999 was quite good. Been abysmal since.
WCommandersfan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 12:12 PM   #123
Summo
The Bringer of Digital Bling

I always prefer the offensive coaches and Roman would be at the top of my list. But I would be cautious as he has had one of the most dynamic QB's in the league and we don't have that on our roster with that skill set.

Look at the Giants and Daboll. He said that Jones had a similar skill set to Allen and he devolved a system that matches his skill set and so far they are light years ahead of what they have been. Hell the roster for the most part is the same and is a great credit to his coaching ability. If wentz isn't the long term option and lets say Howell is, then we need to find a coach that can scheme to his abilities, IDK

Visit my Socials: Twitter: @summo13 IGram:@summo13art
Summo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 12:45 PM   #124
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Ron is garbage. Needs to go. 13 seasons as a HC and only three times has he had double digit wins. One super bowl appearance that he lost. He also defended and stuck up for Jerry Richardson while he was going through the racism scandal. Yeah, he seems like a super high quality, good character guy. Ron Rivera is garbage.

Threw his own players under the bus to the media. Calls them out by name which I think is totally unprofessional.

He needs gone, but the sad reality that as long as Dan is the owner, there is never going to be success in Washington.

I left the boards mostly after the name change to Commanders, pop in from time to time and just lurk the threads and I also like the off-topic threads. Anyway, I hope all of you guys and gals are well.

We are expecting our first child next Tuesday. Life has me pretty busy. Getting away from a toxic organization like Washington has done a lot for my mental health on Sundays. I wish everyone the best! Take care.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:48 PM   #125
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Ron is garbage. Needs to go. 13 seasons as a HC and only three times has he had double digit wins. One super bowl appearance that he lost. He also defended and stuck up for Jerry Richardson while he was going through the racism scandal. Yeah, he seems like a super high quality, good character guy. Ron Rivera is garbage.

Threw his own players under the bus to the media. Calls them out by name which I think is totally unprofessional.

He needs gone, but the sad reality that as long as Dan is the owner, there is never going to be success in Washington.

I left the boards mostly after the name change to Commanders, pop in from time to time and just lurk the threads and I also like the off-topic threads. Anyway, I hope all of you guys and gals are well.

We are expecting our first child next Tuesday. Life has me pretty busy. Getting away from a toxic organization like Washington has done a lot for my mental health on Sundays. I wish everyone the best! Take care.
SS84…good to see you and congrats on the new baby!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 12:48 PM   #126
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

First off CONGRATS Snake!

2nd yes I agree with you, I have only watched 1 full game this season and I prob won't watch another full one again.

I don't let it bother me anymore, if they win or lose it has zero effect on my day to day life.

I learned that a few years ago, no need to let it ruin your day
Old 10-04-2022, 02:41 PM   #127
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Agreed and congratulations. Don’t disappear cus of a name though. We r still just as lousy as we were!
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 02:43 PM   #128
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:

Thats awesome! tense 24 hours or so and shit will happen ... but everything will be great in the end.

wish you and the lady the best
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 02:48 PM   #129
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Seems like Sean Peyton wants back in, what do you think?
Old 10-04-2022, 06:58 PM   #130
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Hell yeah! And he can bring Gregg Williams with him!
Old 10-04-2022, 07:20 PM   #131
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:

Congrats Snake!
I understand both the disconnect, and the urge to get away from this mess, but it's good to see some known faces, hope you find the time to post from time to time!
Take care, enjoy, and happily welcome this new human being in our crazy world !
Old 10-04-2022, 07:28 PM   #132
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Meanwhile, the Seahawks and Geno Smith put 48 points on the Lions. I post this in this thread cuz to me this screams awful coaching. They don't have a better roster than us. They don't have a better QB than us. I have lost any remaining faith in Ron, he can neither get his players in position to win, nor have them motivated, nor have them believe in what they're doing...
Meanwhile the Lions are the best offense in the league with Jared freakin Goff at the helm... Difference ? Coaching.
Old 10-04-2022, 09:07 PM   #133
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
I would def take Sean Peyton back in a heartbeat. He has the clout to bring a guy like Vic Fangio with him as well.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 10:10 PM   #134
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Immediately.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 10:25 PM   #135
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

No way Sean Peyton comes to this franchise to coach this team. lol

He has already said that he wants to go somewhere stable, with good ownership. This is the last place on his list. Hell, it's not even on his list.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote