Former Trump Administration Employees

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-06-2018, 11:19 AM   #31
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Former Trump Administration Employees

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
To be expected, (bash media time) The msm hypes the fear, the terror, the utter collapse of ecological systems because of 1 man's temporary tenure. Then demonize him, harrass him and his family, ultimately get him to resign. Then claim he in fact did nothing of substance.

It epitomizes the progressive movements extreme tactics these past 2 years. Stalin himself would be proud.
Well I am sure putin is proud of his buddy donnie.............

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...052523753.html

Advertisements
Old 07-06-2018, 11:24 AM   #32
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I can agree with that sentiment, the problem is that it needs to be tempered by practical needs and in balance with a recognition that innovation and progress have value to humans. The EPA today is far off kilter, thats why i liked Pruitt's hiring. Sometimes in any organization, and especially in ones that affect huge amounts of life liberty and pursuit of happiness ideals, you need to bring in antagonistic voices to ensure you aren't out in lala land.
Far off??? Tell the people in Flint MI but then again the cult says fuck the country.

Who needs the EPA????

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/04/us/fl...cts/index.html

and knowing how you feel about CNN................here.

Flint water crisis: Some residents still unable to drink tap water three years later | Fox News
Old 07-07-2018, 09:00 AM   #33
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
My guess is for every one Scott Pruitt thinker in the EPA, there are 1000 who think a blue fisted mexican mole rat's habitat is more important than a business' survival. It's not, and should never be. So if you get a guy in there every 12 or 16 years that resets the balance of ideas, there is good in that.

Here is the problem though. Take an organism such as a naked mole rat. We know they do not get cancer and are researching the genetics to determine why and the possible avenues we can use to prevent cancer. Every single medicine we have comes from naturally occurring compounds researched from species. When we lose biodiversity we lose the opportunity to find those cures and is considered a very significant risk to human health. We have to counter balance the future economic and environmental needs with the current. Unless this company is providing something so fundamental to our existence I would always vote on the side of precaution. Doing so will increase research and design within the company and encourage the development of new technologies that will allow us to extract resources more efficiently and with a smaller footprint. It will also encourages competitors to develop alternatives.

All of that is not to say that the EPA isn't infallible and over stepped their bounds. For what it is worth I think Wheeler will be a satisfactory chief (albeit far too conservative for me). You will still see the rolling back of regulations but I suspect you will see it done with more pragmatism and also a better understanding of the issues and not just deregulation for the sake of deregulation.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 04:41 PM   #34
Giantone
Gamebreaker

...........and it goes on and on.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/6743170...revolving.html
Old 08-09-2018, 09:35 AM   #35
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old but interesting.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ump-Appointees
Old 08-09-2018, 03:31 PM   #36
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Well, a side benefit of weaponizing the justice department, fbi and IRS against your political opponents would be that your side is pretty safe.

[sarcasm]
But of course we all know Pres. Obama's team was just filled to the brim with integrity. [/sarcasm]
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:04 AM   #37
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Well, a side benefit of weaponizing the justice department, fbi and IRS against your political opponents would be that your side is pretty safe.

[sarcasm]
But of course we all know Pres. Obama's team was just filled to the brim with integrity. [/sarcasm]
educate yourself.................

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/the-tru...g-list-8987322
Old 08-10-2018, 06:28 PM   #38
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

As I said, when the media turns the blind eye to scandals, and you have the Justice Dept, FBI, and IRS in your pocket, not only do you look pretty but you can make the other side look rotten.

In fact the more popular the Republican president, the more the swamp goes after him.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:31 PM   #39
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
As I said, when the media turns the blind eye to scandals, and you have the Justice Dept, FBI, and IRS in your pocket, not only do you look pretty but you can make the other side look rotten.

In fact the more popular the Republican president, the more the swamp goes after him.
Ya can't go after what ain't there!
Old 08-13-2018, 02:32 PM   #40
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Ya can't go after what ain't there!
Of course you can. Both sides do so all the time. Raise questionable facts, allege more facts exist but are being hidden, pick a popularly unpopular target and, ta-daaaa, instant controversy.
Old 08-13-2018, 04:30 PM   #41
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Trump deserves this!

Yes ,she is shit but it all falls on him!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.2d92aae96d39
Old 10-09-2018, 10:21 AM   #42
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

No link yet but MSN reporting Nikki Haley resigned.

Can't help but think it might be op-ed related, but I'd put equal odds on she hates her job because the UN (excluding Russia/NK) hates the US right now.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:40 AM   #43
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Can't help but think it might be op-ed related, but I'd put equal odds on she hates her job because the UN (excluding Russia/NK) hates the US right now.
LOL beat me to it..............

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nikki-hal...152258353.html
Old 10-09-2018, 05:22 PM   #44
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Trump and Nikki had a good joint interview. I think she did a great job, sad to see her go.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:04 PM   #45
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Trump and Nikki had a good joint interview. I think she did a great job, sad to see her go.
Probably one of the most respected people in the administration, I wouldn't doubt if she's probably just burnt out on the job. I think she's setting herself up though, possibly to take Graham's seat if he joins the admin as AG. She might end up as Trump's running mate in 2020 the way she's handled herself.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote