Nfl week 5

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-09-2017, 01:13 PM   #46
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Re: Nfl week 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
My son, a NYG fan, has already switched over to looking at the top picks.

They could rebuild the OL and QB with the right top 5 1st - 3rd round picks. The rest of their team is solid (minus the WR injuries)
I PRAY they go QB with that first round pick. Just feel like every time an NFCE team has an off year, they draft a once-in-a-generation talent. Barkley IS that guy.

Advertisements
Old 10-09-2017, 03:43 PM   #47
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Hopefully Reese stays in charge, he'll somehow make all the wrong picks.

Note - a son that is a Giants fan? Brutal!!
Reese is gone,he was walking a thin line before this now they have no choice.The will drop him ,Spaggs and a few others ,McAdoo is safe for this year.The Giants will be down for a good three more years while they try and rebuild .They like Webb so a QB is out,ODB will be back as will everyone else but Marshall they need O line and D definitely Lbers and always good DB's

Note = I guess we even out ,middle daughter is a life long Skins fan.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:10 PM   #48
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Giants are done. Season over. Can't take an L to the Chargers at home. Bad loss. They should try and trade Beckham too. He's going to ask for QB money and he damn sure ain't worth it.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:21 PM   #49
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Giants are done. Season over. Can't take an L to the Chargers at home. Bad loss. They should try and trade Beckham too. He's going to ask for QB money and he damn sure ain't worth it.
He is under contract for next year the Giants already pick up his option year(#5),he'll make $8,100,000 and if that doesn't work they can always franchise him for year 6 and 7 ,then they might know if he can still play.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:25 PM   #50
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
I’m sure he will be on a boat or a dance-off in no time. Odb jr cares only about one person

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 06:40 PM   #51
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Yup. Talk about someone I have no sympathy for. OBJ is a turd.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:51 PM   #52
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
Having suffered a leg injury myself I feel bad for him because that shit hurts, he plays for the Giants now so fuck em, but he was my favorite player in college.

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:23 PM   #53
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
Sorry but no, I dislike a lot of players but I wish none of them any harm(not saying you did).He is not my favorite as you know but I wouldn't wish an injury on him ,especially a possible career ending one.

As much as I hate trump I don't wish any physical harm to him or his family.I was evolved in a college game back in the 70's when a fellow player on my team died(during the game) and another almost did,it's just not in me.

Last edited by Giantone; 10-10-2017 at 07:44 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:26 PM   #54
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I’m sure he will be on a boat or a dance-off in no time. Odb jr cares only about one person
Not true.

The story behind Odell Beckham’s visit to cancer-stricken kid | New York Post
Old 10-09-2017, 08:58 PM   #55
rocnrik
Playmaker

I hate to see anything bad happen to anybody..even folks i don't agree with..we need to pray for each other and try and respect others views..although i still don't get the kneeling thing..it just turns people away from the sport..the NFL is in a nose dive.
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 08:36 AM   #56
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Sorry but no, I dislike a lot of players but I wish none of them any harm(not saying you did).He is not my favorite as you know but I wouldn't wish an injury on him ,especially a possible career ending one.

As much as I hate trump I don't wish any physical harm to him or his family.I was evolved in a college game back in the 70's when a fellow player on my team died(during the game) and another almost did,it's just not in me.
Never wish injury on someone, but the way he acts is difficult for me to swallow.

I equate him as someone at work who randomly rips out a server because they're mad (and does it randomly whenever they're having a bad day). Because HE/SHE'S having a hard time, the whole work place has to suffer. Maybe this person does charity work on the weekends, who knows? It's tough to go tit-for-tat on a situation like that, but OBJ just seems 100% me-first on the field. Maybe I should look into what he does off it more...
Old 10-10-2017, 08:54 AM   #57
skinsfan69
Living Legend

I don't wish injury on anyone. As much as I dislike Beckham I did actually feel bad for him. That injury looked pretty bad. It's going to be a long season in NY. I just wonder with Eli getting up there in age are they going to be looking to draft his replacement.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:07 AM   #58
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Yeah I absolutely wish no injury on a player...I much rather see ODB jr crying on the sideline like a lil biznitch getting beat as a team than crying on the field injured.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:38 PM   #59
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I don't wish injury on anyone. As much as I dislike Beckham I did actually feel bad for him. That injury looked pretty bad. It's going to be a long season in NY. I just wonder with Eli getting up there in age are they going to be looking to draft his replacement.

Eli is actually playing pretty good ,with the problems the Giants have Eli is not one of them.Why are some of these young QB's playing well ,they are behind decent O lines.The Giants need to build the O line and the D secondary first before a QB.But I do like barkley.