Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


"You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2019, 03:01 PM   #91
JGisLordOfTheRings
The Starter
 
JGisLordOfTheRings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 2,388
Re: "You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
So what happened to Colt? He went from starter to 3rd string?
His key didn't work that Monday morning either.

I think he's on IR or something.
__________________
The redskins pocket is like my love life.....nonexistent and disappointing. -OnceWeWereKings
JGisLordOfTheRings is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-24-2019, 03:04 PM   #92
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23,798
Re: "You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
So what happened to Colt? He went from starter to 3rd string?
Colt should have been gone years ago...thanks Jay.
__________________
The culture is damn good around here.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 03:18 PM   #93
mooby
Living Legend
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Posts: 15,693
Re: "You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

Idk where to put this, but I imagine someone here would like to see how Josh Norman lives:

mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 03:40 PM   #94
SunnySide
Special Teams
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 211
Re: "You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

Re Colt .. I dont mind the fact that Callahan went Case 1, Haskins 2 ... Colt 3. Haskins needed to start getting some work in and Callahan likes Case.

Makes sense.

Vikings love Case. I went to one of their fan forums a few days ago and they are all hoping he gets a standing O. That season the had a few years ago was pretty special. Everyone loves an under dog.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 07:33 PM   #95
GridIron26
The Starter
 
GridIron26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 2,079
Re: "You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

Vikings win this one 31-14

If the trio DTs have great game we can win this one. If we stop Cook then the pressure will be on Cousins, we all know what will happen to Cousins when that happens.
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 07:38 PM   #96
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 13,517
Re: "You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

I forgot the game was even on until just now. So fucking sad. Anyway we are going to lose. Really really bad.
__________________
Douche Snyder ruined my Sundays.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 07:42 PM   #97
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 13,517
Re: "You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
Vikings win this one 31-14

If the trio DTs have great game we can win this one. If we stop Cook then the pressure will be on Cousins, we all know what will happen to Cousins when that happens.


Cousins never had a run game in Washington and did just fine. Besides we are not stopping Cook.
__________________
Douche Snyder ruined my Sundays.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 07:44 PM   #98
BaltimoreSkins
The Starter
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 2,147
Re: "You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Re Colt .. I dont mind the fact that Callahan went Case 1, Haskins 2 ... Colt 3. Haskins needed to start getting some work in and Callahan likes Case.

Makes sense.

Vikings love Case. I went to one of their fan forums a few days ago and they are all hoping he gets a standing O. That season the had a few years ago was pretty special. Everyone loves an under dog.
I was on the Star Tribune their newspaper and one of the things they were mentioning was all the good players that left Minnesota that had great careers. David Ortiz, Kevin Durant, randy moss etc etc but with Case, they were the city he had his best year and that is a big reason why.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 07:48 PM   #99
CrazyCanuck
Serenity Now

 
CrazyCanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,962
Re: "You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

Please crush us tonight Kirk. Please please please...
CrazyCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 07:58 PM   #100
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,688
Re: "You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

Does anybody really give a shit about tonight's game? I mean, the Nationals are 2-0 in the World Series. Fuck the Skins for sucking so bad. Fuck you Bruce Allen and a big FUCK YOU to Dan Snyder.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 03:49 AM   #101
Bishop Hammer
Special Teams
 
Bishop Hammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 314
Re: "You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Does anybody really give a shit about tonight's game? I mean, the Nationals are 2-0 in the World Series. Fuck the Skins for sucking so bad. Fuck you Bruce Allen and a big FUCK YOU to Dan Snyder.
I've been giving The Nationals a go because its nice to hear winning culture; well executed; and properly built in conjunction with a Washington sports team. Following, soley, the Skins I would never hear those sentences, ever.

And I've been watching The Capitals a lot more too. The fact they and (fingers crossed) The Nats having titles irk Danny boy makes watching them that more enjoyable.

Now if The Orioles make a title run it will be a full on hat trick that would send Snyder into a spiral, LOL.
__________________
I don't have to sell my soul
he's already in me
I don't need to sell my soul
he's already in me
I wanna be adored
I wanna be adored

Stone Roses
"I wanna be adored"
Bishop Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 06:18 AM   #102
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,539
Re: "You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop Hammer View Post
I've been giving The Nationals a go because its nice to hear winning culture; well executed; and properly built in conjunction with a Washington sports team. Following, soley, the Skins I would never hear those sentences, ever.

And I've been watching The Capitals a lot more too. The fact they and (fingers crossed) The Nats having titles irk Danny boy makes watching them that more enjoyable.

Now if The Orioles make a title run it will be a full on hat trick that would send Snyder into a spiral, LOL.
Don't forget the Washington Mystics!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.15481 seconds with 10 queries