Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Post game dallas

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-31-2017, 11:06 AM   #136
Meks
Pro Bowl

Re: Post game dallas

dunbar is serviceable, but at best. I watched him get burnt numerous times within the past few weeks.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-31-2017, 11:40 AM   #137
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
dunbar is serviceable, but at best. I watched him get burnt numerous times within the past few weeks.
He's a converted WR and has made a huge step forward from last year, when he was already playing better than the previous one. He does get beaten sometimes but he makes a lot of plays and I think if coached well he can keep on improving.

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2017, 01:32 PM   #138
Schneed10
A Dude

Moreau is the one with the future as a starter.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:37 PM   #139
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
That future is next year. Breeland is gone in free agency. We'll either sign a cheap reserve type guy or draft someone else to be a backup.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 10-31-2017 at 02:18 PM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 02:15 PM   #140
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Long term you should be right but next year I could see Dunbar and Moreau compete and/or share the snaps.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:17 PM   #141
metalskins
The Starter

Quote:
I've been very impressed by Moreau. He's also a top notch special teams player as well. Hard to find guys like him.
Old 10-31-2017, 03:40 PM   #142
Back2RFK
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I will also say after 2 games against them one in Dallas one in dc, they are not that bad of fans. They love the boys like we love the skins. I sat next to a bunch of them in Dallas and here and they were not assholes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I have been lurking and this thread got my attention. I was also at the game with the wife and another couple. 45 yard line 14th row but on visitors side. I commented on all the Dallas fans prior to entering the stadium but it seemed even worse once inside. Danny Boy needs to crack down on all the scalping of tickets and the long term season ticket holders that do nothing but sell their tickets each year. I've been to probably 10 games at FedEx and this was the worse I have ever seen.

As for the game its hard to knock them with so many injuries. If I read correctly we signed lineman Saturday who played in the second half. The best play of the game was two Dallas fans trying to slap high five and one of the drunks feel, probably breaking a few ribs.
Back2RFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 04:00 PM   #143
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I see Dunbar not preventing catches and making tackles too often for my liking. He's serviceable, but I will never see him more as a 3rd or 4th corner. His athletic ability is too limited, even when he's in good coverage a better wideout can make a play on him.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:11 PM   #144
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2RFK View Post
I have been lurking and this thread got my attention. I was also at the game with the wife and another couple. 45 yard line 14th row but on visitors side. I commented on all the Dallas fans prior to entering the stadium but it seemed even worse once inside. Danny Boy needs to crack down on all the scalping of tickets and the long term season ticket holders that do nothing but sell their tickets each year. I've been to probably 10 games at FedEx and this was the worse I have ever seen.
It's not "scalping,it's all legal and mostly done on sites like stub hub .I know the Giants do it for their fans if they have tickets they can't use ,don't know about the Skins. A guy I use to work with had season tickets and he would sell them all off and keep two games for himself ,they didn't cost him a dime he made that much on the other games.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:25 PM   #145
Back2RFK
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
It's not "scalping,it's all legal and mostly done on sites like stub hub .I know the Giants do it for their fans if they have tickets they can't use ,don't know about the Skins. A guy I use to work with had season tickets and he would sell them all off and keep two games for himself ,they didn't cost him a dime he made that much on the other games.
By definition scalping is the selling of the ticket at a higher price.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:48 PM   #146
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
By definition scalping is the selling of the ticket at a higher price.
"scalping" is illegal, this is not.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:50 PM   #147
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

As for the game its hard to knock them with so many injuries. If I read correctly we signed lineman Saturday who played in the second half. The best play of the game was two Dallas fans trying to slap high five and one of the drunks feel, probably breaking a few ribs.
Yeah I've always heard about it and I wasn't impressed with Fedex, I've been to Chicago, StL, Dallas and New Orleans and I liked all better for experience. Plus like you said the Dallas presence was unbelievable, honestly it was kinda embarrassing that they had more cheers then us and more boos than they had. It was a joke. Dan needs to go back to DC asap

Old 11-01-2017, 10:37 AM   #148
Back2RFK
Special Teams

Quote:
"scalping" is illegal, this is not.
I'm like you an thought it was illegal but its not in most states.

In the US, ticket scalping is the practice of buying and reselling event tickets by private citizens, rather than by the sponsoring venue or organization, usually at a much higher price than their face value. Laws about ticket scalping vary by state, and there is no federal law that prohibits the practice.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:44 AM   #149
Back2RFK
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Yeah I've always heard about it and I wasn't impressed with Fedex, I've been to Chicago, StL, Dallas and New Orleans and I liked all better for experience. Plus like you said the Dallas presence was unbelievable, honestly it was kinda embarrassing that they had more cheers then us and more boos than they had. It was a joke. Dan needs to go back to DC asap

My neighbor goes to a bunch of game and he says Dallas brings in the most fans each year. Not sure what Dan can do about the problem. At one point years back they were trying to revoke season passes from people who were scalping their tickets but I'm sure its hard to track. I think winning would fix the problem.
Old 11-06-2017, 12:21 PM   #150
sandtrapjack
The Starter

Quote:
Seen it myself. Guy I work with has season tix to Texans. He sells 4 or 5 game tickets and makes almost enough to renew his season tix for the next year. He gets great seats to half of the home games and it cost him very little out of pocket...
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote