Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Biggest Impact Player from Free Agency or NFL Draft this coming 2019 Season?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 08-02-2019, 09:32 PM   #61
Warthog
The Starter

Re: Biggest Impact Player from Free Agency or NFL Draft this coming 2019 Season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I'm not expecting much from Doc or PR. I think Quinn, Terry and our TE's / Backs will do the most damage

Yeah, I’ve been following the observers who are watching every minute of training camp and then constantly tweeting about it all day. I haven’t heard one peep about PR. Zero.

Tons of tweets about Quinn (who had a one-handed, catch-of-the-day yesterday), Cam Sims, MacLaurin, yes and even Doctson. Everyone is absolutely raving about Reed this training camp and V. Davis. They are even mentioning the 6’8” rookie TE, whose name I forgot. His size allowed him to make 3 TDS in the red zone drills.

Anyway, maybe it’s because there is such a tough competition at WR for the bubble guys,that they MUST get noticed. But thought I hear something about PR. Nothing on him. Could he still be hurt? Anyway, I’m much more excited about Cam Sims than about PR this season. He’s hungry, is much taller and has years ahead of him as a Redskin, if he works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-02-2019, 10:14 PM   #62
Warthog
The Starter

Re: Biggest Impact Player from Free Agency or NFL Draft this coming 2019 Season?

The 6’ 8” TE rookie is Donald Parham, he’s been mentioned in training camp dispatches.

He and MacLaurin are the rookie players I’m rooting for in this year’s trng camp. I always like to root for a couple new guys on the bubble.

Flyboy.

Old 08-03-2019, 11:34 PM   #63
WCommandersfan99
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
The 6’ 8” TE rookie is Donald Parham, he’s been mentioned in training camp dispatches.

He and MacLaurin are the rookie players I’m rooting for in this year’s trng camp. I always like to root for a couple new guys on the bubble.

I've been hearing about Parham also. It makes me wonder how many tight ends we're going to keep this year. What about Jeremy Sprinkle? Haven't heard a peep from him. Not stating Parham is making the team but he has mentioned this tc.
WCommandersfan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 02:03 AM   #64
Warthog
The Starter

Parham caught three red zone TD’s from Haskins in one day of TC. Haskins used his height and jumping ability to put the passes so high the DB couldn’t get to them. That’s what he brings to the TE Position. He wasn’t even listed on the Depth Chart that came out yesterday. Are they trying to hide him? I don’t know how, he had a big news article about him last week.

MacLaurin is just tearing up the TC. He will definitely be one of the six WR they’ll keep for the season. The question is, will Gruden have the balls to start him over Doctson?

A lot will depend on how the new blood of Quinn, MacLaurin, Cam Sims and maybe Harmon will do against he established players like Richardson, Doctson and Quick.

Flyboy.

Old 08-31-2019, 12:08 AM   #65
Warthog
The Starter

After the training camp and 4 preseason games I see the player with the breakout role as being one or more of the new WR group:

Davis
McLaurin.
Steve Sims (mostly on ST)

Flyboy.

Old 08-31-2019, 09:37 PM   #66
Warthog
The Starter

I’m excited to see our new WR’s play against defenses that will completely UNDERESTIMATE them. This will be an exciting group - almost as good as it the DL.

Flyboy.