Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2022, 09:31 AM   #2161
nonniey
The Starter
 
nonniey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 1,442
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico , thing is you make up the BS about Biden the shit about this Congressmen is true. The two are very different you dumb ass.
Actually the stuff about Warren and Biden is in fact true as well (Come on now no one, not even their fervent supporters, really disputes that - except you). The Congressman elect is scum and if there is a way to prevent him taking his seat I'm all for it.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-29-2022, 10:00 AM   #2162
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,879
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/13/busin...ces/index.html

Inflation may be easing, but grocery prices are still way up

In the year through November, food got 10.6% more expensive, with grocery prices rising 12% and menu prices jumping 8.5%, not adjusted for seasonal swings, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said Tuesday.

This is one disgraceful fucking President…enjoying his Caribbean holiday as people die and loot upstate NY in a cold freeze. No surprise as Biden has outpaced the previous administration on vacation, away from dc.. https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/17/polit...ome/index.html

Not a peep from libs, expected.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 10:03 AM   #2163
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,879
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Actually the stuff about Warren and Biden is in fact true as well (Come on now no one, not even their fervent supporters, really disputes that - except you). The Congressman elect is scum and if there is a way to prevent him taking his seat I'm all for it.
Don’t forget Danang Dick…Blumenthal out there doing his stolen valor act is more despicable than anything, yet liberals don’t say a peep.

Blumenthal should fucking resign before anyone
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 10:19 AM   #2164
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Don’t forget Danang Dick…Blumenthal out there doing his stolen valor act is more despicable than anything, yet liberals don’t say a peep.

Blumenthal should fucking resign before anyone
Dude .. I have no idea who you or what you are talking about. Blumenthal stolen valor?? Didnt hear about it.

---------------------------

https://youtu.be/ngDqcMkNKr4

Tulsi Gabbard murder interview w Santos .. she is a sharp knife
__________________
19,937 car accidents a day in the US. Buy a dash camera for everyone you love. Insurance companies are increasingly denying claims.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 10:34 AM   #2165
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,879
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Dude .. I have no idea who you or what you are talking about. Blumenthal stolen valor?? Didnt hear about it.

---------------------------

https://youtu.be/ngDqcMkNKr4

Tulsi Gabbard murder interview w Santos .. she is a sharp knife
He’s maybe the wealthiest senator in congress and he repeatedly lied about serving in Vietnam war. And he’s misrepresented his serviced as He obtained at least five military deferments from 1965 to 1970 and took repeated steps that enabled him to avoid going to war, according to records. Then he “happened” to land as a marine reservist that guaranteed he didn’t go.

I saw bits and pieces of Tulsi interview…that’s how you do it.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 10:38 AM   #2166
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,555
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/13/busin...ces/index.html

Inflation may be easing, but grocery prices are still way up

In the year through November, food got 10.6% more expensive, with grocery prices rising 12% and menu prices jumping 8.5%, not adjusted for seasonal swings, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said Tuesday.

This is one disgraceful fucking President…enjoying his Caribbean holiday as people die and loot upstate NY in a cold freeze. No surprise as Biden has outpaced the previous administration on vacation, away from dc.. https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/17/polit...ome/index.html

Not a peep from libs, expected.
Keep making up shit chico you're a liar so we expect nothing else from you .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 10:58 AM   #2167
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,879
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Get his ass!

Ro Khanna

@RoKhanna
Nearly six months ago ⁦
@BernieSanders
⁩ & I called for Buttigieg to implement fines & penalties on airlines for cancelling flights. Why were these recommendations not followed? This mess with Southwest could have been avoided. We need bold action.

https://prospect.org/blogs-and-newsl...-hill-leaders/

Buttigieg Under Fire From Capitol Hill Leaders
With July 4th flight cancellations approaching, the transportation secretary is faulted for having no remedial plan.

Pete is just another diversity hire failure!
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 11:06 AM   #2168
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,879
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Keep making up shit chico you're a liar so we expect nothing else from you .
G1 check those receipts I posted. I always bring them

__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 06:30 PM   #2169
nonniey
The Starter
 
nonniey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 1,442
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Dude .. I have no idea who you or what you are talking about. Blumenthal stolen valor?? Didnt hear about it.

......
Yeah that one as correct too. Blumenthal who was in the Marine reserves passed himself off as Vietnam war vet. Pretty sure he explicitly claimed he served in Vietnam on multiple tours but never actually went there.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 02:51 AM   #2170
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,555
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Get his ass!

Ro Khanna

@RoKhanna
Nearly six months ago ⁦
@BernieSanders
⁩ & I called for Buttigieg to implement fines & penalties on airlines for cancelling flights. Why were these recommendations not followed? This mess with Southwest could have been avoided. We need bold action.
Keep making up shit chico you're a liar so we expect nothing else from you .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 08:56 AM   #2171
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,879
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Keep making up shit chico you're a liar so we expect nothing else from you .
You do understand that’s a direct quote tweet by Ro Khanna, the liberal Democrat congressman from California?
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 09:43 AM   #2172
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,294
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You do understand that’s a direct quote tweet by Ro Khanna, the liberal Democrat congressman from California?
Don't hold your breath on waiting for an apology.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 10:20 AM   #2173
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Yeah that one as correct too. Blumenthal who was in the Marine reserves passed himself off as Vietnam war vet. Pretty sure he explicitly claimed he served in Vietnam on multiple tours but never actually went there.
whispering voice .. yeah I know, i was trying to trigger chico .. poorly

Funny thing is .. draft dodgers get less venom from the far right vs purple heart recipients and war hero POWs

(also a poor attempt at trolling ... )

In non trolling manner, and Im sure you showed due respect Nonniey .. what was done and said of John McCain before and after his passing was vile from the MAGA/Carlson crowd



Have a good Friday yall ... safe Saturday and a winner winner on Sunday!!
__________________
19,937 car accidents a day in the US. Buy a dash camera for everyone you love. Insurance companies are increasingly denying claims.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 11:46 AM   #2174
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,555
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Don't hold your breath on waiting for an apology.
apology , LOL, early in the day for you to be drinking!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 12:09 PM   #2175
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,879
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
whispering voice .. yeah I know, i was trying to trigger chico .. poorly

Funny thing is .. draft dodgers get less venom from the far right vs purple heart recipients and war hero POWs

(also a poor attempt at trolling ... )

In non trolling manner, and Im sure you showed due respect Nonniey .. what was done and said of John McCain before and after his passing was vile from the MAGA/Carlson crowd



Have a good Friday yall ... safe Saturday and a winner winner on Sunday!!
Just as vile was McCain backing the Steele Dossier as viable to the intel community with his blessing for investigation. He was a bitter old man at that point, acting as a politician and not the same person he was before.

McCain was a useful idiot to essentially a political operation which was completely discredited by multiple investigations end the end.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.18633 seconds with 10 queries