Around the League Week 4

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-30-2019, 07:51 PM   #61
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Around the League Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian-brave View Post
How someone texts. Does not show how they are as a person. Quite frankly ,I have nany good friends and a wide ranging sense of humor. But the fact is I'm an adult that knows what sports really is. I'm not going to hedge hem and haw with gee wiz fellers, I don't know, anything can happen..and all the other illiterate sports cliches.

The Saints,Rams, Seahawks don't matter this year. Kc won't make it to SB either. There's no chance I'll be wrong on those 4 teams.
This is meant in a respectful tone.

This board and its members enjoy football, and the games that are played week in week out. We come on here to discuss, vent, enjoy and hate the things that are seen by the naked eye in the NFL.

Your conspiracy posts, and your diatribe of how it shall be because of pre-ordained order has gotten a bit tiresome.

There are reddit sub areas i suppose that would eat your prophetic notes up, but your notes add zero to the enjoyment of this board, except in the possibility of mocking sarcasm, but since we do try to be respectful, we won't really do that.

This in a nutshell is a polite request to take your act elsewhere for the rest of the board subscribers sake. Yes you can tell others that those fellas and ladies on thewarpath just cannot handle your truths.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-30-2019, 07:54 PM   #62
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Yeah you’re right,15-5 against nfc east and 6-1 against the skins,yeah he’s complete trash unlike the great skin qb’s of the last 30 years he doesn’t stack up,I don’t know what I was thinking

Who isn’t 6-1 against the Skins? Lol. Daniel Jones gonna be 2-0 soon. Mitch Trubisky. I could go on and on. As the D and run game go so do the Cowboys. If Dak was so great that wouldn’t always be the case.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 07:59 PM   #63
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
When I say done. I mean no SB. I don't care if they make playoffs. But its a guarantee that at least Saints and Seattle wont make playoffs. Season 100 on nfc side will only matter for teams older than from the 1960s.

Rams showed yesterday that it's not their year. Seattle showed that vs a back up in their own house. Saints won a game with 4 field goals. They all suck now.

If one of them makes playoffs ,they will be eliminated. Therefore they don't matter. I deal in absolutes. They do not matter for season 100

You are guaranteeing the Saints dont make the playoffs, and you said that Dan Snyder literally has nothing to do with the Skins ineptitude! Please fuckin stop. You’re killing me. No offense. But please. Slow your roll...
Old 09-30-2019, 08:06 PM   #64
Indian-brave
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
This is meant in a respectful tone.

This board and its members enjoy football, and the games that are played week in week out. We come on here to discuss, vent, enjoy and hate the things that are seen by the naked eye in the NFL.

Your conspiracy posts, and your diatribe of how it shall be because of pre-ordained order has gotten a bit tiresome.

There are reddit sub areas i suppose that would eat your prophetic notes up, but your notes add zero to the enjoyment of this board, except in the possibility of mocking sarcasm, but since we do try to be respectful, we won't really do that.

This in a nutshell is a polite request to take your act elsewhere for the rest of the board subscribers sake. Yes you can tell others that those fellas and ladies on thewarpath just cannot handle your truths.

Your conspiracy posts, and your diatribe of how it shall be because of pre-ordained order has gotten a bit tiresome
__________^______________________
If you're so "respectful" ,show my views respect
Lol youre complaining about someone being positive about a team. I'm not coming here saying "haha, your team sucks.
Look here's the deal. Skins lose to Pats and you Can Ban me. I'm going to make a fool of you.
Here's a hint. Brady has lost the two times 10/6 was on Sunday. The Pats are 1-4 on 10/6. The only win came in 1975 vs Balt Colts.
Indian-brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 08:09 PM   #65
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Is this real life?
Old 09-30-2019, 08:17 PM   #66
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Your conspiracy posts, and your diatribe of how it shall be because of pre-ordained order has gotten a bit tiresome

__________^______________________

If you're so "respectful" ,show my views respect

Lol youre complaining about someone being positive about a team. I'm not coming here saying "haha, your team sucks.

Look here's the deal. Skins lose to Pats and you Can Ban me. I'm going to make a fool of you.

Here's a hint. Brady has lost the two times 10/6 was on Sunday. The Pats are 1-4 on 10/6. The only win came in 1975 vs Balt Colts.
Look

I dont care if your views are 100 percent accurate or 100percent baloney, we didn't ask to take the red pill (or was it the other one that took Neo to the Matrix?)

I am respectful that you believe that you KNOW the truth that we heathens fail to acknowledge or see. I am just saying this isn't the right forum for you to get the discussion going. Maybe start a different thread on here that you can layout your whole point of view and if others want to discuss and learn from you, thats fine. But for the threads that are based on football as a sport leave the supreme knowledge to the psychics among us

Thanks

CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 08:27 PM   #67
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Look

I dont care if your views are 100 percent accurate or 100percent baloney, we didn't ask to take the red pill (or was it the other one that took Neo to the Matrix?)

I am respectful that you believe that you KNOW the truth that we heathens fail to acknowledge or see. I am just saying this isn't the right forum for you to get the discussion going. Maybe start a different thread on here that you can layout your whole point of view and if others want to discuss and learn from you, thats fine. But for the threads that are based on football as a sport leave the supreme knowledge to the psychics among us

Thanks

Well Bruce Allen is going to win NFL executive of the year, and we have the best home field advantage, AND Case Keenum is going to win the MVP, AND we are really no different than the Pats, or Eagles, or Rams, or Chiefs or any other team with no chance to make the World Series Mr smart guy so there.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:39 PM   #68
Indian-brave
Special Teams

Quote:
Look

Thanks

I don't believe" I know. I know- period.
So you're admitting you are in such denial, that when it happens, you'll still claim coincidence and happenstance?

I am talking real football. I'm talking exactly what football is.
This is exactly the right place for my view.
But I'll play your pretend football talk. Come Sunday, I'll teach you what real football is.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:46 PM   #69
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 08:51 PM   #70
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Quote:
Look

Thanks

Is there a way so I don't have to see his posts? I can't deal with the BS anymore.

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 09:18 PM   #71
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Around the League Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

I was actually feeling sorry for him until I saw that last post, now yeah this ^
Old 09-30-2019, 09:20 PM   #72
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Is there a way so I don't have to see his posts? I can't deal with the BS anymore.

Im pretty sure he said when the Pats win he can be banned so you only have a few days to go anyway but yeah you can block him somehow. I never blocked anyone before but there is a first time for everything
Old 09-30-2019, 09:45 PM   #73
Indian-brave
Special Teams

What's worse than a rapper, half time show? An aging rapper half time show.
Old 09-30-2019, 09:49 PM   #74
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

MNF Is so GARBAGE now, and these HF shows are even worse. Snoop is fucking 60
Old 09-30-2019, 10:03 PM   #75
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/s...ts-bills-game/

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote