Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Democratic Primary Push for White House

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2020, 01:01 PM   #106
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 24,564
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, and..........you back trump .That right there is the biggest reason not to believe a word you say , type or print.
Nice distinction
__________________
Happy Thanksgiving!
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-22-2020, 12:39 PM   #107
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 24,564
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/electi...FbS?ocid=ientp

Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for $50M over 'Russian asset' remark

Gotta laugh my ass off at the completely uninformed comments that some are obsessed with Hillary when she continues to aggressively insert herself in the conversation every chance she gets.

Its not just GOP but Democrats who hate her and who she hates...Bernie and Gabbard clear examples just in the last week.
__________________
Happy Thanksgiving!
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 10:08 PM   #108
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,825
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Nice distinction
............well you need to read your own post's if you have any questions.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 10:10 PM   #109
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,825
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/electi...FbS?ocid=ientp

Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for $50M over 'Russian asset' remark

Gotta laugh my ass off at the completely uninformed comments that some are obsessed with Hillary when she continues to aggressively insert herself in the conversation every chance she gets.

Its not just GOP but Democrats who hate her and who she hates...Bernie and Gabbard clear examples just in the last week.
LOL, kinda the way you follow her?To make yourself forget about how bad trump really is.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 10:01 PM   #110
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 24,564
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

https://mobile.twitter.com/CBSNews/s...14449751351297
.
@AndrewYang
says Democrats should be going on Fox News and criticizes the DNC for not letting the channel host a Democratic debate: "How can you win an election and bring the country together if you literally won't talk to 40 or 50% of the population?"

Smartest thing I’ve heard from a dem candidate this year...bravo to being “brave”enough to say we should have a conversation with everyone in the country to explain our position. You are a certified coward to believe differently.
__________________
Happy Thanksgiving!
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 11:29 PM   #111
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16,121
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://mobile.twitter.com/CBSNews/s...14449751351297
.
@AndrewYang
says Democrats should be going on Fox News and criticizes the DNC for not letting the channel host a Democratic debate: "How can you win an election and bring the country together if you literally won't talk to 40 or 50% of the population?"

Smartest thing I’ve heard from a dem candidate this year...bravo to being “brave”enough to say we should have a conversation with everyone in the country to explain our position. You are a certified coward to believe differently.
I agree. How they expect to win the election by tuning out half the country is ridiculous.
__________________
Thank you Bruce Allen
Because of you the culture
can now be damn good
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 08:22 AM   #112
Buffalo Bob
The Starter
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 1,740
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/electi...FbS?ocid=ientp

Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for $50M over 'Russian asset' remark

Gotta laugh my ass off at the completely uninformed comments that some are obsessed with Hillary when she continues to aggressively insert herself in the conversation every chance she gets.

Its not just GOP but Democrats who hate her and who she hates...Bernie and Gabbard clear examples just in the last week.
If my memory serves me correctly I can't remember one candidate in my lifetime that lost the presidential election in this country that didn't immediately remove themselves from the public eye or an ex-president after their term is up. Yet today we have Hillary, Barack and his wife constantly in the news running their mouths.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 10:58 AM   #113
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,825
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
If my memory serves me correctly I can't remember one candidate in my lifetime that lost the presidential election in this country that didn't immediately remove themselves from the public eye or an ex-president after their term is up. Yet today we have Hillary, Barack and his wife constantly in the news running their mouths.
LOL, trump cult obsession with Hillary and Obama shows up again!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 11:16 AM   #114
Buffalo Bob
The Starter
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 1,740
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, trump cult obsession with Hillary and Obama shows up again!
I am not a Trump supporter and I have told you that dozens of times. You obviously are so obsessed with your Trump bashing your reading comprehension is piss poor.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 12:18 PM   #115
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker
 
BigHairedAristocrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,633
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
If my memory serves me correctly I can't remember one candidate in my lifetime that lost the presidential election in this country that didn't immediately remove themselves from the public eye or an ex-president after their term is up. Yet today we have Hillary, Barack and his wife constantly in the news running their mouths.
Hillary has been out of the news for a while, up until recently. She would do well to stay out of the news, as every time she opens her mouth, she just makes herself look worse.

The Obama's are not regularly in the news for political issues. They have active careers and so they are still in the public eye. I have no problem with this. I'm pretty sure when Trump is out of office, he'll remain in the public eye (I think he was planning some sort of "Trump TV" channel prior to the election in the event he lost), and I would bet that will be firing on all cylinders this time next year if he loses the election. And I've got no problem with that either. Presidents should not be forced to go into exile when they retire (unless they want to live a private life)
__________________
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 10:00 PM   #116
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,825
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
I am not a Trump supporter and I have told you that dozens of times. You obviously are so obsessed with your Trump bashing your reading comprehension is piss poor.
Yes you have yet your post's say other wise.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 01:31 AM   #117
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 18,020
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Wow, just wow. Iowa caucuses had significant failures of process. Multiple choice reasons:

A) Trump did it
B) They didn't want to take the time to get the numbers
C) Dammit Bernie - we aren't handing out participation trophies
D) Dammit Joe - we thought you said Hunter knew how to set up the app
E) all of the above

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 01:38 AM   #118
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 18,020
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Maybe Trump should ask the Russians to count the Caucus numbers?

Seriously though - last election they had their servers hacked, this time there app crashes for counting. I mean we aren't talking ground breaking app functionality. Candidate, 1st assignment, 2nd assignment, delegates

3 data points per candidate.

Wow!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 02:16 AM   #119
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 18,020
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

You can not make this up

Quote:
One county chair says he's giving up trying to call in results tonight

From CNN’s Kelly Mena

Des Moines County Democratic Co-chair Tom Courtney tells CNN that he tried for 15-30 minutes to send in results on the mobile app before giving up and calling in to the hotline.
When that didn’t work either, he made plans to call in the results tomorrow morning.*

"I will try tomorrow, but I have a doctor's appointment in the morning so it might be 10 a.m. by the time I turn in results," Courtney said.

He had 118 caucus goers, down from more than 200 from past election cycles. His caucus ended around 8:30 p.m. local time.


Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 06:56 AM   #120
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 24,564
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Complete disaster and a shit show...but not surprised. But somehow these people want more government to dictate their life. Another embarrassment for the DNC, and the conspiracy theories repeating on mainstream media are laughable.
__________________
Happy Thanksgiving!
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.17098 seconds with 13 queries