Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Kaepernick

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2018, 10:54 AM   #16
Buffalo Bob
Impact Rookie
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 605
Re: Kapernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Look I love Kaep as much as the next radical black militant feminist. But hes not coming here or anywhere for numerous reasons some valid some not but I wish people would just let it go.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A radical black militant feminist is what made Kaepernick the way he is today. He wasn't a vegan, cop hating, flag kneeling, Fidel Castro loving, race baiting left wing radical till he hooked up with Nessa the DJ. Before that he just sat in the corner with headphones on. Dude has more baggage than the typical 767 carries.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-05-2018, 10:59 AM   #17
Buffalo Bob
Impact Rookie
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 605
Re: Kapernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
Doesn't Kaepernick have a law suit out against the NFL right now, anyway? .
Every time I think I remember everything wrong with the guy I get reminded of something else. For someone who supposedly had a high GPA in school he sure gets talked into doing stupid crap. No one colluded against him. Simple fact, with all his baggage he would have to be an elite QB to get a job, not the 3rd string QB material he is.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:05 AM   #18
DynamiteRave
Living Legend
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 15,690
Re: Kapernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
A radical black militant feminist is what made Kaepernick the way he is today. He wasn't a vegan, cop hating, flag kneeling, Fidel Castro loving, race baiting left wing radical till he hooked up with Nessa the DJ. Before that he just sat in the corner with headphones on. Dude has more baggage than the typical 767 carries.


People are what they are, no point in whining about it. Political ideology aside, hes still not getting signed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

Someone needs to put McVay out of his misery.

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:12 AM   #19
30gut
Playmaker
 
30gut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,303
Re: Kapernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Every time I think I remember everything wrong with the guy I get reminded of something else. For someone who supposedly had a high GPA in school he sure gets talked into doing stupid crap. No one colluded against him. Simple fact, with all his baggage he would have to be an elite QB to get a job, not the 3rd string QB material he is.
You seem triggered, angry in fact. Emotional. Is everything okay?

"Talked" into stupid crap? Its interesting that you assume that he can't make decisions on his own. I didn't know protesting was stupid crap.

If no one colluded against him then why did his collusion case move forward?
30gut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:14 AM   #20
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,660
Re: Kapernick

Kap had opportunities and blew it. He doesn't seem like he wants to play or interested in football. Blaine Gabbert took his job...that's not good and he ran a gimmick offense much like RG3 here.

People want to sign Kap because of their political beliefs at this point...not about football. So essentially, your much dumber than Bruce Allen
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:20 AM   #21
KI Skins Fan
Playmaker
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 4,755
Re: Kapernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30gut View Post
You seem triggered, angry in fact. Emotional. Is everything okay?

"Talked" into stupid crap? Its interesting that you assume that he can't make decisions on his own. I didn't know protesting was stupid crap.

If no one colluded against him then why did his collusion case move forward?
Didn't your Little Brain ever talk your Big Brain into anything?
KI Skins Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:23 AM   #22
30gut
Playmaker
 
30gut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,303
Re: Kapernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Kap had opportunities and blew it. He doesn't seem like he wants to play or interested in football. Blaine Gabbert took his job...that's not good and he ran a gimmick offense much like RG3 here.

People want to sign Kap because of their political beliefs at this point...not about football. So essentially, your much dumber than Bruce Allen
Blew it?

"Seems" like? Lol, strong points.

Blaine Gabbert took his job? Really?

More teams use read-option and RPO concepts then ever but they're gimmicks? Lol.

Look the guy isn't coming here. But lets not just spew out bullshit because you don't like the guy.
30gut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:30 AM   #23
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,660
Re: Kapernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30gut View Post
Blew it?

"Seems" like? Lol, strong points.

Blaine Gabbert took his job? Really?

More teams use read-option and RPO concepts then ever but they're gimmicks? Lol.

Look the guy isn't coming here. But lets not just spew out bullshit because you don't like the guy.
Baltimore opportunity, he blew it big time. His starting job in San Fran, he blew it big time.

RPO concepts are being used, but much like RG3, these were the base for their effectiveness.

def not bullshit
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:31 AM   #24
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 19,117
Re: Kapernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Baltimore opportunity, he blew it big time. His starting job in San Fran, he blew it big time.

RPO concepts are being used, but much like RG3, these were the base for their effectiveness.

def not bullshit
He didn't blow anything in Baltimore, ownership caved to pressure.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"If you have to debate which of your 3 QBs is your best, you don't have a QB. Say it with me now... it... doesn't... matter." Schneed
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:32 AM   #25
30gut
Playmaker
 
30gut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,303
Re: Kapernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
Didn't your Little Brain ever talk your Big Brain into anything?
Nothing a penicillin shot couldn't cure

If your girlfriend/wife explained to you that the Cowboys should be your team would it make you change teams?

The assumption that such a paradigm shift in thought is because he was talked into rather than had a fundamental shift/growth in convictions is an attempt to diminish or delegitimize his beliefs.
30gut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:33 AM   #26
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,660
Re: Kapernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
He didn't blow anything in Baltimore, ownership caved to pressure.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/b...905-story.html

here ya go
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:34 AM   #27
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,660
Re: Kapernick

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...fered-contract

here ya go
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:56 AM   #28
KI Skins Fan
Playmaker
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 4,755
Re: Kapernick

I assume that the team name alone is enough to discourage him from coming here, not to mention any legal complications.

From the standpoint of on-the-field football only, he would be by far the best option at QB for the Skins to win more games this season. With Kaep's athletic ability and arm, we could pull out all the stops and run the wildest offense in the NFL for the rest of the season, possibly even winning some games.

This is where Jay Gruden's lack of imagination hurts us. Gruden needs to say "F it!" and go a completely different direction on offense. We can't have Kaep but who would be the next best available QB who was a handful as a runner but who didn't make it as an NFL QB? I say put AD in the I-formation running behind a FB, use 3 tight ends a lot, and run options with a slippery QB and CT. Go for it on on 4th Down in all but the most ridiculous situations, etc. I think you get it. Open up the offense, do what works, play vicious defense, and at least go down fighting.
KI Skins Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:59 AM   #29
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 16,803
Re: Kapernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30gut View Post
You seem triggered, angry in fact. Emotional. Is everything okay?

"Talked" into stupid crap? Its interesting that you assume that he can't make decisions on his own. I didn't know protesting was stupid crap.

If no one colluded against him then why did his collusion case move forward?
because that is the way our justice system is supposed to work, an aggrieved party can file suit and be heard. The respondents are presumed innocent until an actual finding of the court.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:01 PM   #30
ForkLifter
Camp Scrub
 
ForkLifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Down by the river
Posts: 34
Re: Kapernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30gut View Post
You seem triggered, angry in fact. Emotional. Is everything okay?

"Talked" into stupid crap? Its interesting that you assume that he can't make decisions on his own. I didn't know protesting was stupid crap.

If no one colluded against him then why did his collusion case move forward?
Just a quick point that's sometimes lost in the shuffle. Kaepernick's collusion case "moved forward" only because it survived a motion to have the arbitrator enter a judgment in the league's favor prior to the full/final hearing. So that's sort of like saying that there's some sort of factual dispute on an important issue, without determining how strong the dispute actually is. So the claim has to go through to the hearing. If Kaepernick's claim was really strong, his attorneys would have filed their own motion to have the arbitrator find in his favor, prior to the full hearing, but apparently they did not.
ForkLifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.08694 seconds with 10 queries