Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Hunter Biden Art Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-11-2021, 12:55 AM   #1
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Hunter Biden Art Thread

Anyone put in a 500K bid for some of Hunter's amazing art work?

If you only want to make excuses or turn this into a Trump thread, we have lots of political threads to whine about those things, so please don't hijack this thread.

Thanks in advance. Let Chico and me, and possibly CRed and Nonniey, aka my best friend for life, have a thread.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-11-2021, 07:21 AM   #2
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Hunter Biden Art Thread

LOL, does it really bother you that much?
Old 07-11-2021, 07:33 AM   #3
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Jedi Master of the grift

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 08:05 AM   #4
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Anyone put in a 500K bid for some of Hunter's amazing art work?

If you only want to make excuses or turn this into a Trump thread, we have lots of political threads to whine about those things, so please don't hijack this thread.

Thanks in advance. Let Chico and me, and possibly CRed and Nonniey, aka my best friend for life, have a thread.
Haha, well played.

For the record I agree, the Bidens are handling this all wrong. It comes off pretty sus that your son is entering one of the most subjective fields like this. And that whole line about transparency is crap. If they really wanted to be transparent open the books up and show everyone who's bidding. The best thing for them to do would be to shut the whole thing down though (which they won't bc Hunter needs money and this is the best way to get some apparently).

Also Chico you apparently need a primer in what grifting is. Grifting involves duping innocent/stupid people out of their money, which Trump has the lifetime award for. There aren't any parties in this deal that are being duped, sure they might be paying for access or some other nefarious reason but are they being duped? Highly doubt it.
Old 07-11-2021, 08:19 AM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Jedi Master of the grift
two words..........

"trump University"
Old 07-11-2021, 04:15 PM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Imagine if don jr woulda sold personal art for 75k to 500k and the White House worked with the broker house to keep buyers anonymous

I’m sure that woulda been fine here

He Gets Us
Old 07-12-2021, 08:22 AM   #7
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Just goes to show both parties are whores. Pretty disgusting
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 09:09 AM   #8
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Imagine if don jr woulda sold personal art for 75k to 500k and the White House worked with the broker house to keep buyers anonymous

Imagine if he did much worse, and you guys ignored it and than started a thread because someone from the left sold art?

Im going to start individual threads now about everything the Unmentionable and his family did while in office to try and get rich. Hang on though its gonna take a few months.

Ok im done in here.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 09:15 AM   #9
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Imagine if he did much worse, and you guys ignored it and than started a thread because someone from the left sold art?

Im going to start individual threads now about everything the Unmentionable and his family did while in office to try and get rich. Hang on though its gonna take a few months.

Ok im done in here.
When you do don't forget to mention all the business's and trademarks Ivanka got while being daddy's little assistant. I think it was 18.
Old 07-12-2021, 10:07 AM   #10
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Ok im done in here.
Say if it was Don Jr laptop and it espouse every single revelation as Hunter has it would have been the story of the year. And we know it’s hunters and it’s not any disinformation campaign

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-hun...eal11625868661

Y’all would flipped out

He Gets Us
Old 07-12-2021, 10:24 AM   #11
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Just goes to show both parties are whores. Pretty disgusting
The "whataboutism" used to try and balance the scale of "well everyone does it" kinda scares me. Not sure "scare" is the right word.

Think of it like an old school scale. A handful of instances on one side does not weigh the same as hundreds of instances on the right.

Hunter Biden selling inflated art does not equal Trump placing his children in prominent govt roles they werent qualified for, forcing secret service to book his hotel and resort rooms or having foreign countries book 500 nights of very expensive hotel rooms .. rooms that no Saudi stepped foot in.

This "Hunter Art" thread does not come close to the scale or weight of what Trump did during his 4 years.

IMO
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 11:11 AM   #12
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:

Ok im done in here.
The name of the thread is not all I will use the thread for. I will post all of my complaints about the Biden administration here. So I'll get plenty of use out of it Punch.

This will be the right's thread to complain in. Or at least mine lol.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 01:05 PM   #13
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

This is hilarious, implying Don Jr's moral code would've prevented him from taking advantage of being in the position of POTUS son.

Truly hilarious.
Old 07-12-2021, 03:00 PM   #14
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
The "whataboutism" used to try and balance the scale of "well everyone does it" kinda scares me. Not sure "scare" is the right word.

Think of it like an old school scale. A handful of instances on one side does not weigh the same as hundreds of instances on the right.

Hunter Biden selling inflated art does not equal Trump placing his children in prominent govt roles they werent qualified for, forcing secret service to book his hotel and resort rooms or having foreign countries book 500 nights of very expensive hotel rooms .. rooms that no Saudi stepped foot in.

This "Hunter Art" thread does not come close to the scale or weight of what Trump did during his 4 years.

IMO
Pretty hilarious you quietly forget the muller investigation did look into the trump administration including the the roles of the family.

Found nothing…zip, zilch, nada. You would support a Hunter investigation of ethics concerns raised in laptop or continuing exploitation of his role as son of president?

Also nice article of the Biden administration nepotism within its ranks:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

Biden administration has been a major disappointment in ethics. Even Obama Ethics chief has pointed out multiple, pathetic disasters within 6 months

He Gets Us
Old 07-12-2021, 09:03 PM   #15
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Pretty hilarious you quietly forget the muller investigation did look into the trump administration including the the roles of the family.

No , they didn't. Keep making shit up.