Bucs beat down postgame

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-16-2021, 01:21 PM   #106
MTK
\m/

Re: Bucs beat down postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
yeah I will say one thing about Ron, his teams dont quit.. I doubt they pull a string of wins in a row but we have seen them do it before so its possible.. Gotta beat CAR Sunday to stay alive in that thick WC Race
3 winnable games ahead, win those games and we're perfectly set up for those remaining division games where anything can happen.

Advertisements
Old 11-16-2021, 01:28 PM   #107
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
3 winnable games ahead, win those games and we're perfectly set up for those remaining division games where anything can happen.
yeah if we were to win the next 3 , holy shit this fanbase would go nuts.. I'd love to be 6-6 heading into december
Old 11-16-2021, 01:30 PM   #108
AnonEmouse
The Starter

Key is how we play the division. Last week I say we lose to the Cowboys twice, this week I'm not so sure. Which Eagles and Giants teams turn up? They're winnable games now. It's wishful thinking but if we could run the division, it wouldn't just be a matter of hoping for a WC berth. Got to repeat this kind of performance week in, week out now. If we slip back into that losing form again, we're done.
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 02:23 PM   #109
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

I thought that was the hardest the defense has played all year. They were LAYING the wood on peeps.
Old 11-16-2021, 02:25 PM   #110
SunnySide
Playmaker

Yall out your collective got damn minds.

Playoffs?

Were tied for 2nd worst in the NFC.

There are 7 teams ahead of us for the 3 WC spots.

At 3-6 we are tied with the Giants and Seahawks who just got Russell Wilson back.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 02:28 PM   #111
Meks
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

Playoffs?

At 3-6 we are tied with the Giants and Seahawks who just got Russell Wilson back.

LMAAAAAOOOOOO ... Lets just see how they come out and play this week... either the dream is over and we all wake up or we are still riding high in the clouds
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 02:36 PM   #112
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

Playoffs?

All depends on these next 3 games, have to go 2-1 at the very least. If that happens yeah it's time to talk possible playoffs.
Old 11-16-2021, 03:11 PM   #113
SunnySide
Playmaker

... that yall have lost your got damn minds.

5 weeks of "I quit this team, for real this time" ... "I enjoyed my Sunday mowing my lawn" ... "being a skins fan is like being the gimp in Pulp Fiction" ...

Then 1 fucking fluke win and yall like ... "if you carry the 5 and add a cosign, its mathematically possible that the WFT will make the playoffs"

You have Stockholm Syndrome. Every time yall swear you wont go back to him .. here ya go.

Hes just being nice to you so youll give him some more money and not kick his dead beat ass out the house .... then come next week, BAM hes taking out loans in your name and fucking up your couch.

Yall some desperate housewives in denial right now.

"Maybe hes changed this time .. maybe Taylor can be a QB1 .. did you see our remaining schedule?"

Do you know what other teams see when they see us on the schedule. A big fucking W and it dont stand for Washington.

SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 03:16 PM   #114
MTK
\m/

If they win these next 3 anything is possible. It's a big if for sure. One win didn't cure all of our woes but it's a small step. Just thinking out loud here certainly not printing up playoff tickets.
Old 11-16-2021, 03:29 PM   #115
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
If they win these next 3 anything is possible. It's a big if for sure. One win didn't cure all of our woes but it's a small step. Just thinking out loud here certainly not printing up playoff tickets.
I would be! I am just out of black ink.
Old 11-16-2021, 03:42 PM   #116
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

TH has the most 20 Plus yard TD passes (7)
Old 11-16-2021, 04:01 PM   #117
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Can't argue with SunnySide, I was most definitely done with the team. Sunday afternoon I was working on a home construction project, wasn't even going to turn the game on. Then, like someone with Stockholm Syndrome I turned on the TV mid 2nd quarter and couldn't turn it off.

But on the other side, before the season started we knew that last stretch was going to be brutal. We lost some we had a chance in but mostly we showed we aren't in the elite conversation.

Next comes the answer to what this team really is. Games that are winnable followed by division games that show how we match up for next year, that hopefully mean something this year too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 04:35 PM   #118
CrazyCanuck
Serenity Now

Quote:
All depends on these next 3 games, have to go 2-1 at the very least. If that happens yeah it's time to talk possible playoffs.
I'm back on the bandwagon!!

We have to go 2-1 to get to 5-7, then finish 4-1 against the division. That gets us to 9 wins and a likely WC spot.

Even with high preseason expectations I figured we'd be 6-6 at best after 12 games so if we can get hot we'll be right back in the mix.

I know I am delusional and we have injuries but let me enjoy my false hope for a week at least!!
CrazyCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 05:19 PM   #119
EdmundDorf
The Starter

To be fair, the team that turned up on Sunday was a totally different group than we have seen so far this season. Hopefully it is a case of the coaches being able to fix things over the bye week rather than just a one off case of getting up for revenge for last years playoff loss. The next two weeks will tell, I am not going get too excited but they have shown they can play scheme sound ball in all three phases if they really want to. Makes the travesty of the previous 8 weeks all the more disappointing if that was what they are capable of
EdmundDorf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 06:01 PM   #120
GridIron26
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundDorf View Post
To be fair, the team that turned up on Sunday was a totally different group than we have seen so far this season. Hopefully it is a case of the coaches being able to fix things over the bye week rather than just a one off case of getting up for revenge for last years playoff loss. The next two weeks will tell, I am not going get too excited but they have shown they can play scheme sound ball in all three phases if they really want to. Makes the travesty of the previous 8 weeks all the more disappointing if that was what they are capable of
I thought the same thing after that game
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote