Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2022, 07:33 PM   #1561
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,294
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
He is second only to Jesus!

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-...091312341.html


INSIDER
Donald Trump shares Truth Social photo proclaiming him as second only to Jesus

Donald Trump shared a Truth Social post comparing him to Jesus Christ.

The post said the former president is "second greatest" only to Jesus.

Trump's supporters, and even Trump himself, have made similar comparisons before.

Former President Donald Trump shared a post on his Truth Social account on Friday, declaring him as "second" only to Jesus.

The post by Truth Social user @austinnegrete said: "Jesus is the Greatest. President @realDonaldTrump is the second greatest."

It accompanied an image of a painting of Jesus by artist Dan Wilson.

Trump "ReTruthed," or reposted, the Jesus comparison to his 4.1 million Truth Social followers.
I'm shocked he put himself 2nd! I'm proud of him. /s/
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-24-2022, 07:50 PM   #1562
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,555
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

................that's your president.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 07:52 PM   #1563
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,294
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
................that's your president.
Biden is my President. But ok 👍!
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 08:25 PM   #1564
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,879
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Jared Benjamin Lafer, who last September drove his SUV through a tiny assemblage of Black Lives Matter protesters in Johnson City, Tennessee, and then sped away — leaving behind a man with a concussion, brain bleed, and two broken legs — will face no charges.

On Monday, a Tennessee grand jury returned a “no true” bill — a declaration by jurors that there was not enough evidence to indict the 27-year-old even after a judge had reduced the charges against him from aggravated assault, a Class C felony, to reckless aggravated assault, a Class D felony. Among the materials that apparently left the grand jurors unmoved was cellphone video documenting Lafer rolling over the protester with his truck, narrowly

https://twitter.com/TheTNHoller/stat...WeoNJBndsm35PA

^^ clear video of it ..
------

Did you all hear about this one? On video so it should have been everywhere

The "if it was a republican it would be everywhere in the media" is such a dumb argument to me.

Social media is the news cycle .. and plenty of right wing conservatives make sure things get promoted loud and clear

------

Yall are saying event in North Dakota isnt being reported but ive heard about it plenty and here we are talking about it.

---

Such simp victim mentality ... "(sniffle sniffle) if .. if it was a republican .. (sniff sniff) .. the world would care!!!"

Selling "youre the victim" to conservatives has to be the easiest job in the world.

Sack up and stop whining and complaining about everything
Pretty dumb to think this is the same. Like I said specifically target someone and killing them based on politics should be a news making event.



This video is nuts…but when you go up to innocent people and threaten them, then u you get what you deserve. this guy in the truck has the right to say Fuck Black Lives Matter and you can’t get mad. Thankfully the court system got it right and didn’t charge him. As we know the riots and violent protest at BLM were an embarrassment in 2020.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 08:35 PM   #1565
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,555
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Pretty dumb to think this is the same. Like I said specifically target someone and killing them based on politics should be a news making event.



This video is nuts…but when you go up to innocent people and threaten them, then u you get what you deserve. this guy in the truck has the right to say Fuck Black Lives Matter and you can’t get mad. Thankfully the court system got it right and didn’t charge him. As we know the riots and violent protest at BLM were an embarrassment in 2020.

chico posting drunk ,...........again.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 06:39 PM   #1566
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,555
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

https://news.yahoo.com/gov-greg-abbo...185358128.html

Business Insider
Gov. Greg Abbott said Texas' strict abortion law would 'eliminate all rapists.' But clinics say the number of rape cases has been 'consistently high': report
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 11:47 AM   #1567
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Texas GOP Rep. Dan Crenshaw has escalated his long-standing feud with the far-right wing of his party, calling them out for their "rank dishonesty and conspiracy."

During an interview at The Texas Tribune Festival on Friday, Crenshaw hit out at the "woke right" and the "alt-right" — highlighting, in particular, those who support conspiracy theory movements like QAnon.

Crenshaw also criticized those who "wear a jersey and just scream at the other side."

"They remind me of the far left more than anything," he said.

Crenshaw stopped short of naming lawmakers but rebuked these far-right individuals for capitalizing on "manufactured divisions."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dan-crens...042841154.html
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 11:58 AM   #1568
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Scroll back up to restore default view.
HuffPost
Rep. Matt Gaetz Admits To Absurd GOP Priority If They Win Back House
Lee Moran
Tue, September 27, 2022 at 3:02 AM·2 min read
In this article:

Matt Gaetz
Matt Gaetz
American politician

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) all but admitted this week that he doesn’t care about enacting policy if the GOP wins control of the House in the November election.

Instead, the Donald Trump-adoring Florida Republican said control of the chamber should be primarily used to settle scores with Democrats.

Gaetz, appearing on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast, called on Republicans to “open up every vector of attack” on Democrats as he echoed GOP calls for the impeachment of President Joe Biden and senior members of his administration for unspecified reasons.

Gaetz says if Republicans don’t immediately begin impeachment of Biden and Cabinet officials if they get the majority “our voters will feel betrayed” heading into 2024, “and that’s why it should be investigations first, and policy as a far, far diminished priority.” pic.twitter.com/vCdKGvxnLN

— Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 (@RonFilipkowski) September 26, 2022

The Republican mandate in this year’s midterm elections is “not to go hold hands in the warm spring rain with the Democrats, it is to investigate them, hold them accountable and we can do that without the Senate, without the White House,” Gaetz continued.

“And that’s why it should be investigations first (and) policy, bill-making to support the lobbyists and the PACs as a far, far diminished priority,” added Gaetz, who reportedly remains under investigation in a sex trafficking probe. He denies any wrongdoing.

https://news.yahoo.com/rep-matt-gaet...070213142.html
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 12:00 PM   #1569
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Becoming a Crenshaw fan lately.

More of that centerist, what is best for the whole Country approach please.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 01:01 PM   #1570
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,879
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Scroll back up to restore default view.
HuffPost
Rep. Matt Gaetz Admits To Absurd GOP Priority If They Win Back House
Lee Moran
Tue, September 27, 2022 at 3:02 AM·2 min read
In this article:

Matt Gaetz
Matt Gaetz
American politician

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) all but admitted this week that he doesn’t care about enacting policy if the GOP wins control of the House in the November election.

Instead, the Donald Trump-adoring Florida Republican said control of the chamber should be primarily used to settle scores with Democrats.

Gaetz, appearing on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast, called on Republicans to “open up every vector of attack” on Democrats as he echoed GOP calls for the impeachment of President Joe Biden and senior members of his administration for unspecified reasons.

Gaetz says if Republicans don’t immediately begin impeachment of Biden and Cabinet officials if they get the majority “our voters will feel betrayed” heading into 2024, “and that’s why it should be investigations first, and policy as a far, far diminished priority.” pic.twitter.com/vCdKGvxnLN

— Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 (@RonFilipkowski) September 26, 2022

The Republican mandate in this year’s midterm elections is “not to go hold hands in the warm spring rain with the Democrats, it is to investigate them, hold them accountable and we can do that without the Senate, without the White House,” Gaetz continued.

“And that’s why it should be investigations first (and) policy, bill-making to support the lobbyists and the PACs as a far, far diminished priority,” added Gaetz, who reportedly remains under investigation in a sex trafficking probe. He denies any wrongdoing.

https://news.yahoo.com/rep-matt-gaet...070213142.html
Ron Filipkowski…for all those who don’t know, he help Rebekah Jones push the blue quanon conspiracy theory that Ron DeSantis misrepresented Covid death and was changing the numbers.

I’ve been told Matt Gaetz was child trafficking, any update to that conspiracy theory?
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 01:02 PM   #1571
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,879
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Becoming a Crenshaw fan lately.

More of that centerist, what is best for the whole Country approach please.
So your a Manchin and Senama fan too?
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 01:23 PM   #1572
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
So your a Manchin and Senama fan too?
Im a Manchin fan .. that doesnt mean I endorse everything he does, I dont even know 90% of what he votes for etc but I am a fan in general.

Sinema - I agree with her that we shouldnt do away with the legislative filibuster ... that would be the end of our political system as we know it. But I dont know much about her.

Im 100% sure the republicans will do away with the legislative filibuster the moment they get the WH and Senate .. saying "we must do this to protect our republic because if we dont, the liberals will do this ... " ... even though the Dems didnt when they could have.

-----------

This country is fucked ... and far right nut job christian nationalists are convinced the left is the party of hate and stoking cultural division ...

SCOTUS is already dead

Legislative is hanging on by a thread called legislative filibuster

Executive .. well, we had a tantrum throwing narcissist in the WH that has now taken on the face of our country


were fucked .... and its all christian and evangelicals fault
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 01:30 PM   #1573
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

bait and switch for Arizona's rich

Voucher expansion was overwhelmingly shot down by voters just a few years ago. That didn’t stop the GOP-run Legislature or Gov. Doug Ducey from ignoring the will of Arizona citizens and passing a law along party lines that would allow all of Arizona’s 1.1 million K-12 student to receive roughly $7,000 in taxpayer dollars to pay for private school.

The 'gold standard': Ducey heralds first-in-nation voucher law

The plan was sold as a way of providing a leg up for the disadvantaged when, in fact, it is a handout for the rich.

That sad fact became apparent as soon as the state started accepting requests for voucher funding.

Roughly 75% of the applications for the funding came from the parents of students who had never been inside an Arizona public school. In other words, the state mostly would be handing out taxpayer money to people who already are sending their children to private schools.

People who already can afford to do so.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/looks-ari...140007295.html

Thats like giving away 20% off coupons to Ruth Chris and saying youre doing this to help the hungry.

Poor people cant afford Ruth Chris .. 20% off or 50% off

---

but the christian, talking in tongues SCOTUS said its now okay for tax payer money to go to religious schools ... bc "public tax payer money going to religious institutions" is somehow in the original intent of the Constitution ..
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 01:55 PM   #1574
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,294
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Im a Manchin fan .. that doesnt mean I endorse everything he does, I dont even know 90% of what he votes for etc but I am a fan in general.

Sinema - I agree with her that we shouldnt do away with the legislative filibuster ... that would be the end of our political system as we know it. But I dont know much about her.

Im 100% sure the republicans will do away with the legislative filibuster the moment they get the WH and Senate .. saying "we must do this to protect our republic because if we dont, the liberals will do this ... " ... even though the Dems didnt when they could have.

-----------

This country is fucked ... and far right nut job christian nationalists are convinced the left is the party of hate and stoking cultural division ...

SCOTUS is already dead

Legislative is hanging on by a thread called legislative filibuster

Executive .. well, we had a tantrum throwing narcissist in the WH that has now taken on the face of our country

were fucked .... and its all christian and evangelicals fault
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 02:20 PM   #1575
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.36979 seconds with 10 queries