Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Trent Williams holding out for new deal

Locker Room Main Forum

View Poll Results: Should the Redskins pay or trade Trent Williams?
Pay him 34 46.58%
Trade him 39 53.42%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2019, 12:31 PM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Trent Williams holding out for new deal

Sheehan killing Skins and especially Bruce with the handling and anticipation of how the Skins will screw this up.

Sheehan saying its funny how Bruce ramped up the interviews after the draft after being in hiding for the last year...to take credit for the draft which was well received around the league. But expect cowardly Bruce to disappear in another league wide story about the Organization dysfunction.

Sheehan says this story is another reminder of just how screwed up the Organization truly is...and he says he would look to move on from Trent if a 2nd round pick would appear.

He Gets Us
Old 06-06-2019, 12:38 PM   #2
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Sheehan killing Skins and especially Bruce with the handling and anticipation of how the Skins will screw this up.

Sheehan saying its funny how Bruce ramped up the interviews after the draft after being in hiding for the last year...to take credit for the draft which was well received around the league. But expect cowardly Bruce to disappear in another league wide story about the Organization dysfunction.

Sheehan says this story is another reminder of just how screwed up the Organization truly is...and he says he would look to move on from Trent if a 2nd round pick would appear.
To be fair to the team, I would imagine that HIPPA laws prevent the team from commenting on the specifics of Trent's condition without his consent. This is not a football-related medical condition, so i'm assuming whatever waivers players normally sign to allow teams to release injury-related issues would not apply here.

I'm hoping Trent's agent is just leaking stuff to give his client additional leverage in contract negotiations.
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:20 PM   #3
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Sheehan is a fucking joke. Honestly, I have no idea why you listen to him.
R.I.P. #21
Old 06-06-2019, 02:37 PM   #4
DYoungJelly
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Sheehan is a fucking joke. Honestly, I have no idea why you listen to him.
How so?

He is definitely black coffee but he isn't into gossip and has reasoned opinions.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk