The Bad Coaching, Offense, and Defense Post-Game Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-11-2021, 08:08 AM   #61
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Bad Coaching, Offense, and Defense Post-Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Lol This is the funniest thing I have read in a while, why would anybody go pay for this shit show right now? Before the season when hopes were high then maybe, but now that we see what the team is?
yep glad i got it for free this yr... Called before the season and asked or lower prices and they hooked me up with it. I watch other teams usually, especially when we are getting blown out

Advertisements
Old 10-11-2021, 08:12 AM   #62
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
I'm with you. At some point if guys getting paid millions can't remember a quarter defense 5 weeks in a row it's on the staff. Some thing(s) ain't done right...

Right. They keep making the same mistakes. If players just naturally knew where to line up and what to do we wouldn’t need damn coaches. These guys are not being coached correctly or they are collectively the dumbest 53 man roster in history. You can tell when a team just isnt skilled enough or physically gifted enough but they are coached well and trying. In our case we have some superb athletes who simply have no idea what they are supposed to do. This team might be the best example of why coaching matters ever.
Nobody on this board thought we were this bad. We weren’t nearly this bad last year. No talking head or football expert out there thought we were this bad before the season started.
So again either everyone in the world was wrong about our potential or our coaching staff is making us worse. People need to be fired. And im not talking about some dude we didn’t even know was on the sidelines as some sort of gesture.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 08:21 AM   #63
GridIron26
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
yep glad i got it for free this yr... Called before the season and asked or lower prices and they hooked me up with it. I watch other teams usually, especially when we are getting blown out
Do you have DirectTV or did you get the Sunday Ticket package as standalone?
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 08:25 AM   #64
OnceWeWereKings
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Lol This is the funniest thing I have read in a while, why would anybody go pay for this shit show right now? Before the season when hopes were high then maybe, but now that we see what the team is?
Yea...I paid for it to go through the app as I don't have direct tv...but had I known then, I may not have paid. Like....I actually pay a premium price to watch this every week. I should start picking up Sunday ot at work..cause this tram is just painful to watch anymore
Old 10-11-2021, 08:41 AM   #65
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
Do you have DirectTV or did you get the Sunday Ticket package as standalone?
I have DTV, But once the Sunday Ticket leaves them I'm done with satellite
Old 10-11-2021, 08:42 AM   #66
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Another free option is Bilasport.net You can get all major leagues for free. Their pop ups and chat stream are annoying but it is free.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 08:43 AM   #67
EdmundDorf
The Starter

Quote:
Yeah jamin Davis has been awful
Guy is a rookie who played 13 snaps, wasn't standing there admiring the leaping ability of the opposing receivers in our endzone . He is the least of our problems right now. Of course long term this is the guy who was picked by and is being coached by a group who right now don't seem to know their ass from their elbow, so his career path may not be long or glorious.
EdmundDorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 08:44 AM   #68
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Another free option is Bilasport.net You can get all major leagues for free. Their pop ups and chat stream are annoying but it is free.

Are there any options that pay us to watch? Id be interested in that. Not easy money but i would sacrifice.
Old 10-11-2021, 08:46 AM   #69
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Said it once and I will say it again. Either 90 percent of our team stinks or our staff does. I pray it is the staff. I know it is the staff. We got holes just like any other team but our coaches shine a light on our weaknesses. They are turning a 7-9 win team into a 2-3 win team.
Why did we go 7-9? Cause I can tell you right now if Joe Burrow does not rip his knee up it is 6-10. Then we got to play a rookie Jalen Hurts and then Sud. Who was the QB when we played Dallas? Dalton and someone else? Nick Mullens for the 49ers.

Then we get to Brady and they go for over 500 yards. If you are a good defense you do not allow anyone that amount of yardage. You rarely see 500 in NFL games. Last season all the breaks go our way.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 08:47 AM   #70
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Are there any options that pay us to watch? Id be interested in that. Not easy money but i would sacrifice.
WFT should definitely pay us to watch.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 08:49 AM   #71
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Why did we go 7-9? Cause I can tell you right now if Joe Burrow does not rip his knee up it is 6-10. Then we got to play a rookie Jalen Hurts and then Sud. Who was the QB when we played Dallas? Dalton and someone else? Nick Mullens for the 49ers.

Then we get to Brady and they go for over 500 yards. If you are a good defense you do not allow anyone that amount of yardage. You rarely see 500 in NFL games. Last season all the breaks go our way.
Yep this is exactly what happened folks, we got LUCKY to even be 7-9 last yr.. Ron is not a good coach I'm sorry and JDR is straight ass too. Heineke sucked yesterday but at least he has some fun moments, other than that this team is boring as hell to watch.
Old 10-11-2021, 08:51 AM   #72
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Also they should just release the new name now, it would give us something to talk about other than this shitty season.
Old 10-11-2021, 08:55 AM   #73
EdmundDorf
The Starter

Quote:
Also they should just release the new name now, it would give us something to talk about other than this shitty season.
They wouldn't want the new name to start off being associated with the current team, I think they baught into the optimism going into this season when setting the date to be after the superbowl. Wonder whether they are thinking about delaying it now lol
EdmundDorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 09:13 AM   #74
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post

I wasn’t referring to last years team i was referring to what we thought this team would be this year. However I agree with you 100 percent. We should have been this bad last year. We definitely got lucky with opposing quarterbacks more than once.
Old 10-11-2021, 09:18 AM   #75
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Yep this is exactly what happened folks, we got LUCKY to even be 7-9 last yr.. Ron is not a good coach I'm sorry and JDR is straight ass too. Heineke sucked yesterday but at least he has some fun moments, other than that this team is boring as hell to watch.
I am starting to bail on Ron and here is why. They sign Jackson and he is a press man corner. That is what he does. He said that himself. They're asking him to play zone which he obviously can not do very well. Who's fault is that? Then this thing w/ Collins who can not run and should not be the last line of defense. He is slow and can not run and we saw he can't jump. Stop putting him in shitty positions.

We have seen the zone defense not work so stop doing it. Yet every week we see this shit. We see the same guys blowing coverages. Sit them. To me Ron is stubborn and not willing to adjust things. He can not adjust on the fly at all.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote