Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Playbook

moved threads

Playbook

Old 04-27-2006, 09:09 AM   #1
Hail2em

moved threads

How about the next time you move a thread (whichever mod did) ya let someone know alright. think its kinda rude that when someone makes a new thread that doesnt pertain to this sport that other have to put their sarcastic remarks as posts. I thought we were adults here not KIDS. anyway i just thought some of you would like to know about the earnhardt Jr car he will be driving this weekend and just so you know he is a big redskin fan. I know i have seen some threads in here before that didnt pertain to football but do they get moved? anyway jamf and saden1 GROW UP ALRIGHT!! I mean we all here and ive heard how much of a good site this is how about lets keep it that way and keep your sarcastic comments to yourselves. as for the moderators whoever moved it i think that was wrong and if you do move them talk to the person who created it, pm them and give your reason for moving it. Its called RESPECT and good communications.

Have a great day
Hail2em is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-27-2006, 09:23 AM   #2
Schneed10
A Dude

Re: moved threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail2em
How about the next time you move a thread (whichever mod did) ya let someone know alright. think its kinda rude that when someone makes a new thread that doesnt pertain to this sport that other have to put their sarcastic remarks as posts. I thought we were adults here not KIDS. anyway i just thought some of you would like to know about the earnhardt Jr car he will be driving this weekend and just so you know he is a big redskin fan. I know i have seen some threads in here before that didnt pertain to football but do they get moved? anyway jamf and saden1 GROW UP ALRIGHT!! I mean we all here and ive heard how much of a good site this is how about lets keep it that way and keep your sarcastic comments to yourselves. as for the moderators whoever moved it i think that was wrong and if you do move them talk to the person who created it, pm them and give your reason for moving it. Its called RESPECT and good communications.

Have a great day
Kind of funny. You posted this in the locker room, it belongs in the Playbook forum. If you're going to complain about threads being moved around, why don't you put them in the proper place in the first place??

Hail, it sounds like you need to brush up on which forum is designed for which kind of messages. If you're going to start a thread, it's important to take it upon yourself to see that it gets placed where it belongs. If you want good communications around here, start with yourself.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:26 AM   #3
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Right, I'm not going to bash you or anything, but it's kind of a given that you know where things are placed, which is why I feel the mods can move a thread at will because they feel as being a member of the site, you have read the rules.

I agree that sometimes there are snotty posts, but that's part of putting your opinion up for everyone to see. If you don't like someone's opinion, just take comfort in the fact that you're taking the high road. And if that isn't enough, just rock their faces off.

Wolfpack style.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:53 AM   #4
Hail2em

playbook forum huh...roger that...lmao then thats what should have been told to me right? not move the thread without letting me know. i figured i put it here seeing how for one this is where i thought the majority of the post go anyway. 2 this is where the most of us hang out at. and 3 i didnt know that this was a play. I simply made a thread where it shouldnt have gone right. therefore thats what someone should have replied. not boring or someone saying something about a video game. Not everyone knows exactly where to put every thread when they start one because most of us are in this forum. as i said no communication.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:57 AM   #5
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

I understand your concern, but when you join this place, there is a rule book that you do agree to, that you're supposed to have read. Had you read it, you would have known that the playbook IS the place for that. It shouldn't have had to be told to you. You're talking about respect, then you should have shown some respect for the original rules.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but it's part and parcel of posting something in the wrong place. Don't take it personally, it's happened to all of us.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:57 AM   #6
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Not only that, when you do post a new thread, each forum has a description of where things should be placed, and it's at the mods' discretion to place them where they need to be.
Old 04-27-2006, 10:01 AM   #7
Hail2em

roger that. i apologize.
Old 04-27-2006, 10:04 AM   #8
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

It's all good. Takes a man to admit to stuff like that. I do agree though, you got an underhanded comment which was wrong.
Old 04-27-2006, 12:02 PM   #9
Sheriff Gonna Getcha
Franchise Player

I didn't move the thread about D.E.Jr., but I can respond to this thread. It's really not feasible for us to PM members each time we move a thread, alter a thread, etc. We really do not like having to "mod," we'd prefer to let the site run itself. Trust me on that one.

I'm sure the mod didn't mean any disrespect by moving it. We just try to adhere the forum guidelines. It makes sense for the site and all of the members.

As for people responding to your posts with sarcastic remarks, we'll that's not my style. I think people should try to be courteous to our members and sarcastic about those other annoying people who bash the Redskins. But, to each his own and there are a lot of different personalities on the site.
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 12:11 PM   #10
MTK
\m/

by the way, I'm moving this thread.

Please post in the appropriate forums, if you have any doubts you can always ask one of the mods.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:17 PM   #11
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

I moved the Earnhardt thread to the Parking Lot.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:52 PM   #12
dmek25
MVP

you guys are always pushing everyone around(j/k)
Old 04-29-2006, 04:23 AM   #13
jamf
Pro Bowl

Well, I just saw this thread. I will chip in since I am called out in public(not just in PM's).

When I replied to the thread it was in the parking lot forum. My post was just a picture of a tshirt logo that says "Boring" in the nascar theme.
Was it offensive? I dont think so(could be). It was meant to be funny, hence the winky smiley.

You sent me this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail2em
you know u can kiss my ass bitch. I put this thread here because i thought some people would like o know. Yeah this is a football site, but I didnt think there would be any harm in it, so keep your fuckin comments to yourself alright.
You called the Mods out for lack of what you call "RESPECT and good communications." Is your PM what you would call respect and good communication?

If you would like people to "fuckin comments to yourself", next time you create a thread, ask a MOD to lock it before anyone posts in it.

You Sir, Do not deserve a smiley.
but I did find a GIF that reminds me of you
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote