Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2023, 11:35 AM   #3256
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,171
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
A trained monkey could put DeSantis in his place so Newsome must be inept. In the end though Newsome is probably the winner he doesn't have to wake up the next morning realizing he is DeSantis
It's Newsom. And he's the type of guy that would fuck his friend's wife. Literally. If I was him, I wouldn't be casting any stones in my glass house.

__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-01-2023, 12:38 PM   #3257
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I didn't watch it but if what you say is true then Newsome did a piss poor job. DeSantis has some of the worst policies he has pushed through:

Highest teen suicide rates because of his laws? Check
Biggest loss of biodiversity because of poor land use and exotic animal laws? Check
Lack of home owners insurance options? Check
Refusal to deal with climate change? Check
Giving money to terrorist Saudi states and refusing to support local businesses? Check

A trained monkey could put DeSantis in his place so Newsome must be inept. In the end though Newsome is probably the winner he doesn't have to wake up the next morning realizing he is DeSantis
Why would anyone with a brain watch two morons fight it out to prove who is dumber then the other???
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 12:44 PM   #3258
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,488
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
It's Newsom. And he's the type of guy that would fuck his friend's wife. Literally. If I was him, I wouldn't be casting any stones in my glass house.

You've never fucked a friends wife? You're missing out
__________________
Who does number 2 work for?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 04:29 PM   #3259
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

It took them long enough but Santos is gone!!!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 05:51 PM   #3260
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,795
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I didn't watch it but if what you say is true then Newsome did a piss poor job. DeSantis has some of the worst policies he has pushed through:

Highest teen suicide rates because of his laws? Check
Biggest loss of biodiversity because of poor land use and exotic animal laws? Check
Lack of home owners insurance options? Check
Refusal to deal with climate change? Check
Giving money to terrorist Saudi states and refusing to support local businesses? Check

A trained monkey could put DeSantis in his place so Newsome must be inept. In the end though Newsome is probably the winner he doesn't have to wake up the next morning realizing he is DeSantis
Lotta coping here and when it comes to major issues “lack of homeowners insurance options” isn’t very high.

Top state for education in the country

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...ings/education

Number 8 in the country for small business

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/11/amer...-rankings.html

Common sense approach too policy in general, but versus Covid, DeSantis was proven right. Newsome was not only wrong but a hypocrite who dined out at the French Laundry while locking down others.



When I looked up teen suicides…the only real thing you listed I could give a shit about…Florida was middle of the pack per capita for teens. I mean he supports a ban of Tik Tok, which probably would help fight teen suicide.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 05:54 PM   #3261
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,795
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
It took them long enough but Santos is gone!!!
So Republicans do the right thing, but Democrat cowards refuse to expel Bob Menendez?

Tells you a lot.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 09:12 PM   #3262
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 22,804
The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
So Republicans do the right thing, but Democrat cowards refuse to expel Bob Menendez?

Tells you a lot.

LOL. This is rich as you and 95 percent of Republicans get ready to vote for Trump to be the God damned President. Your either the worlds biggest troll or it’s most oblivious person.

Friday night and I’m in the political thread at 8:15.

punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 09:40 PM   #3263
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,171
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
LOL. This is rich as you and 95 percent of Republicans get ready to vote for Trump to be the God damned President. Your either the worlds biggest troll or it’s most oblivious person.

Friday night and I’m in the political thread at 8:15.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 05:47 AM   #3264
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1353576]

Top state for education in the country
/QUOTE]




LOL, no , no it's not. Read your own link dumb ass.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 07:18 AM   #3265
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I didn't watch it but if what you say is true then Newsome did a piss poor job. DeSantis has some of the worst policies he has pushed through:

Highest teen suicide rates because of his laws? Check
Biggest loss of biodiversity because of poor land use and exotic animal laws? Check
Lack of home owners insurance options? Check
Refusal to deal with climate change? Check
Giving money to terrorist Saudi states and refusing to support local businesses? Check

A trained monkey could put DeSantis in his place so Newsome must be inept. In the end though Newsome is probably the winner he doesn't have to wake up the next morning realizing he is DeSantis

Newsome was the winner,...............

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ornia-florida/


Newsom shows his strengths
Though Newsom often found himself on the defense in a hostile media environment, the California Democrat managed to keep his calm throughout, easily batting away attacks while also lobbing many of his own at DeSantis.

In one such instance, DeSantis went after Newsom over his COVID-19 policies, saying that in California “you had Disney closed inexplicably for over a year” and that Newsom was “a lock-down governor.”

Newsom quickly fired back.

“Let’s talk about your record on COVID,” Newsom said. “You pass an emergency declaration before the state of California did. You closed down your beaches, your bars, your restaurants. It’s a fact. You had quarantines — you had quarantines, you had checkpoints all over the state of Florida. By the way, I didn’t say that. Donald Trump laid you out on this.”

“He followed science. He followed Fauci,” Newsom added of DeSantis, to which the Florida governor said, “that’s not true.”

Throughout the debate, Newsom was confident and good-humored, rarely seeming fazed when being attacked by DeSantis or pressed by Hannity, a self-proclaimed conservative.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 10:34 AM   #3266
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,795
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

[quote=Giantone;1353588]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Top state for education in the country
/QUOTE]




LOL, no , no it's not. Read your own link dumb ass.
I did, number state in Education in the country. Again, cope and keep crying about it.

From Politico:

A DeSantis aide said California first partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom was the one who stepped in and ended the debate on her husband’s behalf after Hannity invited the two governors to go deeper into overtime. A second person on the ground confirmed that.

“Gavin Newsom got beat so badly last night his wife literally had to throw in the towel for him.”


Newsome tapped out bro, sad but true.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 10:48 AM   #3267
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,171
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

[quote=Chico23231;1353593]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post

I did, number state in Education in the country. Again, cope and keep crying about it.

From Politico:

A DeSantis aide said California first partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom was the one who stepped in and ended the debate on her husband’s behalf after Hannity invited the two governors to go deeper into overtime. A second person on the ground confirmed that.

“Gavin Newsom got beat so badly last night his wife literally had to throw in the towel for him.”

Newsome tapped out bro, sad but true.
First Partner?

Man, I'm so glad I moved out of California.



__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 12:44 PM   #3268
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

[quote=Chico23231;1353593]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post

I did, number state in Education in the country. Again, cope and keep crying about it.

From Politico:

A DeSantis aide said California first partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom was the one who stepped in and ended the debate on her husband’s behalf after Hannity invited the two governors to go deeper into overtime. A second person on the ground confirmed that.

“Gavin Newsom got beat so badly last night his wife literally had to throw in the towel for him.”

Newsome tapped out bro, sad but true.
MAGA BULL SHIT.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-analysis.html

Fox News Helped Ron DeSantis As Much As It Could in His Debate With Gavin Newsom. It Wasn’t Enough

When the Newsom-DeSantis debate was first announced—on Fox News, moderated by Sean Hannity—many people wondered why Gavin Newsom, the Democratic governor of California, would put himself up to this. Newsom is not running for higher office, for one thing, while the staging of the event on Fox News, presided over by the comically immoderate Hannity, meant that the playing field would be slanted cartoonishly against him.

On the other hand, it was easy to understand why DeSantis’ handlers, and perhaps some Fox News executives, thought the DeSantis-Newsom debate should have been winnable for the Florida governor. Sure, he has proved horribly overmatched sharing the debate stage with the middling field of Republican presidential aspirants, being pressed ever so slightly on his record and asked to differentiate himself politically. Peel away the multipronged opposition, tuck in some softball questioning, relieve him of the live audience: Surely DeSantis would be better able to flex some muscle. But after 90 minutes of sort of answering Hannity’s prompts, the debate managed to raise only two great queries: Why would Ron DeSantis agree to this? And shouldn’t he have looked taller than that sitting on Sean Hannity’s shoulders


When the Newsom-DeSantis debate was first announced—on Fox News, moderated by Sean Hannity—many people wondered why Gavin Newsom, the Democratic governor of California, would put himself up to this. Newsom is not running for higher office, for one thing, while the staging of the event on Fox News, presided over by the comically immoderate Hannity, meant that the playing field would be slanted cartoonishly against him.

On the other hand, it was easy to understand why DeSantis’ handlers, and perhaps some Fox News executives, thought the DeSantis-Newsom debate should have been winnable for the Florida governor. Sure, he has proved horribly overmatched sharing the debate stage with the middling field of Republican presidential aspirants, being pressed ever so slightly on his record and asked to differentiate himself politically. Peel away the multipronged opposition, tuck in some softball questioning, relieve him of the live audience: Surely DeSantis would be better able to flex some muscle. But after 90 minutes of sort of answering Hannity’s prompts, the debate managed to raise only two great queries: Why would Ron DeSantis agree to this? And shouldn’t he have looked taller than that sitting on Sean Hannity’s shoulders.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 12:47 PM   #3269
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

[quote=Chico23231;1353593]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post

I did
The you can't fucking read, DA!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 12:51 PM   #3270
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
LOL. This is rich as you and 95 percent of Republicans get ready to vote for Trump to be the God damned President. Your either the worlds biggest troll or it’s most oblivious person.

Friday night and I’m in the political thread at 8:15.
Punch , you know the answer, it's both. He isn't alone his little shadow that protects him is just as bad, maybe worse. We know what chico is his shadow hides .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29267 seconds with 12 queries