Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Parking Lot

Old 04-15-2022, 03:32 PM   #196
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

SD - sorry to hear brother.

Giant - my brother says the same thing, doesnt want another dog bc its to hard in the end. My opinion, that dog, any dog, is going to be born and live a life whether you adopt it or not. Why not give that dog an awesome life?

Honor your past friend by taking care of their brothers or sisters that come after them. Ive had 3 dogs that have passed away, current one is close. When she goes, Ill rescue another one and love and cherish that fucker until he/she time to go.

IMO
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-15-2022, 03:35 PM   #197
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Chico - how is your pup? My dog has changed a bit and I dont know if its bc of old dog vestibular. I have to put a pee pad in the house bc she goes at night. She used to climb up on us when wed be on the couch but not anymore. She miss time her jump up onto the bed or do a run up to the bed but then decide not to jump at the last second.

she doesnt trust herself is the best way I can put it.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 07:54 PM   #198
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Chico - how is your pup? My dog has changed a bit and I dont know if its bc of old dog vestibular. I have to put a pee pad in the house bc she goes at night. She used to climb up on us when wed be on the couch but not anymore. She miss time her jump up onto the bed or do a run up to the bed but then decide not to jump at the last second.

she doesnt trust herself is the best way I can put it.
My man, what timing. She recovered like you said from vestibuler diseases…I was shocked. What a fighter, she was able to stand after about a day and half, then took her first steps by herself after three days. She even lost the head tilt.

My lab had health issues from grand mal seizures, late stage arthritis, etc. But she always fought back.

She is gonna be 13 next month, but yesterday got bad news with tumor in spleen and other spots. She’s eating a little here and there and still alert, but not in pain…just a little weak.

We gonna take it day to day, but depending on her condition be ready to go when she ready.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote