Mandos vs. Vagiants post game thread pt1

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-06-2022, 10:20 PM   #106
Meks
Pro Bowl

Re: Mandos vs. Vagiants post game thread pt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
The NFL should have to explain things. Especially reversals. What the fuck happened in that conversation where they picked up the P.I. against McLaurin. That was blatant P.I., and the ref closest to it called the penalty, then magically gets picked up. That conversation should be explained. What did those cocksuckers come up with to reverse that blatant penalty? Should have been 1st and goal at the 4 or 5.
No accountability. Vegas and TV ratings as well. It's ridiculous on all accounts. NFL is a joke more than it's not in this regard. League wide. Absolute fucking sham.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-06-2022, 10:28 PM   #107
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
No accountability. Vegas and TV ratings as well. It's ridiculous on all accounts. NFL is a joke more than it's not in this regard. League wide. Absolute fucking sham.
I hope we take the Mara Fuckboys to Poundtown our next game. Mara is a piece of shit with lots of power. But to not be too much of a hater, I find Kate Mara to be absolutely beautiful. I'd take her on the best date I could possibly afford.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 11:15 PM   #108
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
The point was the Refs were bad for both sides.
Not exactly when the still shots doesn't tell the truth.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 12:20 AM   #109
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

If you are going to act stupid don't do it in front of your coach. Feliz navidad

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/giants-...125555947.html

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 02:36 AM   #110
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Been mostly biting my tongue reading these 8 pages of posts, but here is how I see this game, and the next few weeks.

Like I said before the game, if they want to consider themselves serious playoff contenders, they don't lose this game. Well, they didn't lose the game. The problem is, they didn't win the game either. It's for another discussion, but fuck the ties already. Let's figure out a way to have a winner and a loser for every game. A tie is bullshit, and for an organization that is seemingly doing everything they can to market themselves as the greatest sport on the planet, to allow this to continue to occur, and have teams walk off the field not knowing what to think about how the game ended - is plain stupid and straight up .

Anyway, these teams are obviously pretty evenly matched. I would probably give a slight edge to the Skins since we came away with the tie (didn't lose) on the road. With the bye week, and with the Midgets playing the Eagles this week, the advantage has to go with the Skins in Prime Time Sunday night. Again, if they want to consider themselves serious playoff contenders, they don't lose that game...and we can probably say that for the rest of the season.

I predicted 11-6 as their record. There were a few 10 win predictions too. I would say that we are probably going to be in the neighborhood, but probably not getting there the way we thought we would...but who cares. I want me some playoff football. Beat the NYV's, beat the Sexual predator-led Browns, beat the Garappololess 40-whiners, see what happens with the Cowgirls, and let this defense and TH see what they can do in the post season.

It's been a fun year really. Not perfect, but the most I've wanted to watch this team in a while - and the most hope I've had in the whole thing in some time.

Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 08:48 AM   #111
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

I really like how contemptuous of our future opponents the posters here have become since we've been winning. Hooray for us and to Hell with everyone else! That's the spirit. Playoffs or bust!
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 08:54 AM   #112
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Been mostly biting my tongue reading these 8 pages of posts, but here is how I see this game, and the next few weeks.

Like I said before the game, if they want to consider themselves serious playoff contenders, they don't lose this game. Well, they didn't lose the game. The problem is, they didn't win the game either. It's for another discussion, but fuck the ties already. Let's figure out a way to have a winner and a loser for every game. A tie is bullshit, and for an organization that is seemingly doing everything they can to market themselves as the greatest sport on the planet, to allow this to continue to occur, and have teams walk off the field not knowing what to think about how the game ended - is plain stupid and straight up .

Anyway, these teams are obviously pretty evenly matched. I would probably give a slight edge to the Skins since we came away with the tie (didn't lose) on the road. With the bye week, and with the Midgets playing the Eagles this week, the advantage has to go with the Skins in Prime Time Sunday night. Again, if they want to consider themselves serious playoff contenders, they don't lose that game...and we can probably say that for the rest of the season.

I predicted 11-6 as their record. There were a few 10 win predictions too. I would say that we are probably going to be in the neighborhood, but probably not getting there the way we thought we would...but who cares. I want me some playoff football. Beat the NYV's, beat the Sexual predator-led Browns, beat the Garappololess 40-whiners, see what happens with the Cowgirls, and let this defense and TH see what they can do in the post season.

It's been a fun year really. Not perfect, but the most I've wanted to watch this team in a while - and the most hope I've had in the whole thing in some time.

This ! I haven't been this excited about this team in a while. After having been as down and disconnected as ever early on... and while still knowing we can't go very far in the PO with this QB (that I love)... But yeah, let's enjoy the ride, let's enjoy the fun, we're in a way better position than I thought we'd a few weeks ago.
Old 12-07-2022, 08:58 AM   #113
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
If you are going to act stupid don't do it in front of your coach. Feliz navidad

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/giants-...125555947.html
From the article: "With an increased emphasis on taunting, which was heavily supported by Giants co-owner John Mara, Feliciano’s antics drew a penalty."

It serves that pain-in-the-neck woke pussy Mara right that his team suffered for his leading the charge to tame the game we love.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 11:38 AM   #114
Meks
Pro Bowl

Fuck Mara and the refs. Still can't believe we couldn't win that fucking game. Praying over these last few weeks. I really am
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 12:21 PM   #115
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Chief X always nailing it! Great post

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 12:32 PM   #116
MTK
\m/

Ties seriously suck, personally I was fine with the old sudden death rules. I wonder if the % of ties has gone up or down with the new rules. Not sure what the solution is that wouldn't make things feel too gimmicky.
Old 12-07-2022, 12:50 PM   #117
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Ties seriously suck, personally I was fine with the old sudden death rules. I wonder if the % of ties has gone up or down with the new rules. Not sure what the solution is that wouldn't make things feel too gimmicky.
I'll give them credit for changing the rules for the postseason, but I'm not sure why they don't just apply the same change to the regular season as well. I don't think we'll have these super long drawn out games, we'll just get a winner and a loser.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 01:31 PM   #118
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
From the article: "With an increased emphasis on taunting, which was heavily supported by Giants co-owner John Mara, Feliciano’s antics drew a penalty."

It serves that pain-in-the-neck woke pussy Mara right that his team suffered for his leading the charge to tame the game we love.
LOL, you think that's why the game ended in a tie?
Old 12-07-2022, 01:36 PM   #119
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
I'll give them credit for changing the rules for the postseason, but I'm not sure why they don't just apply the same change to the regular season as well. I don't think we'll have these super long drawn out games, we'll just get a winner and a loser.

Agree plus they play once a week plenty of R and R in between games. Not like they have back to back games. Suck it up buttercup
Old 12-07-2022, 01:42 PM   #120
Redskins247
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I like the idea of keeping the rules as they are now but with no clock, and the first possession starts at the 50...if they score a TD, the other team gets the ball at the 50...and if they score a TD, then it's sudden death. And you have to go for 2 in OT, no extra points. How many times have we seen when teams got to OT now, aside from Chiefs/Bills...teams cannot score and it's just a puntfest in OT.
Redskins247 is offline   Reply With Quote