Week 4: Redskins vs. Buccaneers Gameday Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-06-2009, 06:10 PM   #1126
GTripp0012
Living Legend

Re: Week 4: Redskins vs. Buccaneers Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I won't have time to do this, but if you do try to count how many seconds Campbell is getting on his snaps. I think I was roughly getting about 5 seconds
I watch most of the game in slow motion, so I'll try, but I'm not sure I'll be able to come up with a great picture of a sack clock.

What I can do is take all the big negative plays: the sacks and INTs, and average those together to see how long Campbell had before he was forced to make a guy miss/take a hit.

Advertisements
Old 10-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #1127
dmvskinzfan08
Impact Rookie

I would like to see on average how many seconds he has to throw the ball also. Without anything else averaged in. Just the average of time he has to throw the ball. Also the minimum and maximum time he has had in all 4 games. That might be a lot to ask. if so maybe atleast one game.
HTTR 09 - RIP#21
HATERS << Misery Loves Company
dmvskinzfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:39 AM   #1128
pg86
No new threads for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmvskinzfan08 View Post
Yeah I think someone pointed out on one play they clocked it and he had like 7.5 seconds to throw the ball. I would be happy with half that..lol. But for someone to say protection was not a factor is idiotic. You can scarmble and make plays. You can get rid of it quick at times. but at times you can't if the protection breaks donw to fast. JC needs better ball security. But he got sack twice very early int eh game. But I guess some people think that is good protection and a evironment for a QB to thrive. When JC has time and good protection he wil find the open receivers. But it takes time. Is that to hard to realize? Doesn't matter how open someone is on this play or that play. If the Qb doesn't have time to go through his progressions what do you think? He dunmps it off or goes to his primary receivers. But woudln't you throw it to Moss or Cooley if they are dependable and other guys aren't? When you have to rush you throw I would take my chances with them rather than two inconsistent 2nd year plaeyrs that haven't show up so far.
With O-line protection like Farve's he could play for many years to come lol
pg86 is offline   Reply With Quote