Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-17-2018, 12:33 PM   #91
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Re: Colts-Redskins Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
here is the opening line from PFF:

Presented with a favorable matchup against a backup left tackle, Preston Smith failed to deliver for the Washington pass-rush with his only noteworthy play coming on a quick hit after beating Le’Raven Clark in the third quarter.
Preston Smith is a bust. They didn't even mention that he was abused on running plays, too.

Also, Doctson had another nothing game.

I'm not a negative person but it's obvious to me that these two guys can't play.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-17-2018, 12:35 PM   #92
Irrefutable
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
1st sign they might be done with Doctson?

Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
33m33 minutes ago
More
Former Ravens' first-round pick Breshad Perriman is working out today for the Washington Redskins, per source.

not that Perriman is any better...
This is a sign of desperation and a poor GM. Perriman has had a terrible career and 4 teams have worked him out and not signed him.
Irrefutable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:36 PM   #93
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Whole offense was trash today. OLine, wrs, backs etc. Smith is not a gunslinger nor should he be, we don't need a guy throwing 400 yards, we had that and what did it do for us? Nothing. We are an avg team, but one thing is for sure, we have no pass rush. Where is Ryan Kerrigan?? This is why I said I would trade for mack

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
i wish we traded for mack - but the money would be tight after that .....

i dont really know what to say after that fucking game.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:44 PM   #94
irish
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgold View Post
Thank you,I was about to post on it myself,I go back to the[Lombardi]era and don't recall EVER seeing the stadium that empty especially after a win and the crowd didn't seem to be much into the game either,Snyder better do something because the fanbase is sending him a message and he better read the handwriting on the wall.
This organization or any organization is crazy to build a stadium larger than 60K. I don't see Millennials as interested in spending an entire Sunday sitting in a stadium watching a game no matter how many party pavilions and big screens are available.
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:51 PM   #95
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish View Post
This organization or any organization is crazy to build a stadium larger than 60K. I don't see Millennials as interested in spending an entire Sunday sitting in a stadium watching a game no matter how many party pavilions and big screens are available.
buncha clowns IMO but hey, thats how society wishes to propel itself so, so be it.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:57 PM   #96
metalskins
The Starter

Yesterday was pretty terrible. I thought playcalling was terrible, the offensive line play was terrible, even Trent Williams committed some stupid penalties, and of course, our wide receiver play was terrible.

At least our defense started to shut things down, but they looked horrid at the start of the game. A complete 180 from what the 'skins looked like last week. And judging by how the Cards got spanked yesterday, I'm starting to feel like, maybe, week one was actually a gimme game more than I'm willing to admit.

Looking at the next few weeks, the Packers, Saints, and then Panthers? Don't quite know what to think of the Panthers just yet, but the Packers and Saints? Can this team really afford to go through the first quarter of the season at 1-3?
Old 09-17-2018, 12:59 PM   #97
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
Yesterday was pretty terrible. I thought playcalling was terrible, the offensive line play was terrible, even Trent Williams committed some stupid penalties, and of course, our wide receiver play was terrible.

At least our defense started to shut things down, but they looked horrid at the start of the game. A complete 180 from what the 'skins looked like last week. And judging by how the Cards got spanked yesterday, I'm starting to feel like, maybe, week one was actually a gimme game more than I'm willing to admit.

Looking at the next few weeks, the Packers, Saints, and then Panthers? Don't quite know what to think of the Panthers just yet, but the Packers and Saints? Can this team really afford to go through the first quarter of the season at 1-3?

The Bucs are also 2-0, its still way too early to look at the teams ahead, I just dont see us at better than 9-7 or worse than 7-9. It's basically the same as it has been
Old 09-17-2018, 01:01 PM   #98
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Packers aren't that good. We should have beaten the Saints last year if the coaches didn't piss the game away. We can win one out of two. Carolina is a loss.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:05 PM   #99
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish View Post
And people will complain the NFL moves a few games to Europe ...
Old 09-17-2018, 01:07 PM   #100
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I say let's talk about the HC, drafts, front office, etc. after the season. One loss isn't the end of the world just like one win doesn't mean we're going to the Super Bowl. Take a breath folks.
Agreed. Even if Jay is starting to have a pretty solid history of unpreparedness behind him, firing him after one loss, or even mid-season, wouldn't solve anything.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:10 PM   #101
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Do we have a good offensive line or not? This group is just bi-polar. They were absolutely terrible yesterday. Moses stood out the most. #93 took his lunch money, kicked his dog, and slept with his girl.

Can we rush the passer from outside? Earth to Kerrigan and Smith. We still need an elite rusher. Love Kerrigan, but he is a super high end #2 guy imo.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:13 PM   #102
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
And people will complain the NFL moves a few games to Europe ...
I think I'm considered a millennial, born in 1983, but I'm an old soul I guess, because hanging out in a party pavilion watching a Skins game all day sounds amazing (if they don't play like yesterday).
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:37 PM   #103
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I think I'm considered a millennial, born in 1983, but I'm an old soul I guess, because hanging out in a party pavilion watching a Skins game all day sounds amazing (if they don't play like yesterday).
Same here, born in 1990, I'm planning to cross an ocean to watch a Skins game, and I don't need any big screen or fancy feature. Watching the game is what I'm coming for!
Old 09-17-2018, 02:05 PM   #104
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Same here, born in 1990, I'm planning to cross an ocean to watch a Skins game, and I don't need any big screen or fancy feature. Watching the game is what I'm coming for!
87 here and I like both but I'm prob done spending money on tickets and travel to skins games for a while. This will be my first time in 5 years not going to one game
Old 09-17-2018, 02:28 PM   #105
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
87 here and I like both but I'm prob done spending money on tickets and travel to skins games for a while. This will be my first time in 5 years not going to one game
I can understand that, if you went to a lot of games and the team lets you down and you get stuck in traffic for hours, it can get frustrating and tiring... But I have a hard time with the "the stadium doesn't have enough screens or party stuffs and electronic devices for me to go to a game" speech...