Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2018, 04:37 PM   #1
5superbowls3wins
Special Teams
 
5superbowls3wins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 368
At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

https://redskinswire.usatoday.com/20...-josh-doctson/


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5superbowls3wins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-21-2018, 05:04 PM   #2
sdskinsfan2001
Pro Bowl
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,051
Re: At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

That after the fact bullcrap is like me banging your wife then right after, telling you I shouldn't of done that and I apologize. Well no shit you shouldn't have done it. Go fuck yourself with that BS admission/apology.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 05:05 PM   #3
sdskinsfan2001
Pro Bowl
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,051
Re: At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

That after the fact bullcrap is like saying with all due respect before insulting you.

__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 05:49 PM   #4
Daseal
Puppy Kicker
 
Daseal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Posts: 8,332
Re: At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

To me, it's not just missing that flag. The phantom hold on Norman where we stopped them on 3rd down also took an extra minute or two off the clock and used our two timeouts. The combination of those two penalties at the end of the game was brutal.
__________________
Best. Player. Available.
Daseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 05:52 PM   #5
5superbowls3wins
Special Teams
 
5superbowls3wins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 368
At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

When it affects the Win/Loss column, and potential coaching jobs itís a serious problem.

The officiating is getting worse and worse, and NFL needs to do something to fix it quickly. Itís lost all credibility. There are numerous officials that should be fired at this point.

I donít see how with jumbo screens, instant replay, people watching from booths, and officials all over field how calls like these are missed when the FANS can see it.

We could be 7-3 if not for the those busted calls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5superbowls3wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:03 PM   #6
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,878
Re: At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

Woulda, shoulda, coulda. This is part of the game there is not a team out their that has not had to contend with the same issue . While I want the right call made I am tired of this booth review crap. You can call a penalty on every play and it goes both ways at times.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:30 PM   #7
Defensewins
Playmaker
 
Defensewins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,424
Re: At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

I watched with disgust yesterday as an NFL Network guy promoted the Thanksgiving Day Game and suggested that Dallas can can take over the lead NFC East with a win. Then he said when "Americas Teams is in 1st place the ratings go up, America is happy and the NFL is happy."
WTF! How can they say that shit on the NFL Network?
I wonder if there was some shitty referee mistakes in the Dallas vs. Atlanta game that might have helped Dallas and the NFL get in this position?
Defensewins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:31 PM   #8
sdskinsfan2001
Pro Bowl
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,051
Re: At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

A Giants' fan's opinion is not valid or legitimate on this issue as to how Skins fans see the ref screwjobs:

__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:37 PM   #9
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,878
Re: At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
A Giants' fan's opinion is not valid or legitimate on this issue as to how Skins fans see the ref screwjobs:

LOL, just saying all the NFL teams get screwed over at times , that is all.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:12 PM   #10
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Posts: 4,244
Re: At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daseal View Post
To me, it's not just missing that flag. The phantom hold on Norman where we stopped them on 3rd down also took an extra minute or two off the clock and used our two timeouts. The combination of those two penalties at the end of the game was brutal.
And everyone is forgetting the alleged fumble by Hopkins we recovered.That call went in our favor but the refs royally fucked that call up too! That was not a fumble by Hopkins,he never had possession.But,it looked like the ball never touched the ground so it would have been an interception,which they did not explain if that was their thinking.That crew gets a big F and should be demoted to high school

Also there was a pass to Hopkins on the sideline in the first or second qtr that looked to me like it wasnt even close,1 foot down,but they didnt replay it because they did some announcement{promotional bs} right after play was over and just passed right over it
__________________
Make The Redskins Great Again
htownskinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:17 PM   #11
SCRedskinsFan
Impact Rookie
 
SCRedskinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pawleys Island SC
Posts: 598
Re: At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Woulda, shoulda, coulda. This is part of the game there is not a team out their that has not had to contend with the same issue . While I want the right call made I am tired of this booth review crap. You can call a penalty on every play and it goes both ways at times.
With all due respect, STFU Giantone.

Donít come on our board after we clearly got screwed, twice, with official NFL apologies for one, to effectively end the game for us. We truly donít need this crap from you, right now or ever. So if you had a point to make, please make it, otherwise, well, what I said above.
SCRedskinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:24 PM   #12
5superbowls3wins
Special Teams
 
5superbowls3wins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 368
Re: At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
A Giants' fan's opinion is not valid or legitimate on this issue as to how Skins fans see the ref screwjobs:





Agreed. His view is perverted, and his opinion is bias.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5superbowls3wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 08:12 PM   #13
DYoungJelly
The Starter
 
DYoungJelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Clintwood, VA
Posts: 1,580
Re: At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Woulda, shoulda, coulda. This is part of the game there is not a team out their that has not had to contend with the same issue . While I want the right call made I am tired of this booth review crap. You can call a penalty on every play and it goes both ways at times.
Yea, sounds like something Wellington Mara might say after a screw job.

On par with the salary cap penalty pushed by the Mara's.
__________________
I'm tired of these monkey fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!
DYoungJelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 09:56 PM   #14
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,878
Re: At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRedskinsFan View Post
With all due respect, STFU Giantone.

Donít come on our board after we clearly got screwed, twice, with official NFL apologies for one, to effectively end the game for us. We truly donít need this crap from you, right now or ever. So if you had a point to make, please make it, otherwise, well, what I said above.
Fully understood, name justy one NFL team who has never had a bad call go against them and I will as you say ,........STFU .Until then ......

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-york-g...nts-122743679/

https://nypost.com/2018/11/20/the-nf...all-star-refs/

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-york-g...ong-123035571/
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:31 PM   #15
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 12,844
Re: At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

The ref or refs should be fired. It's sad cause these zebras are having an effect of outcomes of games and the careers of people. The Docston no call was so obvious, the guy was not making any attempt what so ever to look back at the ball. He got in the way of Doc trying to make a catch. And then before that you call some ticky tack bullshit on Norman? That is just such an obvious attempt to have the Redskins lose the game. What a joke. They can take that apology and go fuck themselves.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.19710 seconds with 10 queries