Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Redskins could appear on HBOs Hard Knocks. But do you guys even care given the current disgraceful state of the franchise do you care?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 01-03-2019, 11:56 AM   #1
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Redskins could appear on HBOs Hard Knocks. But do you guys even care given the current disgraceful state of the franchise do you care?

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...os-hard-knocks

Advertisements
Old 01-03-2019, 11:58 AM   #2
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Redskins could appear on HBOs Hard Knocks. But do you guys even care given the current disgraceful state of the franchise do you care?

Ill say I don't care and wont watch...but ill probably watch the f8ck out of it. I have a serious problem.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 12:00 PM   #3
gibbsrcnfan
Camp Scrub

Re: Redskins could appear on HBOs Hard Knocks. But do you guys even care given the current disgraceful state of the franchise do you care?

Sure why not bring it on.more drama
For the Redskins . Hard knocks is what they need to break it all up .lol

I for got to mention I don't care ..

Last edited by gibbsrcnfan; 01-03-2019 at 04:07 PM.
gibbsrcnfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 12:33 PM   #4
MTK
\m/

I’d like to see it, why not? Maybe it would do this franchise some good to have a mirror held up to it.

That said I don’t think it will happen, even though they can be “forced” to do it the league prefers a willing participant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2019, 12:44 PM   #5
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

I haven't watched HBO in years....me personally I don't really care about the team's mini camps, OTAs, and training camp or whatever is being highlighted on Hard Knocks...we'll read about it in the sports section any way.

Hopefully another team is chosen.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:29 PM   #6
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Idw this team chosen but I'd watch the shit out of it if they are. Like Matty said maybe it would force DS to have a hard introspective look.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 01:35 PM   #7
jamf
Pro Bowl

I would love to see it, it will force some in the front office to clear up their act.
I don't think it's good for the team. We don't need the distractions.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:24 PM   #8
FWD Skins
Impact Rookie

I'd love it see it. Really enjoyed the Cleveland series. It for sure will be more exciting and entertaining than anything on the field for this past several years/decades.
FWD Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 06:21 PM   #9
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I’d like to see it, why not? Maybe it would do this franchise some good to have a mirror held up to it.

That said I don’t think it will happen, even though they can be “forced” to do it the league prefers a willing participant.

I would love for that to happen,but with the skins I'm afraid it would just bring more embarassment
Old 01-03-2019, 07:35 PM   #10
Schneed10
A Dude

I would kill for this to happen. I'm disappointed in the Skins but I still love them like a teenager who crashed my car.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:18 PM   #11
rocnrik
Playmaker

Maybe the show would reveal what really is going on with skins... I can see Danny boy and Cousin Bruce getting caught with there pants down .....🙀
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 10:12 AM   #12
Redskins247
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

This is how I feel as well. But Dan never speaks to the media now, and Bruce very rarely does, so I just don't see it happening...even though I'd like to think somehow it may help for them to be under the microscope.
Redskins247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 12:24 PM   #13
metalskins
The Starter

I'm sure Dan and Bruce would have it so that they are shielded from appearing on the show. Probably would have it such that no revealing material shows up in the show.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:45 AM   #14
kct1975
The Starter

My personal opinions

First, the Redskins will be forced to appear on Hard Knocks. If for no other reason, the drama with the Redskins is more interesting than any scripped show.

Second, Dan Synder and Bruce Allen will appear on Hard Knocks whether they like it or not.

Third, I won't be watching Hard Knocks.
I don't have HBO and I'm not interested.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2019, 07:53 AM   #15
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The Skins, Giants ,Raiders and Cardinals as well as the Bills are all up for it.

My guess is the Raiders ,the're the biggest shit show in the NFL right now.