Former Trump Administration Employees

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-15-2018, 04:35 PM   #61
Schneed10
A Dude

Re: Former Trump Administration Employees

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Stormy Daniels is the only person he ever hired who is actually qualified to do their job!
lol

Advertisements
Old 11-15-2018, 05:38 PM   #62
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Trumps is getting nervous.....

://my.xfinihttpsty.com/video/trump-vents-frustrations-with-russia-probe-on-twitter/1371471427664/Comcast/FOXNews_New
G1 I wouldn't click that link for all King Midas' silver...

That link looks like an access door for the Russians to plant spyware on your computer.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:58 PM   #63
Giantone
Gamebreaker

This lasted longer than I thought.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/polit...ump/index.html

Washington (CNN)John Kelly is expected to resign as White House chief of staff in the coming days, two sources familiar with the situation unfolding in the West Wing tell CNN.

Seventeen months in, Kelly and President Donald Trump have reached a stalemate in their relationship and it is no longer seen as tenable by either party. Though Trump asked Kelly over the summer to stay on as chief of staff for two more years, the two have stopped speaking in recent days.
Trump is actively discussing a replacement plan, though a person involved in the process said nothing is final right now and ultimately nothing is final until Trump announces it. Potential replacements include Nick Ayers, Vice President Mike Pence's chief of staff, who is still seen as a leading contender.
Kelly has been on the verge of resigning or being fired before, only to bounce back every time. But aides feel the relationship can't be salvaged this time. Trump is becoming increasingly concerned about Democrats taking over the House in January, and has privately said he needs someone else to help shape the last two years of his first term, which he predicts will be politically focused. He has complained repeatedly that Kelly is not politically savvy.
The
Old 12-07-2018, 09:36 PM   #64
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Right now he needs yes men that can convince him everything's gonna be alright. John Kelly doesn't fit that profile.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:15 AM   #65
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I thought this was pretty good.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:18 PM   #66
MTK
\m/

Cohen gets 3 years. 9 felonies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2018, 04:47 PM   #67
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Cohen gets 3 years. 9 felonies.

Well, now that the DOJ brought down that kingpin, Trump can sleep easy knowing nobody stands in his way to handle his agenda.
Old 12-14-2018, 09:09 PM   #68
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Well, now that the DOJ brought down that kingpin, Trump can sleep easy knowing nobody stands in his way to handle his agenda.

LOL, maybe.

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/14/18140...-investigation

Paul Manafort, who served as the manager for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, provided advice to the president and senior White House officials on the FBI’s Russia investigation during the earliest days of the Trump administration. He gave guidance on how to undermine and discredit the FBI’s inquiry into whether the president, his campaign aides, and family members conspired with the Russian Federation and its intelligence services to covertly defeat Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign, according to government records and interviews with individuals familiar with the matter. Manafort himself was under criminal investigation by the FBI during this same time, a fact then known to the White House.

Last Friday, special counsel Robert Mueller alleged in court filings that Manafort told “multiple discernible lies” to FBI agents and prosecutors, in violation of the cooperation agreement between Manafort and the special counsel’s office. Among those, Mueller charged, were lies by Manafort to investigators that he had not been in contact with anyone in the White House.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:11 PM   #69
JPPT1974
Special Teams

Yeah as the former friends and advisers are trying to make that of in the President look really bad. And that he blames that the Democrats are not being prosecuted the way he is. But he did bring it on himself there. But nobody knows the whole story. Mueller is mum.
Old 12-15-2018, 10:31 AM   #70
MTK
\m/

Interior chief Zinke to leave administration
Old 12-15-2018, 08:05 PM   #71
MTK
\m/

When trash talk goes wrong

Old 12-20-2018, 09:07 PM   #72
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Pentagon chief Mattis quits in disagreement with Trump policies

https://www.yahoo.com/

Reuters By Phil Stewart and Steve Holland

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis abruptly said he was quitting on Thursday after falling out with President Donald Trump over his foreign policies, one day after Trump rebuffed top advisers and decided to pull all U.S. troops out of Syria.

Mattis announced plans to resign after a face-to-face meeting with Trump in which they aired their differences, a senior White House official said.

"Because you have a right to a Secretary of Defense whose views are better aligned with yours on these and other subjects, I believe it is right for me to step down from my position," Mattis said in his resignation letter, released by the Pentagon
Old 12-21-2018, 09:22 AM   #73
MTK
\m/

Don't hate on the winning G1 you're just jealous
Old 12-21-2018, 01:42 PM   #74
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post

https://www.yahoo.com/

Reuters By Phil Stewart and Steve Holland

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis abruptly said he was quitting on Thursday after falling out with President Donald Trump over his foreign policies, one day after Trump rebuffed top advisers and decided to pull all U.S. troops out of Syria.

Mattis announced plans to resign after a face-to-face meeting with Trump in which they aired their differences, a senior White House official said.

"Because you have a right to a Secretary of Defense whose views are better aligned with yours on these and other subjects, I believe it is right for me to step down from my position," Mattis said in his resignation letter, released by the Pentagon
We all know Mattis is a nancy boy who pees sitting down. Nothing to see here. Fake News.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 05:16 PM   #75
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Don't hate on the winning G1 you're just jealous

LOL, evidently.