Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

F... recurring dreams

Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2006, 12:11 AM   #1
MTK
\m/

F... recurring dreams

I have a few recurring dreams that I have time to time. Lately I've been dreaming of tigers or lions. They never chase me, I'll just see them walking down the street or something and I'm like holy shit there's a tiger! The last big cat dream I had I was choking a lion, weird.

I also have dreams of being in an elevator that's shaky and bumpy as all hell, and it feels like it's going to break loose at any moment and fall, it never does though. And even though I know the elevator is going to be shaky, I always get in it anyway.

And then there's always the good old I'm late for class or work dreams. I think those are pretty common though. The last one like that I had I showed up to class on the last day and we had this big presentation to do, and I turned to the person next to me and I was like damn I'm not ready for this at all, I didn't even know we had to do this! I just sat there sweating as people went up one by one and did their presentation. Thankfully I woke up before it was my turn.

I do have occasional Redskins related dreams. It's usually I've forgotten the game is on and I finally remember to turn it on and it's already over. I'm always so bummed out.

Anyone else have any weird recurring dreams?