Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

stocks in meltdown mode

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-12-2023, 03:13 PM   #166
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: stocks in meltdown mode

Exactly, Chick-fil-A no matter how many libs cry about their alphabet people stance and how they STILL give to conservative orgs, remains the top fast food place in the country.

Trannys still eating them Chick-fil-A nuggets

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-12-2023, 03:17 PM   #167
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Exactly, Chick-fil-A no matter how many libs cry about their alphabet people stance and how they STILL give to conservative orgs, remains the top fast food place in the country.

Trannys still eating them Chick-fil-A nuggets
............that is the comment of a man scared of his own sexuality.
Old 04-12-2023, 03:29 PM   #168
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

How those boycotts at Hobby Lobby going?

7 years later and those stores stay packed

He Gets Us
Old 04-12-2023, 04:09 PM   #169
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Bud Light is gross and has been long before any transgender advertisements. Yucky beer.

I do like a good ole Budweiser though. Long live the king.
Been around a long time , surprised Kid Rock just turned all chico. He didn't mind this!

Old 04-17-2023, 10:03 PM   #170
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Chico you should follow his lead and have your name changed to Chico (Alpha Male) just so everybody is aware.
Mooby, another Nick Adams Parable for you:

Nick Adams (Alpha Male)

@NickAdamsinUSA
I attended a wedding for my old friend Sebastian this weekend. We've grown apart over the last two years, but I would never let him face this big day alone.

You see, Sebby's fiancé is not exactly the kind of woman you'd wish on one of your best mates. She doesn't cook, she's not much of a homemaker, and she hasn't let him join any of my foursomes for the last year and a half. I took my seat as the ceremony began, but something wasn't sitting right with me.

As the priest started to speak, I began to stir inside. When I heard the words "speak now or forever hold your peace," I knew what I had to do.

"I object," I said as the audience gasped, "I object to this union." I stood up, locked eyes with Sebby, and spoke what was on my heart. I told him that I could not, in good conscience, keep quiet and watch him destroy his life by exchanging nuptials with a woman who refused to let him spend time on the golf course with his boys.

I was fueled by raw emotion, painting with words as I scolded his fiancé to a crowd of over 100 close friends and family. When I finished my speech, the church was so silent you could hear a pin drop.

I was about to take my seat when Sebastian stepped down from the altar and approached me. He admitted I was right and thanked me for my bravery. He called off the wedding and retrieved his fiancé's engagement ring. Thankfully, he kept the receipt.

As the guests filed out, I turned to see the almost-bride gesturing for me to come to her. I approached her and made it clear that I had no intention of apologizing, but she wasn't looking for an apology. Her face was flushed, and she told me that I was right. She had been a nasty woman and needed correction from an alpha male. With a twinkle in her eye, she said she had never been more attracted to a man than she was while watching me object to her wedding and asked me if I was doing anything later.

I told her yes, I was doing something later. I would be having a foursome with the man she had expected to be honeymooning with less than an hour ago. I told her to talk less and smile more so her next wedding might go better than this one, and walked away.

I grabbed Sebby and immediately headed to the nearest golf course that could accommodate a tee time on short notice and met up with two other guys.

Sebastian may have shot an 84 to my 75, but he was the real winner that day.

He Gets Us
Old 04-18-2023, 04:20 AM   #171
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 04-22-2023, 09:15 AM   #172
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://adage.com/article/marketing-...hanges/2489431

BUD LIGHT'S MARKETING LEADERSHIP UNDERGOES SHAKEUP AFTER DYLAN MULVANEY CONTROVERSY
Alissa Heinerscheid, who has led the brand since June, takes leave of absence and is replaced by Budweiser global marketing VP Todd Allen

Probably nothing

He Gets Us
Old 04-22-2023, 09:39 AM   #173
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Nick Adams (Alpha Male)

@NickAdamsinUSA
I attended a wedding for my old friend Sebastian this weekend. We've grown apart over the last two years, but I would never let him face this big day alone.

You see, Sebby's fiancé is not exactly the kind of woman you'd wish on one of your best mates. She doesn't cook, she's not much of a homemaker, and she hasn't let him join any of my foursomes for the last year and a half. I took my seat as the ceremony began, but something wasn't sitting right with me.

As the priest started to speak, I began to stir inside. When I heard the words "speak now or forever hold your peace," I knew what I had to do.

"I object," I said as the audience gasped, "I object to this union." I stood up, locked eyes with Sebby, and spoke what was on my heart. I told him that I could not, in good conscience, keep quiet and watch him destroy his life by exchanging nuptials with a woman who refused to let him spend time on the golf course with his boys.

I was fueled by raw emotion, painting with words as I scolded his fiancé to a crowd of over 100 close friends and family. When I finished my speech, the church was so silent you could hear a pin drop.

I was about to take my seat when Sebastian stepped down from the altar and approached me. He admitted I was right and thanked me for my bravery. He called off the wedding and retrieved his fiancé's engagement ring. Thankfully, he kept the receipt.

As the guests filed out, I turned to see the almost-bride gesturing for me to come to her. I approached her and made it clear that I had no intention of apologizing, but she wasn't looking for an apology. Her face was flushed, and she told me that I was right. She had been a nasty woman and needed correction from an alpha male. With a twinkle in her eye, she said she had never been more attracted to a man than she was while watching me object to her wedding and asked me if I was doing anything later.

I told her yes, I was doing something later. I would be having a foursome with the man she had expected to be honeymooning with less than an hour ago. I told her to talk less and smile more so her next wedding might go better than this one, and walked away.

I grabbed Sebby and immediately headed to the nearest golf course that could accommodate a tee time on short notice and met up with two other guys.

Sebastian may have shot an 84 to my 75, but he was the real winner that day.
LOL. Ya boy sounds like the kind of guy that screams his own name when he nuts.
Old 04-22-2023, 09:41 AM   #174
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Nick Adams (Alpha Male)

@NickAdamsinUSA
I attended a wedding blah blah blah (delusional alpha male fanfic)
LOL. Ya boy sounds like he screams his own name when he nuts.
Old 04-22-2023, 09:48 AM   #175
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
LOL. Ya boy sounds like he screams his own name when he nuts.
Another lesson learned from an Alpha Mooby…listen up

Nick Adams (Alpha Male)

@NickAdamsinUSA
I had just finished an intense pump on the leg press when I saw a strikingly beautiful woman walking towards me out of the corner of my eye.

Initially, I was annoyed. Dealing with the female gaze at the gym can be almost as exhausting as the workout itself, but her confident approach piqued my interest.

She recognized me from my wildly successful M&Ms boycott and said she was on the phone with her father on her way to the gym, and he told her that she needed to find an alpha male like Nick Adams to help her find her place in the world.

We struck up a brief conversation. I was intrigued, but my alpha senses were tingling. She bit her lip and asked if I’d like to get a coffee sometime. I accepted. Then things took a turn for the worse. “There’s a Starbucks just down the road. Does tomorrow at 6 work for you?” she asked.

Disappointed, I said, “Sorry, sweetheart, but an alpha male wouldn’t be caught dead in a Starbucks.” I put my headphones back in, turned up Kid Rock’s hit album “Bad Reputation,” and returned to my workout.

On my way out of the gym, I happened to see her getting into her car. My eyes were instantly drawn to the Liz Cheney for President sticker on the back window.

I dodged a bullet.

He Gets Us
Old 04-22-2023, 04:19 PM   #176
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
https://adage.com/article/marketing-...hanges/2489431

BUD LIGHT'S MARKETING LEADERSHIP UNDERGOES SHAKEUP AFTER DYLAN MULVANEY CONTROVERSY
Alissa Heinerscheid, who has led the brand since June, takes leave of absence and is replaced by Budweiser global marketing VP Todd Allen

Probably nothing
AB stock is up
Old 05-05-2023, 08:40 AM   #177
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/boston-re...ylan-mulvaney/

Boston Red Sox fans boycott Bud Light at Fenway Park over Dylan Mulvaney backlash

Maga country Fenway Park…this is wild

He Gets Us
Old 05-22-2023, 05:30 PM   #178
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bud-lig...hare_permalink

Bigly mistake

He Gets Us