Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-22-2010, 04:36 PM   #181
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

I thought this post from Redskins Insider was hilarious and very fitting for here:

That disgraceful mess is leading me to never watch another NFL game.... I Quit..
Posted by: doyouktt | November 22, 2010 7:46 AM | Report abuse
Barno presents...Real Men of Genius
Today we salute you, Mr. I-Don't-Enjoy-It-When-My-Team-Wins-Guy. (Mr. I-Don't-Enjoy-It-When-My-Team-Winssss-Guy!) Unlike most fans, you know that a win is not a win, unless it's by 65 points or more. While everyone around you is celebrating, you know that your team isn't winning the next 5 championships, so what's the point of even getting excited (Oh I hate my life!). So get on the blogs and demand new coaches and players after every win, and drink up an ice cold bud light as we salute you....Mr. I-Don't-Enjoy-It-When-My-Team-Wins-Guy.
Posted by: Barno1 | November 22, 2010 4:25 PM | Report abuse

Advertisements
Old 11-22-2010, 04:37 PM   #182
MTK
\m/

Re: Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaRnChad View Post
I can dig it, but do you think if we had a front office who knew what they were doing and we were winning on a more consistant basis, the local media or realists on this board would still complain? I have a hard time believing that.
This front office has been in place for all of 10 games, coming off a 4-12 season... can we give it a realistic chance??
Old 11-22-2010, 04:38 PM   #183
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I thought this post from Redskins Insider was hilarious and very fitting for here:

That disgraceful mess is leading me to never watch another NFL game.... I Quit..
Posted by: doyouktt | November 22, 2010 7:46 AM | Report abuse
Barno presents...Real Men of Genius
Today we salute you, Mr. I-Don't-Enjoy-It-When-My-Team-Wins-Guy. (Mr. I-Don't-Enjoy-It-When-My-Team-Winssss-Guy!) Unlike most fans, you know that a win is not a win, unless it's by 65 points or more. While everyone around you is celebrating, you know that your team isn't winning the next 5 championships, so what's the point of even getting excited (Oh I hate my life!). So get on the blogs and demand new coaches and players after every win, and drink up an ice cold bud light as we salute you....Mr. I-Don't-Enjoy-It-When-My-Team-Wins-Guy.
Posted by: Barno1 | November 22, 2010 4:25 PM | Report abuse
That's good, I love those commercials. Better when it was real american heroes, but 9/11 took the fun out of that.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:45 PM   #184
mredskins
Gamebreaker

I just see a bunch on here acting like the the real men of genius. I try to embrace the wins and minimize the losses.

Yesterday I wait for Gano's last kick in regulation than I said F it and took my son to the park, I figured why suffer through a lost and I rather spend time with my son. Got a text from the wife we won and I was happy.

Last week due to it being a night game I stuck through the whole thing and got really bitter not so much that it was a lost but how bad it was. I should have just gone to bed at halftime that night.