Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL - Week 12

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2018, 01:40 PM   #16
punch it in
Gamebreaker
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 12,541
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Gonna be nice to go out and actually enjoy my Sunday...just setting my fantasy lineups and getting out the house



Reuben foster...fuck that guy.


Need you to win today and knock me into the top four!
Also just want to say that if the Giants win today they are literally right there with us except on trending in the right direction and i will be sick all day.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-25-2018, 02:31 PM   #17
skinsfaninok
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 24,384
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

I'm doing xmas lights all day. Only thing better would be a win on Thursday but we have a whack head coach

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 02:50 PM   #18
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,644
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

Eagles look like straight ass. Fluke sb win
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 03:23 PM   #19
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 91,408
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Eagles look like straight ass. Fluke sb win


They were legit last year, sustained success isnít easy, classic SB hangover
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 03:32 PM   #20
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 12,818
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

God Eli is such garbage.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 04:34 PM   #21
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,644
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
They were legit last year, sustained success isnít easy, classic SB hangover
They earned it last year...but the defense play has been garbage all year. I kinda understand it
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 04:56 PM   #22
punch it in
Gamebreaker
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 12,541
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

All this talk about what is wrong with them but come Tuesday they could easily be in first place.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 05:26 PM   #23
BaltimoreSkins
The Starter
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 1,734
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

F-ing Giants. Never win when you want them to
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 05:28 PM   #24
mooby
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Posts: 14,681
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Gonna be nice to go out and actually enjoy my Sunday...just setting my fantasy lineups and getting out the house

Reuben foster...fuck that guy.
We don't even have the details of his arrest but he's already proven guilty?

For starters, the girl accusing him this time is the same girl that accused him last time, then went to court and admitted she made it up for money.

With all that being said, I think the 49ers released him for being a dumbass and hanging around the same girl, from the sound of it when he was arrested at the team hotel he was in a room with the girl on a non-team floor.

I don't have a problem with them releasing him but even Lynch and Shanahan are saying they released him not because they think he's guilty but because they told him he had one more opportunity to get his shit straight after the last one, and he failed that opportunity.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 05:39 PM   #25
BaltimoreSkins
The Starter
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 1,734
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

With that Carolina loss to Seattle the Skins are in the 6th seed. Still think their best chance is to win the division. Seattle has a favorable schedule. Carolina has two remaining against NO. Minnesota has a tough schedule. 3/4 of the season done and the Skins are in a hunt for the playoffs. Considering how crazy this season has been I'll take it.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 05:44 PM   #26
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 12,818
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
We don't even have the details of his arrest but he's already proven guilty?

For starters, the girl accusing him this time is the same girl that accused him last time, then went to court and admitted she made it up for money.

With all that being said, I think the 49ers released him for being a dumbass and hanging around the same girl, from the sound of it when he was arrested at the team hotel he was in a room with the girl on a non-team floor.


I don't have a problem with them releasing him but even Lynch and Shanahan are saying they released him not because they think he's guilty but because they told him he had one more opportunity to get his shit straight after the last one, and he failed that opportunity.
Exactly. Foster is guilty of associating himself w/ a low life loser. You are the company you keep. Besides the girl had some kind of wound on her shoulder. He's just dumb as dumb gets. If a girl makes up some shit and get you in trouble and you still hang around her well then he has no one to blame but his stupid ass self.

W/ that being said hopefully Doug's on the phone w/ his agent right now.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 05:46 PM   #27
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 12,818
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
With that Carolina loss to Seattle the Skins are in the 6th seed. Still think their best chance is to win the division. Seattle has a favorable schedule. Carolina has two remaining against NO. Minnesota has a tough schedule. 3/4 of the season done and the Skins are in a hunt for the playoffs. Considering how crazy this season has been I'll take it.
I don't see us winning the division. Even if we were to sneak in it would be one and done.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 06:17 PM   #28
BaltimoreSkins
The Starter
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 1,734
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
I don't see us winning the division. Even if we were to sneak in it would be one and done.
Fine with me. Getting a ticket to the dance is all I care about right now. I know we won't go far but if I get a chance to root for my team in January I want it.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 06:49 PM   #29
mooby
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Posts: 14,681
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
With that Carolina loss to Seattle the Skins are in the 6th seed. Still think their best chance is to win the division. Seattle has a favorable schedule. Carolina has two remaining against NO. Minnesota has a tough schedule. 3/4 of the season done and the Skins are in a hunt for the playoffs. Considering how crazy this season has been I'll take it.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 06:53 PM   #30
mooby
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Posts: 14,681
Re: Around the NFL - Week 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Exactly. Foster is guilty of associating himself w/ a low life loser. You are the company you keep. Besides the girl had some kind of wound on her shoulder. He's just dumb as dumb gets. If a girl makes up some shit and get you in trouble and you still hang around her well then he has no one to blame but his stupid ass self.

W/ that being said hopefully Doug's on the phone w/ his agent right now.


There isn't a single good reason to bring him on right now. Let the legal system sort it out, if it comes back he's just a dumbass for hanging with her again and she made some more shit up then do some research and find out if he learned his lesson. If not, have a good one. Maybe he actually did hit her this time. Just saying it's too early to tell.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.12982 seconds with 10 queries