T.O.Killa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-22-2009, 10:04 PM   #32
wilsowilso

Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.Killa View Post
OK, I just became a starter. Yeah!!!!!!
Now you are allowed to use your twitter to talk trash to Redskin fans.
wilsowilso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:43 PM   #33
53Fan
Franchise Player

I'll tell you what really gets me, not that anyone asked but WTF, all the complaining about how this organization doesn't have patience and The Dan always makes so many changes, there is never any continuity or stability. We're always saying look at teams like the Steelers who change coaches every 12-20 years and build through the draft blah blah blah. Well we're building through the draft and we have a coach who is trying to bring about change and get this offense to where we all hope it can be. He's made improvements and he'll make more if we give him time. You don't use patience when things are going well, you use it when they're not. Which is it gonna be?
Old 09-22-2009, 10:48 PM   #34
Lotus
Fire Bruce NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
I'll tell you what really gets me, not that anyone asked but WTF, all the complaining about how this organization doesn't have patience and The Dan always makes so many changes, there is never any continuity or stability. We're always saying look at teams like the Steelers who change coaches every 12-20 years and build through the draft blah blah blah. Well we're building through the draft and we have a coach who is trying to bring about change and get this offense to where we all hope it can be. He's made improvements and he'll make more if we give him time. You don't use patience when things are going well, you use it when they're not. Which is it gonna be?
Excellent points.
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #35
Longtimefan
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
As much as I'll listen to anyone who talks trash about Zorn's playcalling this week I still say that people are blowing the Sonny interview out of proportion. If anything is was nothing more then a slight disagreement with amusing banter sprinkled in between.
Sunday's game was not the first time Zorn and Sonny exchanged barbs. Last week after the Giants game there was a simular incident with the two, so there was probably a little leftover residue.

It might not be wise for Zorn to ruffle the feathers of a Redskin icon who has an ocasional smoke with the owner.
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:47 PM   #36
Pocket$ $traight

This is a flat out lie. That is why he makes Gibbs 2.0 look like Air Coryell. Either take some chances or quit wasting our time, Zorn.
Pocket$ $traight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:13 AM   #37
Longtimefan
Playmaker

Quote:
You make a good point. I've said the exact same thing on more than one ocasion, we can't have it both ways.
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:16 AM   #38
skins89moss
Playmaker

Quote:
I agree with you 100% on this topic. We always having B***h as fans crying that Vinnie and Dan give away draft picks, fire coaches,pay to much for free agents. No matter what Dan Synder does people always going complain because they don't like him. Vinnie has slowly drafted some good young talent but we as fans need to give the young players time to develope b4 we just say get rid of him. You have some idiot fans talking about release Henson because of his remarks. Hey he has apologized now get over it. I was mad and frustrated as hell Sunday but this is a new week and lets wait and see how our Redskins play against the Lions. You can not expect to have success in the NFL if you have a new Head Coach every 2 to 3yrs. The Raiders have had 7 Head Coaches since 2002 win they lost in the Super Bowl. We are fans not Owners, GM, Head Coaches or Players lets give our opinons but that all it is our opinons. Our Coaches put 12 plus hours or more into their jobs to get the team ready so lets support them as much as we can. Only 1 team will when the SB and thats all that matters.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:10 AM   #39
Wildcat
Camp Scrub

I would think Zorn would atleast last through out this season, but with the talent in place on this teams roster, he has to make the playoffs!
Old 09-23-2009, 02:15 AM   #40
Meks
Pro Bowl

he needs to get his play-calling straight, and just let jason throw the ball ....

it's like trent edwards said sumthin like

" t.o one -on- one i just threw it as far as i could and he'd run under it and grab it "

thats one thing i liked about mark brunell when he was here.... when Don Bruex was calling the old fun bunch offense with gibbs when we made the play-offs...

santana moss had his career year and there were alot of down-field plays that he threw as hard as he could and LET his recievers make plays...

BECAUSE JOE TRUSTED HIM.

zorns #1 problem is lack of faith in jason and too much trying to play QB from the damn sidelines telling JC where to go, trying to force what he thinks will be open and what not...

he's OVER-COACHING the QB to go along
with his shitty bi-polar play-calling .... like damn, cuz JC would have said coach i dont think the HB option is gonna work i hadda call timeout the D didnt look right I'm really feelin a fade to malcolm .... u'd effin sit him?

get the f outta here wit dat .... let the players PLAY, thats why ur on the sidelines and since u WERE on the field, the game has changed and maybe u need to see that....

he can't call plays consistently, he has NO faith in JC, and he's gettin a big head the power of head coach is too much 4 a former QB coach.

mistake from day one. AGREED. continuity would be nice.
but in this scenario, if things dont change soon.... i seriuously will go with the thought that he just is NOT suited to be a head coach in this league.

8-8 or less........ look for some-one with experience who if is interested. fire him. right now he is not good enough.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:30 AM   #41
Wildcat
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
he needs to get his play-calling straight, and just let jason throw the ball ....

it's like trent edwards said sumthin like

" t.o one -on- one i just threw it as far as i could and he'd run under it and grab it "

thats one thing i liked about mark brunell when he was here.... when Don Bruex was calling the old fun bunch offense with gibbs when we made the play-offs...

santana moss had his career year and there were alot of down-field plays that he threw as hard as he could and LET his recievers make plays...

BECAUSE JOE TRUSTED HIM.

zorns #1 problem is lack of faith in jason and too much trying to play QB from the damn sidelines telling JC where to go, trying to force what he thinks will be open and what not...

he's OVER-COACHING the QB to go along
with his shitty bi-polar play-calling .... like damn, cuz JC would have said coach i dont think the HB option is gonna work i hadda call timeout the D didnt look right I'm really feelin a fade to malcolm .... u'd effin sit him?

get the f outta here wit dat .... let the players PLAY, thats why ur on the sidelines and since u WERE on the field, the game has changed and maybe u need to see that....

he can't call plays consistently, he has NO faith in JC, and he's gettin a big head the power of head coach is too much 4 a former QB coach.

mistake from day one. AGREED. continuity would be nice.
but in this scenario, if things dont change soon.... i seriuously will go with the thought that he just is NOT suited to be a head coach in this league.

8-8 or less........ look for some-one with experience who if is interested. fire him. right now he is not good enough.

I feel your pain shit i'm a saints fan, we have never been good!! I do think we are champ. good this yr though. As far as WSH and Zorn, he's a gonner, and so is JC. It is what it is man, you guys better score against us, or it could get ugly. Last yr our D was so bad that you guys did score but we are better on D this yr and Reggie is actually playing better as a WR.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:45 AM   #42
skins89moss
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longtimefan View Post
Sunday's game was not the first time Zorn and Sonny exchanged barbs. Last week after the Giants game there was a simular incident with the two, so there was probably a little leftover residue.

It might not be wise for Zorn to ruffle the feathers of a Redskin icon who has an ocasional smoke with the owner.
At least Zorn is his on man. Sonny calls the play by play Zorn is the coach enough said. Sonny played when football players had part time jobs so he is way out of touch.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:49 AM   #43
Meks
Pro Bowl

^ he's not out of touch.

zorn is the one who is GETTING out of touch man. refer to my above post.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:51 AM   #44
skins89moss
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
I feel your pain shit i'm a saints fan, we have never been good!! I do think we are champ. good this yr though. As far as WSH and Zorn, he's a gonner, and so is JC. It is what it is man, you guys better score against us, or it could get ugly. Last yr our D was so bad that you guys did score but we are better on D this yr and Reggie is actually playing better as a WR.
Well the Saints are playing well this season but its still early and if Brees goes down than what? The Redskins had a proud tradition in the 80's not sure win the Saints have ever did anything in this league. Your fans are use to losing some of us have been around since George Allen and Gibbs first coaching stint. So dont worry about us playing your Saints we know your team pretty well. We did see you last season.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:58 AM   #45
skins89moss
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
^ he's not out of touch.

zorn is the one who is GETTING out of touch man. refer to my above post.
Its always easier to 2nd guess the Head Coach from the press box , stands and the couch. We all have this I would have done this or that in the Red Zone. Sounds like the same Sh*t the public likes to say when a Police Officer gets into a shooting. You dont know what you would do unless you are the one that has to make the decision in front of thousands or in miliseconds.