Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Washington Football > Locker Room Main Forum


Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2021, 12:02 PM   #31
mredskins
MVP
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,770
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

I just read it on my phone.

Spoiler

Our two current QB,s rank in the 25 to 30 range. =( 29 being our current starter.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-16-2021, 12:04 PM   #32
mredskins
MVP
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,770
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
DS is that middle school coach that just selects kids based of size or speed not work ethic and heart.. I bet you he never played a fucking down of any organized football in his life
Seriously my kid plays middle school sports, its the almost annoying thing.

They literally pick teams by who has hair in their arm pits.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 12:24 PM   #33
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 34
Posts: 31,276
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Seriously my kid plays middle school sports, its the almost annoying thing.

They literally pick teams by who has hair in their arm pits.
yep it's embarrassing tbh
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 12:54 PM   #34
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 48
Posts: 96,408
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I just read it on my phone.

Spoiler

Our two current QB,s rank in the 25 to 30 range. =( 29 being our current starter.
It won't be hard to shoot up quickly on the list, a few quality starts would put TH in the middle of the pack lol
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 01:06 PM   #35
mredskins
MVP
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,770
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
It won't be hard to shoot up quickly on the list, a few quality starts would put TH in the middle of the pack lol
Seriously, I am confident i can make the list by 2023.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 05:45 PM   #36
JackLord
Special Teams
 
JackLord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 119
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Guys we never should have let leave the building, Trent Green, Brad Johnson, and Kirk Cousins. If those 3 guys were allowed to play out their careers here, the entire narrative about this franchise would be far different.

Yep .... so true.

How they ever went from Brad Johnson to Jeff George ... I still don't understand it.

Always thought Ramsey did not get a fair shake. Basically thrown to the wolves by Spurrier. Did manage a TD in a playoff game.
JackLord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 07:19 AM   #37
irish
Playmaker
 
irish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,325
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
He drafted Cam right? I think he knows the value of a QB.
Newton was the obvious 1/1 pick in that draft. If Ron is in the same position with WFT he was in with Carolina in 2011 and QB is the obvious 1/1 pick then Ron will take a QB.

In RR's 9 seasons with Cam at QB he had 3 winning seasons.
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 07:57 AM   #38
EdmundDorf
Impact Rookie
 
EdmundDorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: UK, South
Posts: 719
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Did Ron have that much power in Carolina? If you have the first pick in the draft the GM and even the owner are the ones driving the pick, especially if it is a QB
EdmundDorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 08:48 AM   #39
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Age: 33
Posts: 18,347
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Heinicke must've shot up the list after last night. Top 15 easy lol.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 08:51 AM   #40
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 48
Posts: 96,408
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Heinicke must've shot up the list after last night. Top 15 easy lol.
He could be top 5 by season's end, I wish I were joking
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 08:55 AM   #41
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Age: 33
Posts: 18,347
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
He could be top 5 by season's end, I wish I were joking
Definitely not a stretch when Jason "Captain Checkdown" Campbell is top five. Pretty embarrassing lol.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 09:24 AM   #42
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 20,764
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Definitely not a stretch when Jason "Captain Checkdown" Campbell is top five. Pretty embarrassing lol.
It's pretty embarrassing that Kirk Cousins has been our best QB. I know it is all about analytics, but that mf'er is a con artist that always does enough to get himself overpaid.
__________________
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 09:28 AM   #43
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 48
Posts: 96,408
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
It's pretty embarrassing that Kirk Cousins has been our best QB. I know it is all about analytics, but that mf'er is a con artist that always does enough to get himself overpaid.
If it came down to needing to win one game, I'm taking Brad Johnson over him 110%.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 09:33 AM   #44
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 20,764
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
If it came down to needing to win one game, I'm taking Brad Johnson over him 110%.
Exactly. And Brad Johnson went on to win a SB with Tampa Bay. F*cking Kirk can't even have a winning record with a loaded Vikings team.

It irks me to think about how good this team could have been if f*cking Danny had not meddle and we could have kept Johnson.
__________________
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 09:36 AM   #45
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 48
Posts: 96,408
Re: Ranking our starting QB's since Rypien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Exactly. And Brad Johnson went on to win a SB with Tampa Bay. F*cking Kirk can't even have a winning record with a loaded Vikings team.

It irks me to think about how good this team could have been if f*cking Danny had not meddle and we could have kept Johnson.
Sucks more to hear BJ say he wished it worked out here.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL. But our culture is damn good!
Page generated in 0.12455 seconds with 10 queries