Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Eric Bieniemy

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-07-2023, 04:25 PM   #1
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Eric Bieniemy

Idk about yall but the things that T hill said about this man and other players around the league also said about EB is positive!... yes our players went back to Ron and was complaining about the way he EB coaches but Our players are soft bc this is what Ron created in the building.. its just like when you go to work and if your boss is laid back then all the employees will most likely be laid back too... EB is a hard nose ass coach!! And we need that in a coach.. EB wants to win and he needs to get our players to have that same mindset.. yes he might fail but he also might do a great job as a HC. but I guess we will never know bc there is rumors saying our owners are going a whole different route with coaching 🤷🏽*♂️... Now I hear the bears are interested in EB, and if the bears turn there Franchise around with EB In a few years I swear another good coach down the drain as always 🙄🤦🏽*♂️...Harris should hire a GM of course and that GM should hire EB...all crybaby players on offer who don't want to play for EB should either be cut or traded for a turkey sandwich.

Advertisements
Old 12-07-2023, 04:51 PM   #2
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Re: Eric Bieniemy

I'm less concerned about players complaining, than I am with the fact that he sucks at his job.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 04:59 PM   #3
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I'm less concerned about players complaining, than I am with the fact that he sucks at his job.

The problem is the players and not the coach.....EB proved himself when he was in KC as we all know......he came to Washington with the intent to make our offense better......but the players are the ones slacking....Sam Howell has commended EB.
Old 12-07-2023, 05:07 PM   #4
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

To be clear, it's the players AND the coach.

Most players and coaches in this league will say the right things when it comes to the questions about how they view other players and coaches in the league. It's rare when that is not the case. There's a reason why EB has been passed over multiple times to be a HC to the point where he had to take this job to 'prove himself' outside of Andy Reid. All he has proven is he loves to throw the ball, he has no idea how to scheme to protect his QB, and he cannot make an adjustment to save his life.
Old 12-07-2023, 05:56 PM   #5
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
This 100

Dumbest thread ever , EB sucks and the bears some how are dumber then this franchise

EB came here because he had to show he could do it without Andy ( he didn’t show anything)

Commanders hired EB because no one else wanted the job and they needed to create some buzz going into a lame duck season

All counts failed and the Bears can have EB ; end of thread
Old 12-07-2023, 06:35 PM   #6
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
This 100

Dumbest thread ever , EB sucks and the bears some how are dumber then this franchise

EB came here because he had to show he could do it without Andy ( he didn’t show anything)

Commanders hired EB because no one else wanted the job and they needed to create some buzz going into a lame duck season

All counts failed and the Bears can have EB ; end of thread

The Chicago Bears organization could make you eat those naive words
Old 12-07-2023, 06:46 PM   #7
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Man, I just wonder how this thread would look if JDR and those scrubs on defense could have simply matched last year performance or even come within 20% of it?

Defense failed us

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 07:06 PM   #8
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Last year we averaged 18.9 points per game. So far this year we are averaging 20.1 points per game. That's not enough of an improvement for me, and I doubt it's enough of an improvement for the new owners. Put it on the players, RR, EB, the O-line, receivers who all of a sudden can't get open, etc...doesn't matter. He was the one who was brought in to take the offense to the next level and he hasn't. If Chicago is ready to take him - that is great. We'll get a new GM, new coaching staff, new front office, and two more comp picks.
Old 12-07-2023, 07:08 PM   #9
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

FLUSH IT ALL. I DON'T EVEN CARE IF IT'S A BABY BEING THROWN OUT W/ THE BATHWATER!!

Hire a GM, GM hires HC and scouting department. HC hires his coordinators/position coaches.

Let's just do things the normal fucking way for once!

Note - If Harris hires a GM w/ no strings attached to any one (coach or player), and that GM chooses Bieniemy to be HC, then that's fine for me. Just do things in the right order!! PLEASE!!!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 08:00 PM   #10
Meks
Pro Bowl

If the guy could learn how to have a decent game plan, call a decent game and you know, changed his whole damn strategic philosophy sure, seems like a high motor coach.

But all of the former are terrible.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 09:59 PM   #11
HTTR
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post

Hire a GM, GM hires HC and scouting department. HC hires his coordinators/position coaches.
That’s all there is to it. The last thing we need is an owner telling a new GM who’s going to be on his staff. We had that already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2023, 10:02 PM   #12
That Guy
Living Legend

3rd and 1 - shotgun pass
4th and 1 - shotgun pass

shaky OL, let's not run (gotten better lately) and roll the QB out exactly once per season.

We're not really worse than last year, but I wouldn't call the offense good either. Ron the GM has set up a terrible OL to try and succeed with though (to be fair).
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 10:59 PM   #13
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Man, I just wonder how this thread would look if JDR and those scrubs on defense could have simply matched last year performance or even come within 20% of it?

Defense failed us

I agree that the D'S failure impacted the offense
Old 12-07-2023, 11:02 PM   #14
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
3rd and 1 - shotgun pass
4th and 1 - shotgun pass

shaky OL, let's not run (gotten better lately) and roll the QB out exactly once per season.

We're not really worse than last year, but I wouldn't call the offense good either. Ron the GM has set up a terrible OL to try and succeed with though (to be fair).
The offense is slightly better than last year....the OL was/is definitely a huge problem....blame Ron for thinking he could fill voids with cast-offs from.Carolina like Norwell......he didn't sign good free agents and the only lineman he drafted that was worth a damn was Cosmi.....

Last edited by REDSKINS4ever; 12-08-2023 at 09:21 AM.
REDSKINS4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 08:52 AM   #15
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Defense failed us
Chris Cooley after the Dallas game said on Sheehan he said some of the defenses struggles are attributed to EB's inability to call a balanced game. The offense is causing too many 3 and outs. No ball control, short fields etc. He was speaking from personal experience as well. I don't think there is a way to accurately measure or assign a value to that but I can definitely see where he is coming from.