Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-19-2020, 06:51 AM   #1936
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Yesterday Mr Corruption Fighter (as if anyone on either side actually believed that bullshit) freed any corrupt mother fucker who either, committed similar crimes, was sympathized with on Fox news, or spoke highly of him. Blagojevich? Are you shitting me? He withheld money from a fucking children’s hospital for a senate seat. He is literally normalizing his own swampy behavior in real time and in plain sight.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-19-2020, 09:11 PM   #1937
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Yesterday Mr Corruption Fighter (as if anyone on either side actually believed that bullshit) freed any corrupt mother fucker who either, committed similar crimes, was sympathized with on Fox news, or spoke highly of him. Blagojevich? Are you shitting me? He withheld money from a fucking children’s hospital for a senate seat. He is literally normalizing his own swampy behavior in real time and in plain sight.
.......yup, and he is going to keep on doing it ,Roger Stone is next .I bet trump thinks Charles Manson was treated unfairly also!
Old 02-19-2020, 09:50 PM   #1938
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Y u so jelly of our prez punch?
Old 02-19-2020, 11:47 PM   #1939
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

I don't agree with the pardons/commutations, clearly done for 2 reasons
1) lay the groundwork for stone, flynn, and papadopoulos.

2) strategic for re-election. 3 major players in 3 democratic strongholds
Blago saying he is a Trumpocrat strikes into an urban base that is seeing minorities being used as pawns by the leading dem candidates
Dibartelo is a major player in california
Kerik is a nyc guy.
Trump wont win those states but i guarantee he wants desperately to win the popular vote AND electoral college vote for legacy purposes

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:08 AM   #1940
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

Blago saying he is a Trumpocrat strikes into an urban base that is seeing minorities being used as pawns by the leading dem candidates
Kerik is a nyc guy.
Trump wont win those states but i guarantee he wants desperately to win the popular vote AND electoral college vote for legacy purposes

........................he is a lying ass hack impeached clown, that is his "legacy".
Old 02-20-2020, 06:06 AM   #1941
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Kerik is a nyc guy.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say none of that was Trump's idea. It was more about who you know and/or how much money you are willing to donate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaPo
“You know, oftentimes — pretty much all the time — I really rely on the recommendations of people that know them,” Trump told reporters as he prepared to board Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews. He was explaining why, and how, he’d just issued seven pardons and four commutations

As he explained why he commuted former Democratic Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich’s sentence, Trump told reporters: “I watched his wife on television.”
Patti Blagojevich made at least seven appearances over the past two years on Fox News, appearing on the shows of Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Jeanine Pirro, to praise the president and plead for his mercy. (Blagojevich was also a contestant on Trump's show “The Celebrity Apprentice” in 2010.)

The president said the 14-year prison sentence for Blagojevich, who was caught on a wiretap talking about trying to sell Barack Obama’s vacated Senate seat to the highest bidder, was “ridiculous.”
“It was a prosecution by the same people – Comey, Fitzpatrick – the same group,” Trump told reporters on Tuesday. Last year, Trump also falsely blamed Blagojevich’s treatment on “the Comey gang and all these sleazebags.”
In fact, however, former FBI director James Comey was in the private sector during Blagojevich’s prosecution. And “Fitzpatrick” seems to be a mistaken reference to Patrick Fitzgerald, who as U.S. attorney in Chicago did prosecute Blagojevich and is indeed good friends with Comey.

“Paul Pogue, a construction company owner who pleaded guilty to underpaying his taxes by $473,000 and received three years probation, was issued a full pardon and clemency by the president,” the Daily Beast notes. “According to FEC filings, Pogue’s family has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars in direct contributions and in-kind air travel to the Trump Victory Committee. Beginning in August 2019, Ben Pogue—CEO of Pogue Construction and son of Paul Pogue—and his wife Ashleigh made over $200,000 in contributions to the campaign.
“In August alone, Ben Pogue donated $85,000 to Trump Victory while Ashleigh Pogue contributed $50,000 that month. The following month, Ben Pogue made an in-kind air travel contribution of $75,404.40. The couple also made several large donations to the Republican National Committee and each donated $5,600 to Donald Trump for President Inc. On the day of their first donation to the Trump campaign, Ashleigh posted an Instagram photo of her and her husband posing with Donald Trump Jr. and his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, at the Hamptons.
Old 02-20-2020, 06:46 AM   #1942
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

And on the heels of my rant about the wanna be dictator being a threat to our national security we give you Richard Grenell.....smooth move
Old 02-20-2020, 06:48 AM   #1943
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Kerik is a nyc guy.

Yea because ego should be the driving force behind our democracy. Enough is probably enough now. Close this thread. Lol.
Old 02-20-2020, 03:55 PM   #1944
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
And on the heels of my rant about the wanna be dictator being a threat to our national security we give you Richard Grenell.....smooth move
ahhhh ,another FOX ex............................. hell of a qualification.
Old 02-21-2020, 08:03 AM   #1945
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Here we go again. Russia is interfering in our election because they are pro Trump. He hires a Trumpocrat to oversee the IC and is again irate about these accusations. Why are they pro Trump? Who knows. Either because he is compromised- I know fake news- or because he is weak. What we do know is why Trump is upset about the IC briefings. It makes him look illegitimate. So his ego is steering our ability to stop foreign interference. Danger to democracy? A resounding YES!
Old 02-21-2020, 11:00 AM   #1946
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

The only reason the Russians would prefer Trump over Sanders, Warren, Biden, or Buttegieg is because they understand how Democrats will continue their irrational coverages and be their "useful idiots" and throw doubt on the elections. Policy wise, as well as pure personality, Sanders would be the Russian choice by far.

CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 06:27 PM   #1947
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Wait so we are forgetting that they did this in 2016 before any coverage really began, and that Trump stood on the world stage n said it wasn’t Putin or gave them a foothold in the middle east? Why would Putin want the democrats to claim interference anyway? If he wanted that he could just come out and say yeah we interfered n there aint nothing you can do.
Old 02-21-2020, 06:30 PM   #1948
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Also if the IC is to be believed which they should be Trump was the mark in the republican race in 2016. The IC has said numerous times that Russia wants Trump. Im willing to call HIM a useful idiot and say he is simply worried about it casting illegitimacy on his election but I think it runs deeper.
Old 02-21-2020, 06:35 PM   #1949
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Literally every intelligence agency in the world says without a shadow of a doubt that Russia wanted Trump in 16 and now. How is it irrational for the media to cover that? Lol. What is irrational is for Trump n Fox news to disregard it. I mean come on C red. He fired the head of national security and hired an admitted trumpocrat when the IC briefed the WH on the repeated interference attempts. Putin has a puppet in trump this time because he is not willing to acknowledge the interference. In 2016 though there was a reason he wanted Trump. Any theories on that?
Old 02-21-2020, 06:38 PM   #1950
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Putin been there a while if ur theory that he just gets shits n giggles from dems casting doubt on a republican win why didn’t we see this before? Sorry for the multiple posts but my post count suffers in the off season.