Fantasy Tips

Fantasy Football

Old 12-29-2010, 09:01 AM   #331
MTK
\m/

Re: Fantasy Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I've got a 30 point lead right now with Lance Moore going tonight, but he has Vick and Akers on Tues night. I need Moore to put up a nice game tonight to pad that lead. 30 points sounds like a lot but this league is on a crazy amped up points system.

Cooley really F'd me by dropping that TD, and Cassel blew up while Rivers picked the worst time to have a ho-hum game.
Vick's sub-par performance gave me the W, on to my league SB. Sucks that it's a week 17 SB though, have to give my buddy some shit for setting it up that way. Got my eye on the prize, $200

Advertisements
Old 01-14-2022, 02:32 AM   #332
vigreen

One thing that helps determine what you should be drafting is the number of teams in your league. Take a look at where certain position tiers start to drop off based on your point system. Then you can kind of calculate what round it would be appropriate to draft a particular player. There is a huge difference between 8 team leagues and 14 team leagues, especially at WR.

As GTripp said, once you get passed (past?) the top 3 or 4 RBs, then the elite WRs and QBs are fair game because the rest of the RB pool is pretty even. If Frank Gore were not injury prone I might would put him in the elite category btw.
vigreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 05:43 AM   #333
AdrusBarba
Camp Scrub

Time to get Mo Salah back in the team
AdrusBarba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 08:28 AM   #334
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigreen View Post
One thing that helps determine what you should be drafting is the number of teams in your league. Take a look at where certain position tiers start to drop off based on your point system. Then you can kind of calculate what round it would be appropriate to draft a particular player. There is a huge difference between 8 team leagues and 14 team leagues, especially at WR.

As GTripp said, once you get passed (past?) the top 3 or 4 RBs, then the elite WRs and QBs are fair game because the rest of the RB pool is pretty even. If Frank Gore were not injury prone I might would put him in the elite category btw.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote