Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Dallas L postgame

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-02-2022, 08:30 PM   #31
Fishingfool
Special Teams

Re: Dallas L postgame

I love how the announcers keep saying how great our O Line is while I find them average at best.
Fishingfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-02-2022, 08:55 PM   #32
HTTR
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Does anyone really care anymore? Honestly up until a few years ago an L pissed me off. Even Monday Id be pissed off. Now the game is forgotten when it is over. Even a W. Because I know it means nothing. Best we can hope for is a playoff appearance. Never is their any hope that it will lead to anything. 2012 I felt excited. Before that was probably 99 with Brad Johnson. That team actually was good enough to win it all. Lost a close game to the Bucs who lost a close game to the Super bowl Champion Rams. That was the last time we were a true contender. I know in 06 or 08 we won a first round game against the Bucs but we weren’t serious contenders for a championship. Brunell I think was the quarterback and he stunk but our D was solid.

I honestly don’t care anymore. Rarely even think about the game until it is on. Not sure why I even pay attention on my phone. I haven’t gone out to watch a game in a long time. It isn’t worth my time or money anymore. I consider myself lucky to have witnessed superb Washington football. Now it is just like a sitcom that is being re-run and ive seen a thousand times. Sort of just on in the background.

Im way more into this site and my fantasy team then I am to what drew me to both in the first place.

I’d rather be scheduling my week around a good football team, but my weekends are much more relaxing these days. There’s nothing to see here except the unis.
Old 10-02-2022, 08:57 PM   #33
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
I really just want this coaching staff gone. I’d bet $1,000,000 that this team as it is would not be 1-3 if we had a competent HC, OC and DC.

Scheming your slowest LB on the #1 WR not once but twice?

Running out the clock before the half when there’s over a minute left and you have all your timeouts?

Running the ball on 3rd and 3 when the other team has been stacking the run and you’re down by 2 scores?

100% gutless, heartless loser football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm on board with ya.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 09:23 PM   #34
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTTR View Post

I’d rather be scheduling my week around a good football team, but my weekends are much more relaxing these days. There’s nothing to see here except the unis.
I forgot to mention how much I dislike the uni's. Black and yellow literally has nothing to do with squad at all.
Old 10-02-2022, 09:25 PM   #35
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
I honestly can’t blame the corners. There is zero pass rush from the edge.
Scheme is garbage and Dallas made that clear by going to the same play repeatedly on drives.

Blame fuller and Jackson but Sweet is non existent. I could literally contribute jack shit like him.

Offense is trash. Oline and qb play suck.

I hate this team.
There is no way I’m giving Montez Sweat a long term deal. I’d rather pay Payne.

Jackson sucks because he wasn’t a fit to the defense, a man corner playing in a zone scheme. Another poor Ron signing.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 09:31 PM   #36
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I forgot to mention how much I dislike the uni's. Black and yellow literally has nothing to do with squad at all.

They are actually getting trolled for dressing like the Steelers. Maybe burgundy numbers would have been a better choice, But then again our owner wears blue and white to Dallas and poses for pictures with Jerry Jones so……
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 09:34 PM   #37
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Montez sweat sucks
Old 10-02-2022, 09:35 PM   #38
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

We are officially a laughing stock again, and arguably the worst team in football right now. -34 point differential is the worst in the league. We do not have a good young corp of players. We do not have a young hot staff. We do not have a young hot quarterback. We don’t even have a full set of picks because of wentz. All things considered we are the shit stain of the league.
Old 10-02-2022, 09:39 PM   #39
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
We are officially a laughing stock again, and arguably the worst team in football right now. -34 point differential is the worst in the league. We do not have a good young corp of players. We do not have a young hot staff. We do not have a young hot quarterback. We don’t even have a full set of picks because of wentz. All things considered we are the shit stain of the league.
We have a good group of skill guys and a great interior DL thats it
Old 10-02-2022, 09:52 PM   #40
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Watched the condensed snap-to-whistle version.
I honestly don't get why every body is so doom and gloom out here!

I actually see a lot of POSITIVES !

-The black uniforms look cool
-I won't watch any game in full version from now on, only condensed, so that's 40 min vs 180 = an economy of 140 min X 14 = 1960 min, over 32hours of extra time in my life in the upcoming months !
-I won't watch any of the All 22 either, so thats an extra 80 min X 14 = 1120 min, over 18 hours, plus the editing of the gifs and all, so much free time I might get into crochet or whatever
-We will draft high next year
-Those uninspiring dinosaurs acting as coaches may get dumped during the season
-Dan Snyder isn't celebrating a lot of Ws this year. We might not care anymore, but he's pissed off somewhere on his yacht. Swallow an ice cube of your expensive whisky, choke on it, spill your bottle trying to reach for your emergency phone, drop your fancy lighter in it and accidentally set your expensive boat on fire, then drown an get raped by an octopus you POS.

I'm not pissed. You're pissed.
Old 10-02-2022, 09:56 PM   #41
calia
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post

-I won't watch any game in full version from now on, only condensed, so that's 40 min vs 180 = an economy of 140 min X 14 = 1960 min, over 32hours of extra time in my life in the upcoming months !
-I won't watch any of the All 22 either, so thats an extra 80 min X 14 = 1120 min, over 18 hours, plus the editing of the gifs and all, so much free time I might get into crochet or whatever
-Dan Snyder isn't celebrating a lot of Ws this year. We might not care anymore, but he's pissed off somewhere on his yacht. Swallow an ice cube of your expensive whisky, choke on it, spill your bottle trying to reach for your emergency phone, drop your fancy lighter in it and accidentally set your expensive boat on fire, then drown an get raped by an octopus you POS.

Honestly, you’re a gem. Speaking on behalf of the group, I’m so thankful you’re in the forum. I nearly fell out of my chair with the octopus comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-02-2022, 09:57 PM   #42
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
We have a good group of skill guys and a great interior DL thats it

Literally it. Not enough of a corp that you can say the future is bright.
Old 10-02-2022, 09:58 PM   #43
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

LOL!!!! THIS POST IS BY FAR THE BEST PART OF THE DAY, POSSIBLY THE SEASON.
Old 10-02-2022, 10:09 PM   #44
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Montez sweat sucks
Did you watch the game? He was held over and over and never called.he’s been solid this year, despite not having many sacks.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 10:09 PM   #45
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Octopus rape….HOT!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote