Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Redskins Gear

Pair of 2014 Season Tickets for Sale

Redskins Gear

Old 07-03-2014, 02:56 PM   #1
81forHOF
Impact Rookie

Smile Pair of 2014 Season Tickets for Sale

Yes, you and a friend can be Redskin season ticket holders for a year with no further obligations!

Due to some unexpected bills I have decided to sell my season tickets for the upcoming season. I decided to take the Warpath route first for several reasons:

1- I hate to think of unruly opposing fans (or any unruly fans, for that matter) sitting in my seats.

2- I have been a member of this site for quite a while. I read more then I post, so everyone might not be readily familiar with me but I feel that there is a good group of guys here. People I could trust to behave while at the game and not risk me losing my seats.

3- Why the heck does Stubhub deserve to make 25% off of my tickets? I would not be able to list them at such a great price if I used a 3rd party ticket site. Think of this as a For Sale by Owner situation.

I would like to lead off by letting people know how much I enjoy my particular seats. I like them so much I have declined to upgrade them the last couple years. They are Upper Level Section 421 Row 3 Seats 13 and 14. Here are some of the qualities that I like about them:

1-They are on the end of the row. I like beer. I do not like annoying everybody in my row numerous times a game to go to the bathroom. I can get to the bathroom and back during game and only miss 1 or 2 plays!

2-There is nobody in front of me. I can take my daughter to the game and not have to worry about her not being able to see because someone in front of her won't sit down.

3-There is nobody behind me. I can stand up when excited and not have to worry about blocking others view. There is a certain part of the field that if you are tall you may block someone a couple rows up but if you hunch over a little this should not be a problem.

4-There is a place to the side of the end seat where you can set your drinks, nachos, etc.. that it is impossible for people to kick them over. The person in this seat doesn't even have to get up to let other people out.

How can all these great things be true you ask? If you look at FedEx's seating diagram you will notice that in certain sections there is more seats in the 3rd row than in the 1st or 2nd. Behind these seat are a concrete wall which are part of the stairs leading up to rows 4 and above. You walk straight when coming off concourse instead of using stairs to get to your seats. I actually moved back 2 rows in order to grab these seats. That is how much I did not like being in the middle.

I do have these tix in my hands so we can set up a transaction ASAP. I live in Carlisle, PA (2 hrs north of stadium) but am willing to drive to the general Washington area so we can do the transaction in person.

I'm willing to let these beauties go for the low price of $1900 for the pair. That is about $500-700 less than you will probably find on Stubhub. After Shipping and PG amusement tax I paid $1,875 for the season. The extra money will go to gas for when I deliver them and then to buy Guinness to ease the pain of having to part with my tickets.

I do not have a parking pass but on games that I want to be in the thick of things I buy one online or pick one up there. If not, I park at the Beauty Island shopping center (right off of exit 17B) for $20 or $25 ( I believe that was the price) and it is not a long walk to the stadium. People tailgate in that lot as well.

I know what you are thinking - this is one heck of a deal! But there is one thing I do ask. If you can't go to all the games give me first chance at the tickets. In fact if you can't afford the whole package I will take 1 or 2 games out at a prorated price. I will let you have the divisional games at no extra cost and will take Tenn, Jax or S.L. off your hands. If neither of us can go to a game, please sell it to a trusted friend or someone else on this site. This is all I ask.

I am going to reserve my right to attend any post season games. So playoff games are NOT included. If for some reason I can't attend a home playoff game I will give whoever bought the season the first crack at them - at an additional cost, of course.

I know I am not the only one who is excited about this upcoming season. With our WRs and RBs coupled with the O-Line additions I anticipate a LOT of Redskins scoring this year!!!

Post any questions and feel free to PM me as well.

Last edited by 81forHOF; 08-10-2014 at 02:00 PM.
81forHOF is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-03-2014, 09:01 PM   #2
artmonkforhallofamein07
Pro Bowl

Re: Pair of 2014 Season Tickets for Sale

Wish I lived closer than 8 hrs drive. I would take them.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:14 PM   #3
81forHOF
Impact Rookie

Yeah, 8hrs is a long haul.

Last edited by 81forHOF; 08-09-2014 at 09:16 PM.
Old 07-05-2014, 05:59 PM   #4
81forHOF
Impact Rookie

Thought I'd list the pro-rated prices as well.

If I keep 1 game - $1700

If I keep 2 games - $1500.

Will take Tenn, Jax or S.L.

Last edited by 81forHOF; 08-09-2014 at 09:16 PM.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:19 PM   #5
81forHOF
Impact Rookie

If anyone is seriously considering purchasing these tix I will be willing to mail you the Pats preseason game so you can see if you like the seats. Please, only people serious about purchasing. Thanks.

Where else will you get a free trial on season tix?
Old 08-07-2014, 11:16 AM   #6
over the mountain
Playmaker

def be careful who you give your tickets to.

they catch you on video and send you probation letters stating they have photo evidence.

after the second violation in one season, they say the third will result in forfeiture of your season tickets. ive never had a third violation in 1 season so i dont know if they are bluffing or not.
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:37 PM   #7
81forHOF
Impact Rookie

So, did they put you on probation, Over the mountain?
Old 08-07-2014, 01:34 PM   #8
over the mountain
Playmaker

double probation. the season ticket holders told me to not get a third and i didnt.
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 01:47 PM   #9
81forHOF
Impact Rookie

Double secret probation? Was it because something you did or because something someone you gave your tickets to did?
Old 08-09-2014, 09:17 PM   #10
81forHOF
Impact Rookie

Adjusted the prices in the above posts. The new prices are without any preseason games.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:09 PM   #11
81forHOF
Impact Rookie

I guess everyone is a little tight this year. lol. I have decided that I would be willing to let a half season go for $950 and you pick the 4 games you would like. I really thought there would be more interest than this. I am running out of time and will have to list singular games on Stubhub pretty soon. I know I can get more $ if i do it that way but really do not want to deal with the hassle.

Another thing I should mention is that due to Murphy's Law and my luck in general the Skins are practically guaranteed to win any home game that I sell! So, if you buy the whole package you are practically sealing up a playoff spot for us. Do your part to help the team! lol