Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

The hypocrisy of the ________

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-09-2017, 04:31 PM   #1
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

The hypocrisy of the ________

I deliberately left the end blank so this can be a bipartisan discussion. It doesn't have to be about politics either, let's talk about the hypocrisy of anybody you feel is worthy.

For instance, the hypocrisy of the right, in that when Obama is president, every single major bill passed the main argument was about adding to the deficit. But now that Congress and our President is Republican, adding another tril to the deficit for the tax bill is just a necessary thing we have to do for some tax breaks.

Just so Chico doesn't think this is another excuse to attack the poor innocent right wingers, I also thought it would be interesting to discuss Rose McGowan's attacks on her fellow Hollywooders like Alyssa Milano and Meryl Streep. Seems she's not cool with Milano/Streep feigning outrage about Weinstein when Weinstein's soon-to-be ex-wife got on board with him for the money and the connections, and supposedly they knew about all the allegations.

Advertisements
Old 12-11-2017, 08:24 AM   #2
dmek25
MVP

Re: The hypocrisy of the ________

wanting roy moore elected, while wanting frankken to resign?
Old 12-11-2017, 09:23 AM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
Well done.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:27 AM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Rich to want me to pay for their Tax cuts!
Old 12-11-2017, 09:41 AM   #5
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post

Or turning a blind eye to president pussy grabber while raking dems over the coals
Old 12-11-2017, 09:42 AM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

sarah silverman (who I love, but has really turned into a snowflake fruit loop) using Judaism as the reason she feared an ex-boy who flew the US flag....but then failing to acknowledge this country and the tens of thousands who marched under the US flag to end a genocide which nearly ended Judaism in Europe. Without that flag and this country, all of Europe would be speaking German.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:34 AM   #7
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

According to: Trump Golf Count

It has already cost 87 million to pay for Trump's visits to his own golf courses this year. How much did Obama spend on vacations in 4 years?
Old 12-11-2017, 01:23 PM   #8
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

There is way too much hypocrisy in all walks of life to narrow it to one political agenda, or point of view. The biggest problem of hypocrisy is that the hypocrit of any particular subject can't see his/her hypocrisy likely until it's way in hindsight IF ever.

That said, I will acknowledge I am a hypocrit when it comes to Trump's agenda versus the idiocy that is Trump. In my opinion, this country's future is at stake when it comes to agendas of Sanders/Clinton/Swamp republicans, so I will condemn them in anyway I can, while supporting Trump's agenda. and yes that is the definition of hypocrisy. C'EST LA GUERRE
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:00 PM   #9
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The trump administration in things like this.Tell me this is not a conflic on interest!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-not-gra...2--sector.html

Lets talk about colleges that defraud people shall we???
Old 12-11-2017, 08:32 PM   #10
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

The hypocrisy of MSNBC being a "liberal" media outlet but kowtowing to the alt-right and firing Sam Seder. Note: After progressives gave them shit they hired him back.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 10:23 AM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

REPUBLICANS!!! Do they realize what this looks like? If they get away with this all hell will break lose,this is just proof that trump has damaged this country!

Republicans introduce resolution to remove Mueller as special counsel - Business Insider

This guy I thought put Trey Gowdy in his place.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1E728J

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...ueller-n829306
Old 12-14-2017, 11:34 AM   #12
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
REPUBLICANS!!! Do they realize what this looks like? If they get away with this all hell will break lose,this is just proof that trump has damaged this country!

Republicans introduce resolution to remove Mueller as special counsel - Business Insider

This guy I thought put Trey Gowdy in his place.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1E728J

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...ueller-n829306
You know what....its time to get woke bout the Mueller investigation...and his team.

While Im a fan of Mueller, his team is politically biased and has tainted the investigation. At this point, probably time to stop the investigation and actually investigate the research and research-ies.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/938619001/

FBI agent's anti-Trump text messages released to Congress - CNNPolitics

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...r-texts-294156

Of course you have to dig deep to find this information because national media isn't reporting it. Doesn't fit the narrative. key issues:

"The central figure in both probes is FBI agent Peter Strzok. Strzok helped conduct the sweetheart interviews of Clinton, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin in the email investigation, in which the latter two blatantly lied about their knowledge of the bootleg server. They were not charged. Strzok also changed then-FBI Director James Comey’s draft language on Clinton’s use of her illicit server from “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless,” which is the difference between criminal behavior and an unconscious error.

Strzok promoted the Fusion GPS “Steele dossier,” the sketchy gossip-ridden anti-Trump document paid for by the Clinton campaign and compiled with input from Russian intelligence sources. "

"A series of text messages exchanged between top FBI employees referring to then-presidential candidate Donald Trump as an "idiot" and "d*uche," while fearing his potential victory as "terrifying," were released to lawmakers Tuesday evening on Capitol Hill amid increasing demands to see them, according to documents reviewed by CNN.

Earlier this month, reports surfaced that special counsel Robert Mueller had removed Peter Strzok, one of the FBI's top Russian counterintelligence experts, from his team after an internal investigation by the Justice Department's inspector general uncovered politically tinged messages exchanged with FBI lawyer Lisa Page.

Throughout the primary season in 2016, Strzok and Page appeared to dread a Trump victory, according to the messages reviewed by CNN."

So this is an unbiased investigation?

This investigation is clearly biased... Mueller gotta lotta plaining to do. Consider yourself officially "WOKE"

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 12:35 PM   #13
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

The beauty of a criminal investigation is that once it goes to trial, actual evidence is what determines if a person is guilty or not. Was Strzok corrupted by personal bias? Yes, but unless the game plan was to use Strzok's testimony in court that Trump is an incompetent boob, it's not going to make a difference. This whole case is contingent upon evidence that Trump/co. colluded with Russians. So they will either need someone from that circle to flip and testify (like Flynn perhaps) and/or they will need actual evidence, let's say bank accounts, phone records, video of them meeting up, etc. to prove they committed a crime.

What are you asking for, a totally non-partisan team of investigators to investigate? LOL we might as well shut the investigation down then.

As the old saying goes, what are you afraid of? If you don't have anything to hide, you're in the clear.
Old 12-14-2017, 02:51 PM   #14
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

If the republican argument for Neil Gorsuch is that a judge will rule based on facts and not on political opinion then I will assume that an FBI investigator can do the same.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:01 PM   #15
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
If the republican argument for Neil Gorsuch is that a judge will rule based on facts and not on political opinion then I will assume that an FBI investigator can do the same.
Except when the same investigator handles two similar situations (Flynn and Abedin) in two polar opposite ways with a clear stated bias.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote