NFL Season Predictions 2019

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-23-2019, 06:40 PM   #31
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: NFL Season Predictions 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian-brave View Post
no, i'm not being a homer with Redskins. Ive just known for the past 4 years that i'm watching entertainment and not competition.
they are telling you this year the focus is on black quarterbacks and teams with female owners. Those teams will have good years.
last week they kept telling you about 0-2 teams rarely make playoffs, that means this year it will happen. Redskins are 0-2. its season 100. the focus will be on the old school teams in the nfc.
Where do I sign up to get woke? I'd love to hear more of your thesis on black quarterbacks, female owners, season 100/old school teams in the NFC and how to tell the difference between entertainment and competition.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-23-2019, 07:12 PM   #32
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Where do I sign up to get woke? I'd love to hear more of your thesis on black quarterbacks, female owners, season 100/old school teams in the NFC and how to tell the difference between entertainment and competition.
I don't understand how people believe in some of these conspiracy theories, especially the people that thinks the NFL fixes games. I suppose they don't realize how many people would have to be on the take. To top it off you have a bunch of billionaire owners that would probably spare no expense hiring a team of high dollar lawyers and investigators if they thought illegal activity was screwing over their team.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 08:38 PM   #33
Indian-brave
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
I don't understand how people believe in some of these conspiracy theories, especially the people that thinks the NFL fixes games. I suppose they don't realize how many people would have to be on the take. To top it off you have a bunch of billionaire owners that would probably spare no expense hiring a team of high dollar lawyers and investigators if they thought illegal activity was screwing over their team.
I don't believe it. I know it . Belief is useless. As useless as hope and faith and there's no such thing as coincidence . It doesnt matter that you can't fathom how many people might need to know or don't know.
Billions of dollars and power take care of all it needs to.
Like I said, I've studied it for 3 or 4 years. I know I'm not wrong. Fantastic finishes every week. Only 2 black QBS in 54 years have won a SB. Its all controlled, all lies.
In the real world, a QB cant last 20 years and never get blind sided. It's childish to "believe" that.

And by the way..the only 2 black QBS to win a SB were on Indian themed teams in two States called Washington. They are mocking you with how staged it is.
Indian-brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 10:29 PM   #34
MTK
\m/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2019, 10:59 PM   #35
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I had 5 guesses on what GIF you would use, I think I would've nailed this one. Actually laughed out loud.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 11:03 PM   #36
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
I don't believe it. I know it . Belief is useless. As useless as hope and faith and there's no such thing as coincidence . It doesnt matter that you can't fathom how many people might need to know or don't know.
Billions of dollars and power take care of all it needs to.
Like I said, I've studied it for 3 or 4 years. I know I'm not wrong. Fantastic finishes every week. Only 2 black QBS in 54 years have won a SB. Its all controlled, all lies.
In the real world, a QB cant last 20 years and never get blind sided. It's childish to "believe" that.

And by the way..the only 2 black QBS to win a SB were on Indian themed teams in two States called Washington. They are mocking you with how staged it is.
Going full conspiracy mode with less than 25 total comments...

Old 09-23-2019, 11:55 PM   #37
Indian-brave
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Going full conspiracy mode with less than 25 total comments...

And whats the definition of conspiracy? Conspiracies arent rare things. They are how the world is run. Wealthy people behind closed doors, decide your future. Thats a fact about this country and world. The Redskins are 0-3 and they will make playoffs. Fantastic drama )))))
Indian-brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 02:22 AM   #38
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
And whats the definition of conspiracy? Conspiracies arent rare things. They are how the world is run. Wealthy people behind closed doors, decide your future. Thats a fact about this country and world. The Redskins are 0-3 and they will make playoffs. Fantastic drama )))))
Hey, we all have our own thing here. I'm the yell and cuss during the gameday thread guy. Tonight was so embarrassing, I couldn't even get upset.