Cowboysboard vs The Warpath IV

Fantasy Football

Old 08-28-2009, 12:24 PM   #31
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Re: Cowboysboard vs The Warpath IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldSkins View Post
It's supposed to be a LIVE draft so i don't know why everyone was pushing the pre-rankings so much. Yea your new team sucks because everyone was able to draft this time.
Preparation. If you don't prepare and something happens that you can't draft live, the Yahoo rankings will screw you over and you have no place to whine about the team.

I have a work schedule that hasn't always allowed me to make many drafts, but I have 20 of those fake digital trophies on my Yahoo fantasy profile since 2005.

My team is not bad...just not as incredible as my first one that had AP, Chris Johnson, Peyton AND Eli Manning and was solid overall.

I'll still be near the top at the end of the year, I have finished 2nd and 3rd in this very competitive league we have here.

Advertisements
Old 09-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #32
Valleyranchgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldSkins View Post
It's supposed to be a LIVE draft so i don't know why everyone was pushing the pre-rankings so much. Yea your new team sucks because everyone was able to draft this time.
Boston is good no doubt. But yes Waldskins, Boston team is better because more than three people was present to draft. I think maybe three people missed the second draft. What Boston is saying is your power could go out and you can't draft, so its better to prepare than be sorry. I usually set preranksings because I target who I think is going to have a good season not these so called experts.

Boston your team probably also had to do with the draft position slightly but no one had the old positions or knew their old one(me thinks some did). Sorry for not writing the old position down, I never really thought about doing it, simply because we did not do it the first time yahoo servers crashed a few years ago. For the future I will though. My team is slightly better nothing to write home about but I make good pickups throughout the year.

Lets enjoy the season and have fun.
Valleyranchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:33 AM   #33
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleyranchgirl View Post
Boston is good no doubt. But yes Waldskins, Boston team is better because more than three people was present to draft. I think maybe three people missed the second draft. What Boston is saying is your power could go out and you can't draft, so its better to prepare than be sorry. I usually set preranksings because I target who I think is going to have a good season not these so called experts.

Boston your team probably also had to do with the draft position slightly but no one had the old positions or knew their old one(me thinks some did). Sorry for not writing the old position down, I never really thought about doing it, simply because we did not do it the first time yahoo servers crashed a few years ago. For the future I will though. My team is slightly better nothing to write home about but I make good pickups throughout the year.

Lets enjoy the season and have fun.
Thank you. I would NEVER trust my draft to Yahoo's pre-rankings. I set them early with some research involved, but I even go over them the night before to make sure I have them adjusted for injuries, players who did not win starting jobs (Beanie Wells) and to make sure Dallas players are ranked low enough that I do not get them.