trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-06-2019, 01:30 PM   #31
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
You should know by now I'm about as liberal as it gets and I couldn't be happier that Smollett was exposed for making that shit up. We don't need to lie about intolerance when plenty is already happening all around us. Anybody that feels the need to lie to stir the pot should be called out on it.

You think because most white people keep it subtly hidden below the surface it doesn't exist?

I've worked for the county for 3 1/2 years now and I've seen plenty of subtle racism. Techs (conservative white of course) complaining that these minorities driving buses/vehicles don't know how to drive or pre-trip worth a shit. Race has nothing to do with it, shitty drivers exist in all skin colors. Yet somehow these techs only want to complain about the minority drivers. And they only feel comfortable talking about them when none of my minority coworkers are around.
Conservatives white of course. Really? I bet all of them because you know their political beliefs. And they use “these minorities? “ not adding up. And I’m sure if they were white drivers they wouldn’t be complaining? Like these guys drive so good we never have to service the buses/vehicles. Everyone would be so happy at there service job, no complaining. Sigh.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-06-2019, 02:30 PM   #32
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Conservatives white of course. Really? I bet all of them because you know their political beliefs. And they use “these minorities? “ not adding up. And I’m sure if they were white drivers they wouldn’t be complaining? Like these guys drive so good we never have to service the buses/vehicles. Everyone would be so happy at there service job, no complaining. Sigh.
We have 1800 school buses in my fleet, and the majority of drivers are minorities. The majority of my coworkers (techs and parts countermen) are also white and heavily conservative. Even my own boss, a guy who doesn't follow the news but won't discuss politics, blindly supports Trump. I don't need to make this shit up, I live it every day. Even my own dad (white, conservative) thinks minorities are bad drivers because of where they come from.

It's pathetic that you think there isn't a link that can't be drawn from white conservatives disliking minorities because their way of life in whatever 3rd world country they came from was different than it is here.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 02:35 PM   #33
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
My point was when speaking of the subtle racist or whatever you would like to call them, as long as they hide it they are not hurting any thing except their own reputation. I didn't claim they don't exist.
Bob the problem is these racists who are careful to hide their ignorance have only been emboldened since Trump took office. They see the language he uses and feel like they can get away with being louder about it in public now. And I don't want to get into the Trump/racist argument again but literally, off the top of my head, I can recall Trump talking about shithole countries, the Muslim ban (because all Muslims are bad, not just a small percentage of them), Mexicans only sending their worst (rapists and criminals), and I'm sure I could dig up more if need be. He panders to the racist vote because there's no vote he's not willing to beg for. And that is just as bad as being racist.
Old 11-06-2019, 02:43 PM   #34
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
My point was when speaking of the subtle racist or whatever you would like to call them, as long as they hide it they are not hurting any thing except their own reputation. I didn't claim they don't exist.
You did claim you don't see it and while you might not think it's racism but it is.Hiding /refusing to acknowledge it doesn't help resolve the problem.Make no mistake racism is taught and a learned behavior.
Old 11-06-2019, 02:58 PM   #35
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...uo/ar-AAJX8hp?

Bill Taylor says he had a clear understanding that it was a quid pro quo arrangement with the Ukraine.

I swear if it had been Obama doing this shit the right would be screaming bloody murder.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:09 PM   #36
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
We have 1800 school buses in my fleet, and the majority of drivers are minorities. The majority of my coworkers (techs and parts countermen) are also white and heavily conservative. Even my own boss, a guy who doesn't follow the news but won't discuss politics, blindly supports Trump. I don't need to make this shit up, I live it every day. Even my own dad (white, conservative) thinks minorities are bad drivers because of where they come from.

It's pathetic that you think there isn't a link that can't be drawn from white conservatives disliking minorities because their way of life in whatever 3rd world country they came from was different than it is here.
There isn’t a link and too call every conservative a racist is a fucking lie. It’s weird, and hilarious I guess if I’ve told you the most racist people I’ve know in my life were liberals. But that can’t be huh?

He Gets Us
Old 11-06-2019, 05:41 PM   #37
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Are there any idiots left on this board that still defends Trump?
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 05:42 PM   #38
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
There isn’t a link and too call every conservative a racist is a fucking lie. It’s weird, and hilarious I guess if I’ve told you the most racist people I’ve know in my life were liberals. But that can’t be huh?
You're right. Not all Republicans are racist, but all racists are Republicans.

You really have to stop and think about your views and values when white nationalist and neo-nazi's align with your political party.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:06 PM   #39
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...uo/ar-AAJX8hp?

Bill Taylor says he had a clear understanding that it was a quid pro quo arrangement with the Ukraine.

I swear if it had been Obama doing this shit the right would be screaming bloody murder.
You beat me to it.................

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...o-quo-n1077716

Top diplomat in Ukraine Bill Taylor directly ties Trump to quid pro quo
"That was my clear understanding, that security assistance money would not come until the president (of Ukraine) committed to pursue" investigations, Bill Taylor told Congress.
Old 11-06-2019, 07:17 PM   #40
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post

You really have to stop and think about your views and values when white nationalist and neo-nazi's align with your political party.
Literally took the words out of my mouth. You nailed it NC.
Old 11-06-2019, 07:50 PM   #41
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:

You don't get out much do you? Of course you obviously think only white people can be racist, I think that is a given here. In my almost 60 years on Earth the definition of what a racist is has changed quite a bit by the left, now everyone that does not align with their views is called all kinds of names and racist is their favorite one.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:57 PM   #42
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Fuck off and spew your bullshit somewhere else. All racists are Republicans my ass. You seriously can be this fucking retarded? Seriously laughing at this post. Good god man. Ha

He Gets Us
Old 11-06-2019, 08:02 PM   #43
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Literally took the words out of my mouth. You nailed it NC.
U gotta be a complete shelter, bubbled idiot to believe this stupidity. My suggestion would be leave the internet and go out and experience life...but first and you the morons who spew such bullshit hate like these need to somehow erase the history of the Democratic Party.

He Gets Us
Old 11-06-2019, 08:18 PM   #44
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 11-06-2019, 08:23 PM   #45
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You don't get out much do you? Of course you obviously think only white people can be racist, I think that is a given here. In my almost 60 years on Earth the definition of what a racist is has changed quite a bit by the left, now everyone that does not align with their views is called all kinds of names and racist is their favorite one.
.....by the left?