Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2023, 08:09 AM   #2296
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,556
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Marjorie Taylor Greene faces backlash for saying her salary is ‘too low’

https://news.yahoo.com/marjorie-tayl...220626286.html

Seems chico's girlfriend isn't getting paid enough for her part time job!

Earlier this week, the Republican representative from Georgia appeared on journalist Glenn Greenwald’s podcast and expressed concern about her congressional salary, which according to public records is $174,000 annually.

Greene told Greenwald: “Becoming a member of Congress has made my life miserable. I made a lot more money before I got here. I’ve lost money since I’ve gotten here.

Additionally, Greene complained about the amount of time her congressional work consumes, saying: “The nature of this job, it keeps members of Congress and senators in Washington so much of the time, too much of the time … that we don’t get to go home and spend more time with our families, our friends … or maybe just be regular people because this job is so demanding. It’s turned into practically year-round.”
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-06-2023, 09:59 AM   #2297
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Marjorie Taylor Greene faces backlash for saying her salary is ‘too low’

https://news.yahoo.com/marjorie-tayl...220626286.html

Seems chico's girlfriend isn't getting paid enough for her part time job!

Earlier this week, the Republican representative from Georgia appeared on journalist Glenn Greenwald’s podcast and expressed concern about her congressional salary, which according to public records is $174,000 annually.

Greene told Greenwald: “Becoming a member of Congress has made my life miserable. I made a lot more money before I got here. I’ve lost money since I’ve gotten here.

Additionally, Greene complained about the amount of time her congressional work consumes, saying: “The nature of this job, it keeps members of Congress and senators in Washington so much of the time, too much of the time … that we don’t get to go home and spend more time with our families, our friends … or maybe just be regular people because this job is so demanding. It’s turned into practically year-round.”
In 2002, Greene's father sold Taylor Commercial, an Alpharetta, Georgia-based general-contracting company that he had founded, to Greene and her husband, Perry.[1][33][38] The couple are its vice president and president, respectively.[33]

Greene was listed as the chief financial officer of Taylor Commercial from 2007 to 2011,[1] but a 2021 Atlanta Journal-Constitution investigation determined that she had no significant presence at the company.[39] In 2011, Greene stepped down as the company's CFO and began CrossFit training.[39]

By 2012, Greene was working as a part-time coach at an Alpharetta CrossFit gym.[1] In August 2013, she co-founded a CrossFit gym, CrossFit Passion, in Alpharetta, along with Travis Mayer, a CrossFit athlete, before leaving the business in early 2017.[40] In a 2015 interview, Greene said that when she and Mayer founded the gym, they knew little about how to run a business.[39]

In 2021, Greene said that she became politically engaged during the 2016 Republican Party presidential primaries.[41] Beginning in 2017, she wrote 59 articles as a correspondent for the now defunct American Truth Seekers, a conspiracy news website,[13] and beginning in January 2018, 27 articles for Law Enforcement Today,[2][42] a pro-police fake news website.[43][44] In 2017, Greene visited Washington, D.C. to protest against a Republican gun control compromise.[45]

Greene was a top official of the Family America Project, a conservative group founded in January 2018. She was a moderator of the organization's Facebook group, in which members posted death threats against Democrats, bigotry directed at the Obamas, and support for multiple conspiracy theories, including claims associated with the John Birch Society about the U.S. government being infiltrated by communists.[46][a]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjorie_Taylor_Greene

She spent the past 5 years "working" for defunct far right conspiracy web sites ... before that was a failed gym co-owner .. before that a part time trainer ... before that she was given her dads business that doesnt appear to be in business in anymore

lol
__________________
19,937 car accidents a day in the US. Buy a dash camera for everyone you love. Insurance companies are increasingly denying claims.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 11:32 AM   #2298
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,556
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
In 2002, Greene's father sold Taylor Commercial, an Alpharetta, Georgia-based general-contracting company that he had founded, to Greene and her husband, Perry.[1][33][38] The couple are its vice president and president, respectively.[33]

Greene was listed as the chief financial officer of Taylor Commercial from 2007 to 2011,[1] but a 2021 Atlanta Journal-Constitution investigation determined that she had no significant presence at the company.[39] In 2011, Greene stepped down as the company's CFO and began CrossFit training.[39]

By 2012, Greene was working as a part-time coach at an Alpharetta CrossFit gym.[1] In August 2013, she co-founded a CrossFit gym, CrossFit Passion, in Alpharetta, along with Travis Mayer, a CrossFit athlete, before leaving the business in early 2017.[40] In a 2015 interview, Greene said that when she and Mayer founded the gym, they knew little about how to run a business.[39]

In 2021, Greene said that she became politically engaged during the 2016 Republican Party presidential primaries.[41] Beginning in 2017, she wrote 59 articles as a correspondent for the now defunct American Truth Seekers, a conspiracy news website,[13] and beginning in January 2018, 27 articles for Law Enforcement Today,[2][42] a pro-police fake news website.[43][44] In 2017, Greene visited Washington, D.C. to protest against a Republican gun control compromise.[45]

Greene was a top official of the Family America Project, a conservative group founded in January 2018. She was a moderator of the organization's Facebook group, in which members posted death threats against Democrats, bigotry directed at the Obamas, and support for multiple conspiracy theories, including claims associated with the John Birch Society about the U.S. government being infiltrated by communists.[46][a]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjorie_Taylor_Greene

She spent the past 5 years "working" for defunct far right conspiracy web sites ... before that was a failed gym co-owner .. before that a part time trainer ... before that she was given her dads business that doesnt appear to be in business in anymore

lol
This is the same Women who wants to be trumps VP.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 02:33 PM   #2299
nonniey
The Starter
 
nonniey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 1,443
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

So got into it with a couple of co-workers over that 14 year old that beat that 9 year old. They want more punishment dished out than I think is appropriate. And of course one raised that the only reason little was done (I dispute this say we don't know all of what was done). What does the board think is appropriate? punishment?
My argument is that age matters (he is still only 14). One of the guys doesn't think age should ever matter (he agreed with example of a separate case of a DA pushing to prosecute an 8 year old as an adult).


https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/s...-in-homestead/
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 03:00 PM   #2300
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,879
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
So got into it with a couple of co-workers over that 14 year old that beat that 9 year old. They want more punishment dished out than I think is appropriate. And of course one raised that the only reason little was done (I dispute this say we don't know all of what was done). What does the board think is appropriate? punishment?
My argument is that age matters (he is still only 14). One of the guys doesn't think age should ever matter (he agreed with example of a separate case of a DA pushing to prosecute an 8 year old as an adult).


https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/s...-in-homestead/
The kid was arrested and mom plans to press charges, so that’s good. I think we need to focus more in the school problem or there were adults on the bus who didn’t stop it. If folks at the school are not protecting kids or removing the trash like this 14 year from the school, then people should lose there jobs.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 03:12 PM   #2301
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
So got into it with a couple of co-workers over that 14 year old that beat that 9 year old. They want more punishment dished out than I think is appropriate. And of course one raised that the only reason little was done (I dispute this say we don't know all of what was done). What does the board think is appropriate? punishment?
My argument is that age matters (he is still only 14). One of the guys doesn't think age should ever matter (he agreed with example of a separate case of a DA pushing to prosecute an 8 year old as an adult).


https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/s...-in-homestead/
Huge difference btw 9 and 14, huge difference btw boy and girl.

14 year olds should absolutely be referred to juvie here. There nothing will happen, there is no jail time for juvies but they do have to complete conditions and are monitored.

14 year old fucks up some more, he can go stand in a long line of dumb teens who dont graduate High School and go straight to jail. When he is in his mid 40s he can look through his little tiny thin rectangle window and watch as his classmate drive by drinking their starbucks going to and from work.

This is beyond a just internal school discipline imo. if it was 14 year old boy vs 14 year old boy = keep it in school.
__________________
19,937 car accidents a day in the US. Buy a dash camera for everyone you love. Insurance companies are increasingly denying claims.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 03:16 PM   #2302
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
This is the same Women who wants to be trumps VP.
yeah ..and I am just assuming here from her work per wiki but I dont see how she ever sniffed anything close to 150k a year .. let alone being offended by 174k per year.

174k a year is a lot of money
__________________
19,937 car accidents a day in the US. Buy a dash camera for everyone you love. Insurance companies are increasingly denying claims.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 04:18 PM   #2303
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,556
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

More of chico's people want to make Baltimore even worse.


https://news.yahoo.com/woman-charged...171953468.html

Woman plotted with neo-Nazi to attack power grid, feds say



BALTIMORE (AP) — A Maryland woman spent months conspiring with a neo-Nazi leader based in Florida to plan an attack on Baltimore’s power grid, hoping to further their racist mission, law enforcement officials said Monday.

The plan was thwarted when both suspects were arrested last week, adding to a growing list of similar cases as authorities warn the American electrical grid could be a vulnerable target for domestic terrorists.
According to the complaint, Clendaniel was planning to target five substations situated in a ring around Baltimore, a majority-Black city mostly surrounded by heavily white suburban areas.

“It would probably permanently completely lay this city to waste if we could do that successfully,” Clendaniel told a confidential informant she met through Russell, according to the complaint. She was most recently living outside the city in surrounding Baltimore County, officials said.

Clendaniel told the informant she was experiencing terminal kidney failure. With just a few months to live, she wanted to “accomplish something worthwhile” before her death, according to the complaint. Many of their conversations focused on how she could get a weapon to carry out the attacks.

Investigators also found a document in her Google records that they compared to a manifesto. “I would sacrifice (asterisk)(asterisk)everything(asterisk)(asterisk) for my people to just have a chance for our cause to succeed,” it stated, including references to Hitler and other terrorists, according to the complaint.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 08:29 PM   #2304
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,879
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
So got into it with a couple of co-workers over that 14 year old that beat that 9 year old. They want more punishment dished out than I think is appropriate. And of course one raised that the only reason little was done (I dispute this say we don't know all of what was done). What does the board think is appropriate? punishment?
My argument is that age matters (he is still only 14). One of the guys doesn't think age should ever matter (he agreed with example of a separate case of a DA pushing to prosecute an 8 year old as an adult).


https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/s...-in-homestead/
I’m sure you have heard about the 6 year who shot the teacher here in Virginia…go ahead and reading how violent this child is from the Teacher who almost died and the pieces of incompetent shit that runs these shitholes schools do nothing to protect the teachers:

https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news...ebruary-6-2023

wounded his first-grade teacher constantly cursed at staff and teachers, chased students around and tried to whip them with his belt and once choked another teacher “until she couldn't breathe

Two days before the shooting, the boy allegedly “slammed” Zwerner's cell phone and broke it, according to the claim notice. He was given a one-day suspension, but when he returned to Zwerner's class the following day, he pulled a 9mm handgun out of his pocket and shot her while she sat at a reading table


I’m so happy she is going to sue and win big. That administration as well as the parents should be held accountable.


Richmond School Board overturned 92% of principal recommendations to expel students last year

https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news...ebruary-6-2023

Of course here in Richmond which holds some of the worst schools in the state…they are extremely dangerous and school board is in favor of not disciplining students…instead letting the trash that shows up (over 20 percent are chronically absent) keeps the schools feel unsafe which recent surveys of teachers and school bodies show.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 09:03 PM   #2305
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,295
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
More of chico's people want to make Baltimore even worse.

https://news.yahoo.com/woman-charged...171953468.html

Woman plotted with neo-Nazi to attack power grid, feds say

BALTIMORE (AP) — A Maryland woman spent months conspiring with a neo-Nazi leader based in Florida to plan an attack on Baltimore’s power grid, hoping to further their racist mission, law enforcement officials said Monday.

The plan was thwarted when both suspects were arrested last week, adding to a growing list of similar cases as authorities warn the American electrical grid could be a vulnerable target for domestic terrorists.
According to the complaint, Clendaniel was planning to target five substations situated in a ring around Baltimore, a majority-Black city mostly surrounded by heavily white suburban areas.

“It would probably permanently completely lay this city to waste if we could do that successfully,” Clendaniel told a confidential informant she met through Russell, according to the complaint. She was most recently living outside the city in surrounding Baltimore County, officials said.

Clendaniel told the informant she was experiencing terminal kidney failure. With just a few months to live, she wanted to “accomplish something worthwhile” before her death, according to the complaint. Many of their conversations focused on how she could get a weapon to carry out the attacks.

Investigators also found a document in her Google records that they compared to a manifesto. “I would sacrifice (asterisk)(asterisk)everything(asterisk)(asterisk) for my people to just have a chance for our cause to succeed,” it stated, including references to Hitler and other terrorists, according to the complaint.
You're a jerk. That's really all there is to it.

I honestly am pretty bummed by how little you get called out here for your posts. Hopefully it's just because no one wants to deal with you.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 09:10 PM   #2306
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,295
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
So got into it with a couple of co-workers over that 14 year old that beat that 9 year old. They want more punishment dished out than I think is appropriate. And of course one raised that the only reason little was done (I dispute this say we don't know all of what was done). What does the board think is appropriate? punishment?
My argument is that age matters (he is still only 14). One of the guys doesn't think age should ever matter (he agreed with example of a separate case of a DA pushing to prosecute an 8 year old as an adult).

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/s...-in-homestead/
13-17 is a tricky age imo about how to properly punish someone for a terrible act/decision. Did that 14-year old have similar actions before? If so, that should factor into the punishment decision.

It's just really sad that things like this happen. Like, what have you experienced or seen before, that made you act like that?
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 03:02 AM   #2307
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,556
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I’m sure you have heard about the 6 year who shot the teacher here in Virginia…go ahead and reading how violent this child is from the Teacher who almost died and the pieces of incompetent shit that runs these shitholes schools do nothing to protect the teachers:

https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news...ebruary-6-2023

wounded his first-grade teacher constantly cursed at staff and teachers, chased students around and tried to whip them with his belt and once choked another teacher “until she couldn't breathe

Two days before the shooting, the boy allegedly “slammed” Zwerner's cell phone and broke it, according to the claim notice. He was given a one-day suspension, but when he returned to Zwerner's class the following day, he pulled a 9mm handgun out of his pocket and shot her while she sat at a reading table


I’m so happy she is going to sue and win big. That administration as well as the parents should be held accountable.


Richmond School Board overturned 92% of principal recommendations to expel students last year

https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news...ebruary-6-2023

Of course here in Richmond which holds some of the worst schools in the state…they are extremely dangerous and school board is in favor of not disciplining students…instead letting the trash that shows up (over 20 percent are chronically absent) keeps the schools feel unsafe which recent surveys of teachers and school bodies show.
Only an idiot like you would blame the school for a 6 year old bringing a gun to school ! Tell me chico when do the parents take responsibility for what happen? Where is the out cry for just ignorant parents? No you bitch about the school not stopping a 6 year old from bringing a gun to school to borrow the words of your defender...........you're a jerk.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.

Last edited by Giantone; 02-07-2023 at 04:54 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 04:48 AM   #2308
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,556
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
You're a jerk. That's really all there is to it.

I honestly am pretty bummed by how little you get called out here for your posts. Hopefully it's just because no one wants to deal with you.
dude you're bummed. The fact the you see it one way and callout me and not chico speaks volumes. You should think about that, hard!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 08:27 AM   #2309
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,295
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
dude you're bummed. The fact the you see it one way and callout me and not chico speaks volumes. You should think about that, hard!
You use the most aggressive language towards others here, and you also do it the most often.

I'm no peach here all the time either, neither is Chico. But no one comes close to you in your personal insults towards others here and the sheer quantity of them.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 10:05 AM   #2310
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,556
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
You use the most aggressive language towards others here, and you also do it the most often.

I'm no peach here all the time either, neither is Chico. But no one comes close to you in your personal insults towards others here and the sheer quantity of them.
Others?? (lol), You mean you and chico. So you're no peach "But" someone else is worse, you need to grow the hell up. I give shit to chico simply because he deserves it after what he called my Wife and daughters years ago , so you need to understand the big picture now I'll add in the complete and utter BS he was spewing even before trump was elected and it was about Obama, not the man but his family like he did mine, fuck him and you defend him. Then you will take your shots but not really fully own up to them and you will defend everything chico says and does. You do it whether it's me or anyone else. Simply put it's folks like you and chico that put trump into Office and caused this mess, you jump in my shit because I didn't let up even when he was out of Office ,why, because I knew he would be back and it's the reason I still won't let up. You need to educate your self about the real World and not FOX news, I still think there is hope for you but chico , no , he is as scummy as trump just look at his posts from the hell in Richmond in 2020. Politics suck and you can't find a single post I say Biden is a great President but I voted for him and I will again if it keeps trump out. You bitch about my aggressive language but you ignore chico.s . Say what you want about me but unlike you I'm not a hypocrite, I have always attacked trump and trump supporters and always will until they admit the damage they have done to this Country. You or chico haven't a clue what a liberal, independent or Demarcate is.

Sincerely, your friend
The jerk
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.16981 seconds with 10 queries