Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Around the NFL Week 14

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-09-2018, 11:32 PM   #76
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Around the NFL Week 14

J. Goff is going to finish with negative fantasy points. Play all season to lose in 1st round of playoffs because your QB turned into a little bitch. What a great year of real and fantasy football. FML.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-10-2018, 12:17 AM   #77
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Cooper is def worth the pic
Let's see how he does a season from now. I'm always wary about making judgements so swiftly. Not to mention, the Eagles' secondary is limited due to injuries.

I'm still on record saying Cooper wasn't worth a first round pick.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:19 AM   #78
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkSkins View Post
Let's see how he does a season from now. I'm always wary about making judgements so swiftly. Not to mention, the Eagles' secondary is limited due to injuries.

I'm still on record saying Cooper wasn't worth a first round pick.
He has more TDs in his last two games than any of our WRs have all year.
He was definitely worth the 1st round pick.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:25 AM   #79
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
He has more TDs in his last two games than any of our WRs have all year.
He was definitely worth the 1st round pick.
What does your first statement has to do with anything? Nothing. A logical fallacy.

IMO, he wasn't worth a 1st round pick. I don't base my opinion on a handful of games. Time will tell, IMO.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 01:04 AM   #80
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
J. Goff is going to finish with negative fantasy points. Play all season to lose in 1st round of playoffs because your QB turned into a little bitch. What a great year of real and fantasy football. FML.
That's why it's called "fantasy" ...lol. Also if you had Goff you should have benched him. Playing away in cold weather against a really good d.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 08:28 AM   #81
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

It's a shame the bears could really be a threat in the playoffs but QB play will kill them in the end
Old 12-10-2018, 08:34 AM   #82
DYoungJelly
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
It's a shame the bears could really be a threat in the playoffs but QB play will kill them in the end
Sounds like a formula to win games til they find a QB?

IM SOLD!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2018, 09:26 AM   #83
metalskins
The Starter

https://kfgo.com/news/articles/2018/...t-seasons-end/

This sounds like the perfect storm for us. Reggie McKenzie is leaving the Oakland Raiders. There had been reports before the season that Bruce Allen could leave the Redskins and join Jon Gruden in Oakland. All kind of makes sense now. Now, there's an opening for Bruce Allen. This is probably why Jay Gruden won't be fired during the season, and may not be fired until Bruce Allen is gone. If I'm Bruce Allen, I don't want to fire Jay if I have a chance to join Jon. And trust me, Jon has a lot of power in Oakland, so Allen is going to want to make sure there's good will intact for when this all goes down.

If I'm Dan Snyder, I see this as an opportunity to go ahead and let Bruce go to Oakland, promote Kyle Smith to interim GM, fire Gruden once the season is done, and get jump on things.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:07 AM   #84
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Some people just can't handle playing in cold weather. Since I don't play fantasy football, I enjoyed watching an old school defensive struggle. I think the freezing temps helped slow that Rams high flying offense down as much as the Bear's defense.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 10:18 AM   #85
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

To see the 49ers and Raiders coming in with two wins, play hard and beat Denver and Pittsburgh who are fighting for a play-off spot really grinds my gears after the way the Redskins came out yesterday. How many teams have let something similar to a 4-8 division rival come in their house and be up 34-0 at halftime? I don't care who your QB is. Barkley ran through the Redskin defense like it was a bag drill. If I was Dan Snyder, Gruden would have been fired at halftime.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:38 AM   #86
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.totalprosports.com/2018/...1ZbDXa8xCf-aQY

Malcolm Jenkins blast the refs yesterday which BTW were so one sided it was a joke. Yeah Dallas is the best team in the division nobody can deny that but there is no way u can say the NFL isn't helping them some. On the TD from Goedert not only was it not a OPI on him but he was also hit in the head by the defender! The dudes helmet damn near came off... NFL just come out and say u need Dallas to make the playoffs

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...touchdown-pass
Old 12-10-2018, 11:43 AM   #87
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:

Malcolm Jenkins blast the refs yesterday which BTW were so one sided it was a joke. Yeah Dallas is the best team in the division nobody can deny that but there is no way u can say the NFL isn't helping them some. On the TD from Goedert not only was it not a OPI on him but he was also hit in the head by the defender! The dudes helmet damn near came off... NFL just come out and say u need Dallas to make the playoffs

So for three weeks in a row the Cowboys haven't been flagged for blatant helmet-to-helmet hits. That's ridiculous, and of course the media isn't saying shit.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:48 AM   #88
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
So for three weeks in a row the Cowboys haven't been flagged for blatant helmet-to-helmet hits. That's ridiculous, and of course the media isn't saying shit.
Yep and all 3 were huge parts of the outcome. But hey the league isn't biased or anything right??
Old 12-10-2018, 11:49 AM   #89
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:

I hadn't seen the opening kickoff fumble. That was some batshit crazy reffing right there. Clearly a fumble, only eagles players on the ball and an eagles player walks off the field with it. Yet Dallas kept the ball because no clear recovery. WTF???

I did see the "OPI" call on the TD late in the game. Again WTF???
The league may or may not be fixing games, but they sure as hell have impossibly poor officiating going on.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:51 AM   #90
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I hadn't seen the opening kickoff fumble. That was some batshit crazy reffing right there. Clearly a fumble, only eagles players on the ball and an eagles player walks off the field with it. Yet Dallas kept the ball because no clear recovery. WTF???

I did see the "OPI" call on the TD late in the game. Again WTF???
The league may or may not be fixing games, but they sure as hell have impossibly poor officiating going on.
Yeah how the hell can u say that wasn't a fumble?? The refs suck but come on man, this is getting a little too obvious. I even had a Dallas fan tell me he thinks its rigged lol