Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL Week 14

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2018, 11:38 AM   #1
skinsfaninok
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 24,481
Around the NFL Week 14

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...n-packers-job/

Apparently Arians is interested in coaching in 2019, some suggest his favorite landing spot is Cleveland which I think will be a great job for the next 8-10 years.

Packers also fired their assistant coach Winston Moss after his tweet about Aaron Rodgers.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn


Geez apparently AROD is a real dick to work with.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-05-2018, 01:26 PM   #2
Back2RFK
Special Teams
 
Back2RFK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 137
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

All these negative threads this could be an interesting week. If the Eagles win and the Skins can somehow win with Mr Butt Fumble we all sit at 7-6.
Back2RFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 01:27 PM   #3
skinsfaninok
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 24,481
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2RFK View Post
All these negative threads this could be an interesting week. If the Eagles win and the Skins can somehow win with Mr Butt Fumble we all sit at 7-6.
That is true and there would somehow be a 3 way tie in the east lol.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 01:32 PM   #4
Back2RFK
Special Teams
 
Back2RFK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 137
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
That is true and there would somehow be a 3 way tie in the east lol.
Who knows maybe our D will come back to life and win another game for us.
Back2RFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 01:39 PM   #5
Buffalo Bob
Impact Rookie
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 616
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Holy crap the Redskins are 3 1/2 point underdogs at home to the Giants. No faith in Mr. Butt Fumble.
Buffalo Bob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 01:46 PM   #6
skinsfaninok
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 24,481
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Holy crap the Redskins are 3 1/2 point underdogs at home to the Giants. No faith in Mr. Butt Fumble.
Giants will win, won't be close either. The skins have quit.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 01:52 PM   #7
Back2RFK
Special Teams
 
Back2RFK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 137
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Holy crap the Redskins are 3 1/2 point underdogs at home to the Giants. No faith in Mr. Butt Fumble.
I'm surprised its only 3 1/2 points. We are on a 3rd string QB that we signed 2 weeks back who probably up until Monday night had no reps with the first team. We beat the Giants by more then the 3 1/2 points.

Just got an email from the Skins for $70 I can tickets to the two last home games. It will also put me on the priority list for playoff tickets. Should I?
Back2RFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 01:53 PM   #8
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 91,451
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Giants have won 3 of 4 and we're starting Sanchez. Of course they're favored.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 01:54 PM   #9
skinsfaninok
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 24,481
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Giants have won 3 of 4 and we're starting Sanchez. Of course they're favored.
exactly, and Eli still has pride to play hard. I'll be watching other games Sunday. I'll have the skins game on until we get down 7-0
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 04:35 PM   #10
skinsfaninok
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 24,481
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Aaron Donald has 84 pressures this season which is 18 more than the next guy (Cox).

He's also been double teamed on almost 65% of snaps!!

LOL This guy is a FREAK
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 05:05 PM   #11
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 19,124
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Aaron Donald has 84 pressures this season which is 18 more than the next guy (Cox).

He's also been double teamed on almost 65% of snaps!!

LOL This guy is a FREAK
And the Rams didn't want to pay him.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"If you have to debate which of your 3 QBs is your best, you don't have a QB. Say it with me now... it... doesn't... matter." Schneed
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 05:11 PM   #12
sevier2
Special Teams
 
sevier2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 366
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2RFK View Post
I'm surprised its only 3 1/2 points. We are on a 3rd string QB that we signed 2 weeks back who probably up until Monday night had no reps with the first team. We beat the Giants by more then the 3 1/2 points.

Just got an email from the Skins for $70 I can tickets to the two last home games. It will also put me on the priority list for playoff tickets. Should I?
No. Every day we, as consumers, vote with our dollars. If you continue to support the organization as it is things won't change. If you're satisfied with the product they've put out the past 20(?) years then by all means go ahead.

If you are NOT satisfied, let them know by staying home and spending your money on something else. The games gonna be over-run with Giants fans anyways.
__________________
This is an environment of welcoming and you should just get the hell out of here.
sevier2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 05:23 PM   #13
Back2RFK
Special Teams
 
Back2RFK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 137
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevier2 View Post
No. Every day we, as consumers, vote with our dollars. If you continue to support the organization as it is things won't change. If you're satisfied with the product they've put out the past 20(?) years then by all means go ahead.

If you are NOT satisfied, let them know by staying home and spending your money on something else. The games gonna be over-run with Giants fans anyways.
I was joking.LOL
Back2RFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 05:38 PM   #14
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 12,844
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Sanchez was one of Snyder's long lost man crushes...lol. I thought he was going to be a really good, not great but good NFL pro. Not sure what happened w/ him but it just never panned out. Some of it is luck and what team/coaches your work with, but I have the feeling if he was any good he wouldn't be on the street. Also, the butt fumble is like the phrase dumpster fire, it's just been beaten to death. Let's see if we can steal one this week and get back in it.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 05:46 PM   #15
Buffalo Bob
Impact Rookie
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 616
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Sanchez was one of Snyder's long lost man crushes...lol. I thought he was going to be a really good, not great but good NFL pro. Not sure what happened w/ him but it just never panned out. Some of it is luck and what team/coaches your work with, but I have the feeling if he was any good he wouldn't be on the street. Also, the butt fumble is like the phrase dumpster fire, it's just been beaten to death. Let's see if we can steal one this week and get back in it.
I stink at evaluating college players, but I do know one thing, and that is USC quarterbacks always look way better than they really are due to the fact they usually have a great supporting cast. Who is the best QB to come out of USC in the last 50 years? Answer Carson Palmer by a long ways. Sanchez had 5 seconds to throw to guys who were open by 3 yards on a constant basis, that made it easy for him to look good.
Buffalo Bob is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.11162 seconds with 10 queries