AITAH: Am I the A**hole Here?

Parking Lot

Old 02-16-2023, 11:08 PM   #76
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: AITAH: Am I the A**hole Here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I wrote up something then didn’t posted it. I said to myself if you’re stupid enough to move across the country with an ex then be their roommate you’re just a fucking idiot not a asshole
Lol. I like it. So what I'm picking up is, I'm not an asshole! You should have posted that shit the 1st time.

Being a fucking idiot or asshole:

sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-17-2023, 08:58 AM   #77
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I wrote up something then didn’t posted it. I said to myself if you’re stupid enough to move across the country with an ex then be their roommate you’re just a fucking idiot not a asshole
lol.................
Old 02-17-2023, 10:34 AM   #78
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I'd like to thank everyone here for the help!
Sorry brother man ... didnt see this. I think this would fall under "need more info" for me.

Confused on why shed move across country if shes not in love with you.

Does she want to date you but you dont? Is she a leecher and youre her support system?

I think perhaps this recent "snap" was a result of you not setting clear firm boundries a year ago by letting her follow you .. perhaps moving cross country was a way of implying you want to live a free life without being direct with her.

You may have overreeacted here bc you under reacted in the past.

its a progressive build up of frustration.

I blame you 60% bc you passively acquiesced to the "break point" situation a year ago when that was the time to be direct and clear.

Sometimes you gotta break some eggs to make an omelette.

---------------

Dont let another person passively steal years of your life.

SD youre in your prime my man

Go balls deep, find your love.

Hes out there somewhere, just waiting for you.

edit -- a thought out letter may help, writing you gt to think about and edit your words so your message may be more refined. if she was a good friend, you owe her an eloquent thoughtful explanation imo.
Old 02-25-2023, 11:52 AM   #79
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Okay so my son has a robotics competition today. One of the teammates is ill today and can't make it, it is a team of 5 boys. His mom sends a message to all the parents from her son about the teams roles today that she says is from her son. The text has roles for 3 of the boys and excludes my son from the message.

I called her out on it and we ended up having a long phone conversation about the concept of a team. She sees nothing wrong with her text and her son wasn't trying to exclude my son. I explained excluding one member of the team is a problem regardless of whether it was intentional or not and it is her responsibility to proof the text if you are going to let someone else send a message from your phone to ensure the message is proper.

She told me my actions made her feel vilified in front of the other parents in the group text. AITAH?
Old 02-25-2023, 12:08 PM   #80
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Okay so my son has a robotics competition today. One of the teammates is ill today and can't make it, it is a team of 5 boys. His mom sends a message to all the parents from her son about the teams roles today that she says is from her son. The text has roles for 3 of the boys and excludes my son from the message.

I called her out on it and we ended up having a long phone conversation about the concept of a team. She sees nothing wrong with her text and her son wasn't trying to exclude my son. I explained excluding one member of the team is a problem regardless of whether it was intentional or not and it is her responsibility to proof the text if you are going to let someone else send a message from your phone to ensure the message is proper.

She told me my actions made her feel vilified in front of the other parents in the group text. AITAH?

Not the A hole but I might have gone about it differently. I would have texted back on the original something like your son, "will take the sick boys place today as Captain like we agreed" or something like that. Then she either backs down or calls you.
Old 03-19-2023, 02:58 PM   #81
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I found an unquestionable asshole.

On a layover in Houston. At the airport Buffalo Wild Wings to kill some time. I take a guys seat at the bar right when he got up. Looked down to move his bill, accidentally saw it. 57 dollar tab and no tip. And he didn't leave cash because I sat down before the bartender came over to grab the receipt and clean-up.

Then on the opposite side, a guy comes in after I was already here and it has been all no ma'am, yes ma'am, thank you ma'am.

Low class and super high class.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote