Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Predictions and Projections 2021 WFT Results

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 08-18-2021, 03:37 PM   #1
MTK
\m/

Re: Predictions and Projections 2021 WFT Results

Every year it's so easy and fun to bet against Dallas so I'll do it again this year. Unless Dak is 100% and balls out I don't think they can overcome McCarthy being a shitty head coach.

Overall I think the NFC East could be a lot like it was last year. NY and Phi have serious question marks all over the place. Crazy to say it but I think Washington is the most stable team in the division right now in terms of coaching and talent.
Old 08-18-2021, 04:19 PM   #2
SunnySide
Playmaker

I think the NFC east could be a toss up with us, giants and boys. Eagles may have to go through some growing pains with Hurts.

giants offense added FA wr Kenny Golladay, drafted speedster Toney, FA te kyle rudolph to pair with Engram plus a healthy Barkley. If Barkley played last season, we are probably watching them in the playoffs.

defense they added added Adore Jackson to pair with lockdown corner Bradberry. Bradberry balled last year imo. drafted a touted pass rusher in the 2nd round who fell.

idk man .. i think its going to be some real competitive, no cake walk NFC east. Plus we play the harder schedule in the NFC east.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 04:46 PM   #3
calia
Playmaker

Predictions and Projections 2021 WFT Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
I think the NFC east could be a toss up with us, giants and boys. Eagles may have to go through some growing pains with Hurts.

giants offense added FA wr Kenny Golladay, drafted speedster Toney, FA te kyle rudolph to pair with Engram plus a healthy Barkley. If Barkley played last season, we are probably watching them in the playoffs.

defense they added added Adore Jackson to pair with lockdown corner Bradberry. Bradberry balled last year imo. drafted a touted pass rusher in the 2nd round who fell.

idk man .. i think its going to be some real competitive, no cake walk NFC east. Plus we play the harder schedule in the NFC east.

Toney has been dreadful in camp and the PS. I think he may be a bust. Their O line has issues too. But the Giants D is stout.

Dallas - honestly, I have no idea. Dak being healthy is key and he hasn’t been so far. The Ewok needs to step up too and then am hoping that he and his fanny pack suck like last year. But they could be dangerous and their D will improve (it has only one way to go).

I think Philly will be dreadful.

I seen us as 11-6 best case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2021, 06:14 PM   #4
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Giants offensive line is awful. So is their quarterback. Their offense could add Jerry Rice in his prime and it wouldn’t be enough. It is between us and Dallas until Dak gets dinged up.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 10:52 PM   #5
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
The Giants offensive line is awful. So is their quarterback. Their offense could add Jerry Rice in his prime and it wouldn’t be enough. It is between us and Dallas until Dak gets dinged up.
Hahahahahahahaha
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 07:42 PM   #6
skinsfan69
Living Legend

The Chargers last time I checked were a 1 point road favorite which was shocking to me. Maybe Vegas knows something we don't lol. I think we drop one to either the Chargers or Saints. I think 12 is stretching it but I could see 10-7.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 09:12 PM   #7
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
The Chargers last time I checked were a 1 point road favorite which was shocking to me. Maybe Vegas knows something we don't lol. I think we drop one to either the Chargers or Saints. I think 12 is stretching it but I could see 10-7.
We are going to have our handful with the chargers.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 09:16 PM   #8
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
We are going to have our handful with the chargers.
Their Oline is average or less. Between that and the lack of preseason play of Herbert, I think our D will stifle their offense. Not sure about their D vs our O. That will tell us something about our season.

Plus they have a whole new coaching staff. They may have some kinks to work out across the board.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 08-22-2021 at 09:34 PM.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 08:14 PM   #9
sevier2
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Their Oline is average or less. Between that and the lack of preseason play of Herbert, I think our D will stifle their offense. Not sure about their D vs our O. That will tell us something about our season.

Plus they have a whole new coaching staff. They may have some kinks to work out across the board.

I think the first half will be as you say but am curious to see how both teams look after halftime when they can make adjustments and the players get settled in.
Old 09-06-2021, 08:32 PM   #10
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevier2 View Post
I think the first half will be as you say but am curious to see how both teams look after halftime when they can make adjustments and the players get settled in.
I think our staff last year excelled at adjustments. Their staff is entirely new. I do think we are lucky to get them 1st game. They are a team that will gell over the first 3 or 4 weeks.

CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 06:17 AM   #11
EdmundDorf
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

Don't be too dimissive of their oline, they spent a lot this off season to fix it. Their new LT , Slater, basically built his draft reputation from stonewalling Chase Young when he was at Ohio and I believe they signed the FA All Pro Centre(Lindsley?) away from the Packers
EdmundDorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 06:19 AM   #12
EdmundDorf
The Starter

The upside to that it is they sat their starters out of the PS, new scheme, new coaches and a long distant trip to an early East coast game. Their O line may take a few weeks to gel but they could be very good
EdmundDorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 08:05 PM   #13
MTK
\m/

The opening spread is now even on most sites
Old 08-22-2021, 11:06 AM   #14
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

9-8 or worse.

Fitzpatrick will be equal parts magic and tragic. The rest of the squad is good to great - but qb is the biggest factor in terms of offense putting up points and he will have moments where we are convinced he's a stud but he will also have equal moments of inaccuracy and turnovers. It will be frustrating and there will be fans calling for Ron's head for him going with Fitzpatrick (ignoring that 2/3 teams in the NFL were also looking for a qb this offseason).
Old 08-22-2021, 12:38 PM   #15
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
9-8 or worse.

Fitzpatrick will be equal parts magic and tragic. The rest of the squad is good to great - but qb is the biggest factor in terms of offense putting up points and he will have moments where we are convinced he's a stud but he will also have equal moments of inaccuracy and turnovers. It will be frustrating and there will be fans calling for Ron's head for him going with Fitzpatrick (ignoring that 2/3 teams in the NFL were also looking for a qb this offseason).

Recent history says he is playing his best ball, and he is going into the year as the bonafide starter, and he has a full team around him. I dont know, it is possible the stars have finally aligned for Fitz.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote