Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2020, 08:16 AM   #11
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Too Soon 2021 NFL Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
The point is that the team needs to use FA to get an elite WR. The younger the better. But he has to be on a level to take the pressure off MacLaurin. So no journeyman WR, we need to a player in the excellent to outstanding level. This is where to spend the money. This should be the first priority in FA.

Another FA choice is to get a good TE. Another tough decision will be to bring in a kicker FA for a competition next TC.

The draft will be used first for the QB, then the OL. If Kyle Smith is the GM, he has been able to bring in rookie STARTERS from the lower draft picks. Keep it up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m certainly welcomed to add more talent at WR and thought coming into the season Terry was a good WR and not elite, no 1...so this year has changed my mind. I think Terry has bumped his game and established himself as the No 1...I feel now with still many holes across the team, that getting a complimentary talent to Terry should be the path.

Certainly someone with more speed...Robby Anderson or Curtis Samuel would fit that bill. I also prefer someone who is more an outside WR (Anderson, Robinson) than slot guy (Godwin, Golloday).

Another reason I see not to spend the super elite money like Robinson will demand and Cooper got last year is offense scheme is spreading the ball around more...Cam Sims, Sims jr, Wright, etc are all getting looks and developing.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote